Text Size

The Fantasy Forum

The Cleveland Fan - Season FIVE Chatter

Talk fantasy football, baseball, basketball in here ... as well as any other fantasy sports contests or strategies.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, ramllov, Eckersley

The Cleveland Fan - Season FIVE Chatter

Unread postby buddycowley » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:06 pm

Well, since it isn't technically "C-Town Sports" anymore, I think a name change to "The Cleveland Fan Baseball Alliance" is definitely in order.

Looking forward to another year, and it is good to see some new blood coming into the league to take over for those who don't have the time anymore.

Also interesting to see some deals being made already. The trade wire has tended to be pretty slow around this league, but seeing VMart getting dealt for a couple of youngsters is definitely a start. Pup just better hope Lincecum is all that he's been advertised to be!

I figured there should be a thread here to limit the messages on the SportsLine board.

Best of luck to everyone in '08, keep shooting for second place!

Buddy
'07 and '05 Champ
Can speak French...in Russian
buddycowley
'Crowley' For Short

Unread postby tbone » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:19 am

If this is the official TCF fantasy baseball forum, and you need to fill any spots, I'm in yesterday. PM me if that is a possibility.
I don't think I'm ever more "aware" than I am right after I hit my thumb with a hammer.
Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

tbone
Medium Rare

Favorite Player: myself
Least Favorite Player: that guy

Return to The Fantasy Forum