Text Size

TheClevelandFan.com Feedback, Suggestions, Questions

scoreboard???

Fire away! Your feedback is encouraged, and Swerb will address all questions, comments, suggestions, and concerns in here.

Moderators: The Tribe Zone, peeker643, swerb

scoreboard???

Unread postby davemanddd » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:32 pm

hey swerb, how about putting a scoreboard at the top of your splash page???

you show the schedule for that day's sporting events of local interest anyway. how about putting a scoreboard up there then as well???

ok, call me lazy but i just hate having to go to other places like espn.com to get scores and then having to weed through all the national crap to find cleveland pro & ohio college scores.

your site is pretty much the one sight i check the most anyway and it would just make it a helluva lot easier if it became the only site i needed to check. gee, you could become your own monopoly. hee-hee!!!

no but seriously though, it wouldn't have to be anything extensive. just indians, cavs, browns, buckeyes, monsters, vikings, blue jackets, et al. and any other ancillary scores.

whaddya think???
dave . . .
davemanddd

Favorite Player: joe thomas
Least Favorite Player: lebron james

Re: scoreboard???

Unread postby swerb » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:41 pm

Dave, I'd like to .... problem is, it would have to be manually maintained, which would be tough. No way to import a Cleveland only scoreboard from another site like a Yahoo, CBS, or ESPN ... not that I know of.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Return to TheClevelandFan.com Feedback, Suggestions, Questions