Text Size

The Fantasy Forum

Fantasy Hoops Mock Draft

Talk fantasy football, baseball, basketball in here ... as well as any other fantasy sports contests or strategies.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, ramllov, Eckersley

Fantasy Hoops Mock Draft

Unread postby Scott_Sargent » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:24 pm

Hey fellas. Not sure how many of you guys get into fantasy hoops or not. Myself and the fellas over at DroppingDimes (link in the sig - as I do not want to litter the boards with our propoganda) are doing our mock draft blog for this coming season.

One pick a day, standard 12-team formats. Scope it out if you'd like. I didn't get to pick until the fourth slot, so LeBron was long gone by that point...

Feel free to comment with any suggestions!
Scott_Sargent
Got a minute?

Unread postby BadBecks » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:57 pm

I've been doing fantasy hoops for about 4 years now (have done baseball and football much longer) and it cracks me up every year when a new guy to the scene is so shocked to see just how high Shawn "The Matrix" Marion goes in these things. I've been in leagues where he's been arguable the 2nd best guy to have.

Nice site Scott, I'll have to check it out again soon.
"Don't Hassle Me...I'm a Local" - Bob Wiley (shirt)
BadBecks
Kid Cleveland

Favorite Player: Eric Turner
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby Scott_Sargent » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:09 pm

BadBecks wrote:I've been doing fantasy hoops for about 4 years now (have done baseball and football much longer) and it cracks me up every year when a new guy to the scene is so shocked to see just how high Shawn "The Matrix" Marion goes in these things. I've been in leagues where he's been arguable the 2nd best guy to have.

Nice site Scott, I'll have to check it out again soon.

The guy's been a top-three, if not the top fantasy option in leagues for the last four years. He's barely an All-Star at times, so this helps the actual fantasy owners more than the casual fan. Thanks for stopping over!

I dig your site as well - especially the ones that make BlogDome over at DS...
Scott_Sargent
Got a minute?

Return to The Fantasy Forum