Text Size

TheClevelandFan.com Feedback, Suggestions, Questions

Some ClevelandFan love @ The Jake

Fire away! Your feedback is encouraged, and Swerb will address all questions, comments, suggestions, and concerns in here.

Moderators: The Tribe Zone, peeker643, swerb

Some ClevelandFan love @ The Jake

Unread postby D$ » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:12 pm

I was at the Indians-Tigers game on Thursday night when I looked up at the jumbotron and noticed the fan cam was fixed on some random hottie sporting a "theclevelandfan.com" T-shirt. I thought that was pretty cool and just wanted to let you know. I also like the short spot you have on one of the STO commercials (they show someone briefly on a computer and they are viewing the clevelandfan.com). Keep up the good work.
D$

Unread postby swerb » Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:19 pm

Nice!

It still blows my mind and is very flattering that people buy the t-shirts and other items from the store.

I saw someone in one of our "WITNESS" t-shirts at the last Cavs game I was at too.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Return to TheClevelandFan.com Feedback, Suggestions, Questions