Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Ratbird Fiasco

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Ratbird Fiasco

Unread postby pup » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:56 am

Great to see some empotion out of these guys during the game.

However, our offense is still terrible and the only reason we were in the game is Baltimore is WAY overrated. The Raven defense is great, but their offense is pathetic. While they may be 3-0, I think the teams they have played are now 0-8 and are 3 of the worst offenses in the league.

We only moved the ball on 2 drives, plus the bomb to Braylon.

I am not allowed to blast Carthon for a couple more weeks, so I will go after RAC instead. RUN THE FUCKING FOOTBALL! 3 minutes to go and all you have to do is not turn the ball over. That is it. 1st down - run force Raven TO, 2nd down run, force Raven TO, 3rd down run the ball and take the clock down to 2:00 warning as Ravens are out of timeouts. Kick field goal, forcing Ravens to get in the endzone with under 2:00 to go and no timeouts.

At least we had one good quarter of offensive football this week.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby consigliere » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:17 am

Mad props to the Browns yesterday. Played hard for really the first time this season. Willie "Keith Hernandez" McGinnest finally showed up. Also, the coaching (namely Mo) finally seemed to have a clue this week for at least a few drives.

KWII is the player we have been waiting for...finally someone with a mouth who makes plays and has some fire. amd walks the talk. Frye looked good, although I am still unsure about him. One thing is certain, he won't make it through the season. He might be taking a bigger beating these first 3 games than even Couch did.

Tough loss....after playing hard this week, hopefully we don't have an emotional letdown against the Raiduhs next week. 0-4 would suck and flush any moral victories from this game down the toilet.

Still, 0-3? I don't think a lot of us homer fans saw that coming. Are we staring at 3-13 or 4-12 AGAIN? Completely unacceptable.
Indians Prospect Insider: http://www.indiansprospectinsider.com/
consigliere

Favorite Player: Jeff Stevens
Least Favorite Player: Carl Willis

Unread postby pup » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:45 am

Mad props to the Browns yesterday. Played hard for really the first time this season

It is really disturbing that we are giving out mad props for playing with effort.

Tough loss

Only if you think Baltimore is good. I thought they were as bad yeaterday as they have been all year, Baltimore just isn't good enough on offense to take advantage.

Are we staring at 3-13 or 4-12 AGAIN?

Please find me 3 wins on this schedule
@ Oakland
Carolina
Denver
Jets
@SD
@Atl
Pitt
Cinci
KC
@Pitt
@Balt
TB
Houston

Maybe this week, Jets and Houston. I think we are in trouble this week and we will begin to hear 0-16 talk during the bye. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby consigliere » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:38 pm

The Raiduhs games is a MUST WIN otherwise, they very well could be staring at 0-11 or 0-12 by the time the Houston game comes. The schedule is BRUTAL after the Raiders game.
Indians Prospect Insider: http://www.indiansprospectinsider.com/
consigliere

Favorite Player: Jeff Stevens
Least Favorite Player: Carl Willis

Unread postby pup » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:22 pm

Which is worse:

A) Cleveland Browns Schedule
B) Cleveland Browns

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan