Text Size

Eat, Drink, & Be Merry

Station 43 Restaurant

Discuss good eats, beverages, recipes, restaraunts, bars and other food and drink related topics in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mswerb

Station 43 Restaurant

Unread postby jack_tors » Sun May 03, 2009 3:11 pm

Last night, I had dinner at Station 43 in Solon for the first time. What an excellent place! It is located on Aurora Rd/RT 43 just before Geauga Lake. Their bacon cheeseburger, called the Station Burger, was the best damn hamburger I have had in a really long time. I tried some of my buddy's pulled pork sandwich and that was excellent as well.

Great food, good prices, really excellent decor, I highly recommend the place. Cant believe I have driven past it for so long without stopping in..
“Baseball is like church. Many attend but few understand.”- Wes Westrum

"The future is like a Japanese game show, we have no idea whats going on." - Tracy Jordan

"Gentlemen, Chicolini here may talk like an idiot and look like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
-Rufus T. Firefly
jack_tors

Favorite Player: Mike Modano
Least Favorite Player: LeChoke James

Re: Station 43 Restaurant

Unread postby swerb » Sun May 03, 2009 7:19 pm

Live like 5 min from there. You're abou the 5th person that has told me that place was awesome.

Gotta get there.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby jack_tors » Sun May 03, 2009 7:45 pm

Swerb wrote:Live like 5 min from there. You're abou the 5th person that has told me that place was awesome.

Gotta get there.

I understand, I live just as close and it took me like 2 years to get there. Worth it though. Just a heads up, its not a huge place and the parking lot is usually full so their could be a short wait.

"The future is like a Japanese game show, we have no idea whats going on." - Tracy Jordan

"Gentlemen, Chicolini here may talk like an idiot and look like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
-Rufus T. Firefly
jack_tors

Unread postby WarAdmiral » Tue May 05, 2009 4:11 pm

It's goooooood. I've ate there twice and was satisfied both times. I was lucky and didn't have to wait. I hate waiting.

One can take his family there, and not sweat the bill. Kids meals on the menu, IIRC.
WarAdmiral

Unread postby swerb » Sat May 09, 2009 7:27 pm

Finally hit this place up tonight with the family. Food was super. Nice loud place where no one could hear my daughters ear piercing shrieks. Atmosphere and decor is great, my son loved the whole firehouse/fireman theme. Wife got a fried sole sandwich that was awesome. I got the Firehouse Chicken, grilled chicken breast basted in their firehouse buffalo sauce. Both were great. Also, the dinner salad I got, loaded with shredded mozz and pepperonchinis, just like I like it. And they poured my two Absolut & sodas with a heavy hand.

Thanks for the reccomendation Jack/War Admiral.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby 4thQtrGlory » Sat May 09, 2009 8:31 pm

Swerb wrote:Finally hit this place up tonight with the family. Food was super. Nice loud place where no one could hear my daughters ear piercing shrieks. Atmosphere and decor is great, my son loved the whole firehouse/fireman theme. Wife got a fried sole sandwich that was awesome. I got the Firehouse Chicken, grilled chicken breast basted in their firehouse buffalo sauce. Both were great. Also, the dinner salad I got, loaded with shredded mozz and pepperonchinis, just like I like it. And they poured my two Absolut & sodas with a heavy hand.

Rich, i work right down the street. We'll have to meet up there for lunch sometime.
4thQtrGlory

Favorite Player: Bernie
Least Favorite Player: NE Ohio Steeler Fan

Unread postby jack_tors » Tue May 12, 2009 7:25 pm

Swerb wrote:Finally hit this place up tonight with the family. Food was super. Nice loud place where no one could hear my daughters ear piercing shrieks. Atmosphere and decor is great, my son loved the whole firehouse/fireman theme. Wife got a fried sole sandwich that was awesome. I got the Firehouse Chicken, grilled chicken breast basted in their firehouse buffalo sauce. Both were great. Also, the dinner salad I got, loaded with shredded mozz and pepperonchinis, just like I like it. And they poured my two Absolut & sodas with a heavy hand.

Awesome, glad to hear you liked it. Heading back there later this week to check it out again with the little lady. Might try the Firehouse Chicken cause that sounds good.. :cheers:

-Rufus T. Firefly
jack_tors

Return to Eat, Drink, & Be Merry