Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Training camp Dates Announced

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Training camp Dates Announced

Unread postby jb » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:59 pm

CAMP DATES SET: The Browns will open training camp on July 27. The first two-a-day practice is scheduled for July 28.

Time to start planning the First Official The Cleveland Fan Training Camp overnight fiesta?
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby FUDU » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:08 pm

Don't forget your pillow.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

link?

Unread postby Shakadawg » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:48 pm

Where did you see the dates anounced? I can't find it anywhere...
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football." -John Heisman
Shakadawg

Re: link?

Unread postby jb » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:15 pm

Shakadawg wrote:Where did you see the dates anounced? I can't find it anywhere...

Sorry Shaka, hit the officla site. I think it is in the LeChuck Story.

DU, TC prractices they are daytime events. I usually do pretty good there, even after the long Damon's "lunch".
jb

Unread postby consigliere » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:04 pm

I'm game for a meet. Won't be able to until Monday the 30th or later, but I am down with a TCF get together.
Indians Prospect Insider: http://www.indiansprospectinsider.com/
consigliere

Favorite Player: Jeff Stevens
Least Favorite Player: Carl Willis

Unread postby swerb » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:04 am

I'll put something together. We just need to figure out what dates are collectively best for the group as a whole ...
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Re: link?

Unread postby Shakadawg » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:40 am

JB wrote:Sorry Shaka, hit the officla site. I think it is in the LeChuck Story.

Thanks JB. I found it, in the "Leg Up" story. Cheers.

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/article.php?id=6847
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football." -John Heisman
Shakadawg

Unread postby jb » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:18 am

http://blog.cleveland.com/sports/2007/06/browns_training_camp_schedule.html

The Cleveland Browns officially open the 2007 National Football League campaign with the start of training camp on Friday, July 27 at the Browns training facility in Berea, Ohio. Training camp practices are open to the public free of charge and will conclude on Thursday, August 23.

The Browns will be on the field a total of 22 days with 29 practices scheduled in Berea. Seven evening practices will take place throughout camp which will allow families to attend after the work day. Event details including specific dates and times for training camp will be announced next month.

The Browns and AT&T present Family Night at Cleveland Browns Stadium, in association with Cleveland Clinic Sports Health, cleveland.com and National City Bank on Friday, August 3rd beginning at 7:00 p.m. The team will break away from their daily training camp practice schedule in Berea to practice at Cleveland Browns Stadium. Fans can enjoy music, inflatables and numerous giveaways starting at 5:00 p.m. outside the Stadium on Alfred Lerner Way.

Tickets for Family Night are available at www.clevelandbrowns.com, the Cleveland Browns ticket office, www.ticketmaster.com, all Ticketmaster locations or by calling Ticketmaster (216) 241-5555. Tickets are $5 with proceeds benefiting the Cleveland Browns Foundation.
jb

Unread postby Seadawg » Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:41 pm

I usually hit at training camp for an overnight . I catch a two a day and a single practice . I am especially looking forward to it this year as there are major battles going on . More so than any year so far as far as I can remember .

But if there is interest in a meet I would be more than happy to join in . But I want to know when soon enough to make my reservations in advance .
Seadawg

Unread postby jb » Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:51 pm

Training camp dates:

The Browns open camp to the public for 22 days and 29 practices beginning Friday, July 27, and ending Thursday, Aug. 23. Exact times and dates will be announced next month.

Camp will feature seven evening practices. Family Night at the Stadium will be Friday, Aug. 3, at 7 p.m.

Tickets for Family Night are available at clevelandbrowns.com, the Cleveland Browns ticket office, Ticketmaster.com, all Ticketmaster locations or by calling Ticketmaster at 216-241-5555. Tickets are $5 with proceeds benefiting the Cleveland Browns Foundation.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/sports/1182673895106490.xml&coll=2&thispage=4
jb

Unread postby OSU Bucks Crazy » Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:01 pm

YEAAAAAAAAA LETS GO!!!
O_H_I_O
OSU Bucks Crazy

Unread postby Guest » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:30 pm

I'll be there from the 27th through the 30th.

Unread postby swerb » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:07 pm

Fellas, I am planning on putting something together for the site. Im just awaiting the details of some out of town family we have coming in around that time.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL