Text Size

High School Sports

STO Announces Basketball State Finals Coverage

Talk Ohio high school sports in here, with an emphasis on the Northeast Ohio schools.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, yargs7

STO Announces Basketball State Finals Coverage

Unread postby swerb » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:18 pm

SPORTSTIME OHIO ANNOUNCES OHSAA BOYS BASKETBALL STATE CHAMPIONSHIP COVERAGE

ALL FOUR DIVISIONS TO BE TELEVISED IN HIGH DEFINITION

SportsTime Ohio’s OHSAA basketball coverage concludes this weekend with the State Championship games. STO will televise all four (4) division state championship games live Saturday March 28 beginning at 10:30am. Mike Cairns, Brad Sellers, Al Pawlowski, Tony White, Andre Knott, and Pat Vuyanich will all be involved providing play-by-play, color commentary, and sideline reports. In addition, Sue Ann Robak, Dave Wojciechowski and Jim Isabella, the ‘Principal of High School Sports’ will be in the STO studio providing updates and halftime programming. Prior to the Div. I Championship at 8:00pm, Robak and company will recap the previous three championships and preview the Division I match-up.

New this year, STO will televise all 4 of the championship games in High Definition. STO is pleased to continue broadcasting OHSAA Championship events in HD after televising three football championships in HD in the fall.

For more programming information visit www.sportstimeohio.com

OHSAA Basketball Championship Game Schedule:

SATURDAY 3/28/09

LIVE 10:30am Div. IV Championship (HD)
LIVE 2:00pm Div III Championship (HD)
LIVE 5:00pm Div II Championship (HD)
LIVE 8:00pm OHSAA Basketball Championship Preview (HD)
LIVE 8:30pm Div I Championship (HD)
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Re: STO Announces Basketball State Finals Coverage

Unread postby jb » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:42 pm

Swerb wrote:SPORTSTIME OHIO ANNOUNCES OHSAA BOYS BASKETBALL STATE CHAMPIONSHIP COVERAGE

ALL FOUR DIVISIONS TO BE TELEVISED IN HIGH DEFINITION

SportsTime Ohio’s OHSAA basketball coverage concludes this weekend with the State Championship games. STO will televise all four (4) division state championship games live Saturday March 28 beginning at 10:30am. Mike Cairns, Brad Sellers, Al Pawlowski, Tony White, Andre Knott, and Pat Vuyanich will all be involved providing play-by-play, color commentary, and sideline reports. In addition, Sue Ann Robak, Dave Wojciechowski and Jim Isabella, the ‘Principal of High School Sports’ will be in the STO studio providing updates and halftime programming. Prior to the Div. I Championship at 8:00pm, Robak and company will recap the previous three championships and preview the Division I match-up.

New this year, STO will televise all 4 of the championship games in High Definition. STO is pleased to continue broadcasting OHSAA Championship events in HD after televising three football championships in HD in the fall.

For more programming information visit http://www.sportstimeohio.com

OHSAA Basketball Championship Game Schedule:

SATURDAY 3/28/09

LIVE 10:30am Div. IV Championship (HD)
LIVE 2:00pm Div III Championship (HD)
LIVE 5:00pm Div II Championship (HD)
LIVE 8:00pm OHSAA Basketball Championship Preview (HD)
LIVE 8:30pm Div I Championship (HD)

good move.

regionals coverage or the vision to do for OHSAA at the district championship level what cbs did for the ncaa's would be ..... awesome.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Return to High School Sports