Text Size

TheClevelandFan.com Feedback, Suggestions, Questions

Website love at local BJ's

Fire away! Your feedback is encouraged, and Swerb will address all questions, comments, suggestions, and concerns in here.

Moderators: The Tribe Zone, peeker643, swerb

Website love at local BJ's

Unread postby mswerb » Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:19 pm

I was at my local BJ's today and when I gave the cashier my membership card he recognized my last name, and asked if I had a Cleveland sports website. I said "no, but my cousin does." He replied " I love that SwerbsBlurbs website!" Just thought you might like to hear some positive feedback. :D :D
mswerb
Carolina Junkie

Favorite Player: MJ
Least Favorite Player: Anyone from DOOK

Unread postby swerb » Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:52 pm

That's sweet Mike, that's happened to me a couple times as well. Not too many Swerbs on the planet.

Someone owns Swerb.com. Some girl named Shannon Werb that uses it for family photos.
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:16 am

I have also gotten a few questions from customers I have at work.

Unread postby furls » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:09 pm

I have actually heard mention of this site on campus twice with positive reviews.

The second one was in a Business Finance class in September. It pretty much went like this:

Guy1, "Did you check out the website I told you about?"
Guy2, "you mean the swerb one?"
Guy1, "Yep"
Guy2, "yeah, it was pretty sweet. The Buckeyes stuff was good, I really liked the Indians stuff too." (i am presuming he meant steve B.)

I just stood there pretending not to be listening. I know this site has spread to the south, because I have spent the better part of this week responding to gloating SEC fans.

One guy asked me why people like me bother to pick games... I told him to go back through and look, I picked the Buckeyes games and over unders at a 15-5 this year against the number. 75% is not too bad.

Apparently there are quite a few folks checking this site out.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Favorite Player: Chic Harley
Least Favorite Player: Desmond Howard

Return to TheClevelandFan.com Feedback, Suggestions, Questions