Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

What I saw and what U bitches shoulda seen

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

What I saw and what U bitches shoulda seen

Unread postby jb » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:29 pm

K, so I got to watch the 1st quarter and most of the 2nd qtr on recording today. Really, what else is there to give a fuck about?

- IDK from Bicari Rambo but we shoulda thrown wads 'o jack at Cortland Finnegan. What a nice bookend he'd have made with Haden.

- Because the starting OLB's were invisible on pass rush. Wade looked like a piece of catfish in cracka meal on that bomb. Talk to me all you want about no safety help but he was beaten and TJ is hurt on any given Sunday so you may see two kids playing back there.

- Trying to tell myself that IDC Weeds locked on every WR he threw to and he's still the dumb off king.

- Jordan Cameron, how you vex me so! On one hand, that tip? You gotta be kidding me. OTOH, kid can just flat out RUN with a catch. haven't seen a TE that gifted since John Jaekin (let's see if that pulls Gnati out the woodowork).

- Will Trey step in and save Montario? I think nay. Good luck with your second team kid.

- Love me some Deion. Really solid change of pace option. And BJ as backup is everything you want in a backup RB.

- Josh Gordon. Please find a Higher Power and God of your understanding soon and have a psychic change. Damn he looks sweet.

- Greg Little is a solid # 2 WR.

- When you are worried about ONE guard spot not being better than average, you know you have a pretty damn good OL. That unit could all be coming together. So much stinkin' talent and Greco is like the bow.

- Craig Roberston? Really? Can we actually be that lucky? Aren't we the Browns or some shit?

- Remember when Peeker used to soil himself with angst as to whether we start building the "cockpit" for the QB or get the QB first? A team can always get more talented. But to a large extent I think the cockpit is now fur lined and has fizzy dice and trees. You hit a button and the offense bounces. Wither the driver?

- I thought the D was "meh" as to what it is allegedly supposed to do with pass rush. Loved the ILB play, liked the DL play. The DL is deep, so deep it put their butts to sleep.

- Bogotay. Really, why the fuck not?

- The Rams are draftdick nerds wet dream. They have more number ones than a line of cars waiting to get into Blossom for an MSB concert in 1982. I thought overall the Browns looked more talented and are every bit as young. Raise a glass to Heckert. Or don't. He might try to have one wicha and drive.

- They accomplished what you want to accomplish in Ex game one. I saw no real surprises. The D-backfield has issues and I just don't know about the QB's yet.

- Yeah, I needed my own thread. So?
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: What I saw and what U bitches shoulda seen

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:37 pm

Jphn Jaekin, thats hilarious.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby jb » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:48 pm

FUDU wrote:Jphn Jaekin, thats hilarious.

I'll raise you Dan O'Leary.
jb

Unread postby googleeph2 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:14 pm

That was one terrific summary from you, jb. Seriously- No sarcasm.
Chock full of funny stuff that young and old alike has got to be nodding and chuckling at. So many sig line opportunities, yet a bunch of genuinely legit Browns takes.

Put each bullet point in bold, flesh out each one with a few sentences, and it could be a great front-page article. Perhaps create some sort of composite Browns fan character, one with interesting takes (on the Browns and anything else), and have him impart the wisdom. (I visualize a wizened uncle, holding court at halftime, sucking on a cigar out in the garage, staring at the rain as the watch party takes turns rotating back from the bathroom.)

Just a lot of directions/potential there.

My $0.02
googleeph2

Favorite Player: Todd Beamer
Least Favorite Player: .

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:59 am

jb wrote:- Trying to tell myself that IDC Weeds locked on every WR he threw to and he's still the dumb off king.

I don't know about D-O King, but just watched the 1st quarter again and he didn't go through a progression once. It was always Star Wars - Stay On Target... Stay On Target...

Fuckin' sucks since that boy can hurl a brown oval. What was it they said about Nuke LaLoosh?
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby pod2dawg » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:19 am

^ "he didn't go through a progression once" ^ Bingo. Weeds can toss the pill. Can he read his progression? That's the 20 Million dollar "first round" draft pick next year question.
pod2dawg
Warrior Poet aka Thread Killer

Favorite Player: Phil Gordon
Least Favorite Player: Lane Kiffin

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:46 am

I agree Weeds didn't go through progressions and that it's a big issue that bothers me. Point being he didn't really have to Thursday night. Like he didn't have to most Saturday afternoons.

Maybe he now can but didn't have to.

Or maybe he won't have to all year.

Remember when Peeker used to soil himself with angst as to whether we start building the "cockpit" for the QB or get the QB first? A team can always get more talented. But to a large extent I think the cockpit is now fur lined and has fizzy dice and trees. You hit a button and the offense bounces. Wither the driver?

So which way did this team go?

You'll thank me when that cockpit is warm and inviting when they do finally find a captain. ;-) ;) :wink:

And I agree with Greg. I see no reason (effort or time) where this couldn't hit the front page every Tuesday or Wednesday after the emotional bastard have had their cries and celebrations right after the game.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby jb » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:04 am

Hikohadon wrote:
jb wrote:- Trying to tell myself that IDC Weeds locked on every WR he threw to and he's still the dumb off king.

I don't know about D-O King, but just watched the 1st quarter again and he didn't go through a progression once. It was always Star Wars - Stay On Target... Stay On Target...

Fuckin' sucks since that boy can hurl a brown oval. What was it they said about Nuke LaLoosh?

Watching Browns QBs makes me wooley.

Campbell went Skywalker in the Deathstar trench as well to be fair. It was pitch & catch.
jb

Unread postby jb » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:23 am

Court land Finnergan, how you hit again, the keeper of the keys.
jb

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:00 pm

Preseason football is like a strip club. Overpriced, pointless, and leaves you with false hope to later be crushed as you quietly weep and masturbate yourself to sleep..... alone.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:11 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Preseason football is like a strip club. Overpriced, pointless, and leaves you with false hope to later be crushed as you quietly weep and masturbate yourself to sleep..... alone.

Can't say that I've had that particular strip club experience.

Although I must agree that strip clubs are annoying.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:15 pm

I avoid them because i'm allergic to glitter and stank.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby danwismar » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:02 pm

googleeph2 wrote: Perhaps create some sort of composite Browns fan character, one with interesting takes (on the Browns and anything else), and have him impart the wisdom

Yeah...and name him after a freeway exit, and put him on the front page.....yeah, that's the ticket!

I miss Mansfield Lucas.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/uXRD51
danwismar

Unread postby HoodooMan » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:03 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Preseason football is like a strip club. Overpriced, pointless, and leaves you with false hope to later be crushed as you quietly weep and masturbate yourself to sleep..... alone.

I'd have never made it through the last 14 years without my cum-glazed Bernie Kosar Air Raid poster.
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
HoodooMan
The King

Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Unread postby JacksonDysonJackson » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:27 pm

Good breakdown, my 2 cents:

- While everyone is praising the O and Weeden, I agree, he never looked to his second or third options, unless it was a dump-off. That is concerning.
- O-line looked good in pass protection, but they werent exactly road graders in the running game.
- Nice use of screen passes; nice execution.
- Dion is nice, but he cant be relied upon to carry the pill inside the tackles with regularity. This, coupled with Richardson's injury history, puts the FO in a precarious position on Hardesty.
- Groves impressed me with his first step.
- Slightly disappointed with the first teamers blitzing, was picked up by STL and we were hit for big plays. Could become a theme this season.
- Taylor, Kitchen, and Winn stood out for me on the d-line.
JacksonDysonJackson

Favorite Player: Bernie
Least Favorite Player: Derek

Unread postby danwismar » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:58 pm

Live by the blitz...die by the blitz. They could have a ton of sacks, but this team will be susceptible to screens, draws, quick slants, etc. We may as well get used to other teams' scheming that way. If our safeties can tackle, we might be OK...if not....?
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/uXRD51
danwismar

Unread postby pod2dawg » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:30 pm

We have one very good corner & one average safety = ^^^^^^ Exactly what the wis just said. We aren't there yet.
pod2dawg
Warrior Poet aka Thread Killer

Favorite Player: Phil Gordon
Least Favorite Player: Lane Kiffin

Unread postby Nicastro13 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:02 am

In fairness though Ward and owens didnt play, owens is listed projected as the starter. Our Secondary is a concern, maybe slaughter and Mcfadden can grow slowly and contribute later in the year I guess we'll see. But most teams will struggle in the secondary minus two starters.
Nicastro13

Favorite Player: Kyrie
Least Favorite Player: Joe Pittsburgh Fan

Unread postby Hikohadon » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:16 am

Starters/No Starters, this team is gonna give up their share of big plays. The stacked line/blitz attack will do that.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Nicastro13 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:57 am

Hikohadon wrote:Starters/No Starters, this team is gonna give up their share of big plays. The stacked line/blitz attack will do that.

I agree, its definitely our major concern, hopefully the guys upfront take the pressure off the secondary, I know thats what Horton is hoping.
Nicastro13

Favorite Player: Kyrie
Least Favorite Player: Joe Pittsburgh Fan

Unread postby leadpipe » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:26 pm

Ward is a big a dinosaur in today's NFL as a running back.

The "hard-hitting" and "Intimidating" safety in a touch football league? That and the fact teams are running cats out there that safeties are supposed to be able to cover that are Jimmy Grahamesque.

Gotta be able to cover, cover ground and make tackles - and it'd help to understand schemes. That'll do ya more good than the one time a year you might actually "scare" someone without drawing a flag.

It'd also help not to get hurt every 10 minutes. (Which, again, I would argue is a greater risk now that these guys are running into guys the size of mack trucks.)

So, if you can't intimidate the guys you can catch up with cause they're bigger than you, and you can't catch up with the small slot guys cause they're faster, and you can't hit hard cause that's pretty much illegal.....I'm not sure what the point is.

TJ Ward in 1985? I'm in.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:00 pm

leadpipe wrote:Ward is a big a dinosaur in today's NFL as a running back.

The "hard-hitting" and "Intimidating" safety in a touch football league? That and the fact teams are running cats out there that safeties are supposed to be able to cover that are Jimmy Grahamesque.

Gotta be able to cover, cover ground and make tackles - and it'd help to understand schemes. That'll do ya more good than the one time a year you might actually "scare" someone without drawing a flag.

It'd also help not to get hurt every 10 minutes. (Which, again, I would argue is a greater risk now that these guys are running into guys the size of mack trucks.)

So, if you can't intimidate the guys you can catch up with cause they're bigger than you, and you can't catch up with the small slot guys cause they're faster, and you can't hit hard cause that's pretty much illegal.....I'm not sure what the point is.

TJ Ward in 1985? I'm in.

He doesn't make the team in the mid 80's with what he brings to the field.

Most of those DBs in that era are actually better suited to play today than Ward is. Gimme the entire group of DBs from then over the entire group from today.

And only in the case of Haden would it matter that the other guys are actually almost 60. Still take 'em over the likes of Skrine and Ward. ;-) ;) :wink:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Hikohadon » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:20 pm

If he's a play maker, there's still room for a big hitting safety. Polamalu still is effective.

Of course, he can cover and make plays in addition to hitting hard, so your point is still valid.
Hikohadon

Unread postby leadpipe » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:38 pm

Hikohadon wrote:If he's a play maker, there's still room for a big hitting safety. Polamalu still is effective.

Of course, he can cover and make plays in addition to hitting hard, so your point is still valid.

Yeah, if you're a playmaker, then hell, being a hard hitter is great. You just can't have "hard hitter" be number one on your list of skills. Polomalu is a perfect example of what I'm saying in couple ways, 1. Very little of his value comes from his ability to "hit hard." He covers, makes plays, and is always around the ball. and 2. He's never healthy anymore.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby gnati » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:12 pm

jb wrote:- Jordan Cameron, how you vex me so! On one hand, that tip? You gotta be kidding me. OTOH, kid can just flat out RUN with a catch. haven't seen a TE that gifted since John Jaekin (let's see if that pulls Gnati out the woodowork).

War Bryan Flannery or something.

That is all.
gnati

Favorite Player: .
Least Favorite Player: .

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:16 am

Felix Wright in his prime would look pretty damn good for us..vastly under-rated.

Gee Miss Crabtree, you're even pretier 'n Miss McGuilacutty...
YahooFanChicago

Favorite Player: Miss Crabtree
Least Favorite Player: Chubsy Wubsy

Unread postby Govbarney » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:33 am

Didn't feel this deserved its own post , but B/R predicts the Browns are set to make the biggest leap in '13:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1735 ... &hpt=hp_t2

Its B/R, so take it with a grain of salt. But the author make's a few decent points based on analytical data.
"I don't think they're building chemical weapons in Berea. But they might be. I can't say for sure."
Chuck Klosterman
Govbarney

Favorite Player: Smallmouth Bass
Least Favorite Player: Sheephead

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:48 am

Hikohadon wrote:If he's a play maker, there's still room for a big hitting safety. Polamalu still is effective.

That's the entire point though, right? "Hitting" isn't a play-making skill all of itself. Polamalu hits, Cam Chancellor hits, Ryan Clark and Harrison Smith hit. But they do a whole lot more than that. They actually get themselves in position where their hits equate to making a difference.

Ward has 7 passes defended the last two years. Blech.

He reminds me of Mark Reynolds: when he hits something you remember it. Just doesn't happen often enough and he ain't doing much more to help you aside from that.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:26 am

Ward might be more effective as a bad linebacker than he is as a bad defensive back.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:05 pm

FUDU wrote:Ward might be more effective as a bad linebacker than he is as a bad defensive back.

At 5'10", 200??

Please. He can't hold up to the pounding as a DB. He's not fast enough to overcome his lack of size and he ain't big enough to overcome his lack of speed.

He's a S all day. He's just not an effective one.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:38 pm

peeker643 wrote:
FUDU wrote:Ward might be more effective as a bad linebacker than he is as a bad defensive back.

At 5'10", 200??

Please. He can't hold up to the pounding as a DB. He's not fast enough to overcome his lack of size and he ain't big enough to overcome his lack of speed.

Dammit, I knew we should have drafted Taylor mays. Hindsight and all that shit.
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:42 pm

motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

At 5'10", 200??

I'll give Ward the same BotD that everyone else gets on the roster who had to play under Holmgren and Shurmur, etc.

Let's see what he does this season. I just don't think he has either elite size or elite speed or elite brains. That typically means you're not likely to be elite. But maybe he blossoms and shines in this D system.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:43 pm

peeker643 wrote:

That's the entire point though, right? "Hitting" isn't a play-making skill all of itself. Polamalu hits, Cam Chancellor hits, Ryan Clark and Harrison Smith hit. But they do a whole lot more than that. They actually get themselves in position where their hits equate to making a difference.

He reminds me of Mark Reynolds: when he hits something you remember it. Just doesn't happen often enough and he ain't doing much more to help you aside from that.

That's what I was saying too. Safeties without coverage skills are useless in today's culture. And a "finesse" player like Ed Reed can be All Pro for years because he makes plays.

If they can hit AND do their job too, then awesome.

TJ... really, they should just send him out there to assassinate a WR or 2 across the middle to provide some intimidation, then enjoy his resulting suspension. Shipley was never the same after Ward disemboweled him, and if he can provide that kind of service for Antonio Brown and Torry Smith, then kudos. But unfortunately, outside of that, he ain't got much. I think his coverage skills have improved, but they're still not good enough.
Hikohadon

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:33 pm

Pretty cute the complete and utter mehness of TJ Ward can bring you two together.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:35 pm

peeker643 wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

At 5'10", 200??

I'll give Ward the same BotD that everyone else gets on the roster who had to play under Holmgren and Shurmur, etc.

Let's see what he does this season. I just don't think he has either elite size or elite speed or elite brains. That typically means you're not likely to be elite. But maybe he blossoms and shines in this D system.

Serious question, when just watching on TV, are you able to tell if Ward lacks the necessary speed and brains to be a good DB? Or can shitty coaching/scheme fuck things up enough that a good safety looks pedestrian.

Talent is talent, but I don know how anyone can really tell from their couch without actuall game film.
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Both IMO. You can watch the 22 film and see it, you can see it during games with replay help and there is undoubtedly some coaching/scheme issues although Dick Jauron knows what he's doing. Jauron's teams are no-frills and Ward was consistently late or caught in traffic or just getting beaten by TEs that he's not not big enough/fast enough to handle himself.

But he can likely be better in a different scheme that more suits him, I'm guessing.

And hoping.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:31 pm

TJ strikes me as a guy who has been trained since football birth to "sic ball", meaning kill the guy carrying the ball. And that's fine for high school and college football - you're not gonna meet that many QB's that can rip your average college D apart with his ability to read the field AND make the throws. No, you're facing read option only-works-at-lower-levels type bullshit, and good safeties watch to see which of 5 guys is running the sweep and runs up to plant them.

They aren't trained to cover TE's that run 4.4's or QB's that can zip a ball past your ear while looking at their shoes.

So if you're a Safety in today's NFL, you better have inherent coverage skills (reading the play, anticipating the throw, etc.) that you can call upon when coming into the league, because if you're a ball siccer that has to "learn" how to cover - and you're not blazing fast (which he isn't) - you're gonna have a tough time of it.

In fairness to TJ, I think that when he's healthy he's been surprisingly not awful (or at least comparably better than his Browns Safety peers), and shows the potential of growing into a passable coverage guy. But any growth he has shown has been stunted by his injury history, so it's hard to really ASSUME that he's gonna get better.

And it's fairly naive to blindly believe that he's gonna be "really good" at any point.
Hikohadon

Unread postby jb » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:43 am

peeker643 wrote:

This.

IDK exactly HOW the great safeties seem to fly to the ball and be in position, but they do. ward too often doesn't plus he's always hurt.

But let's not bury TJ either. I have seen Percy Ellsworth and Marquis Smith and TJ isn't that guy either.

I think its just a Cleveland fan thing that so many don't know WTF they are looking at. They see the big hit and over value the guy. So the sheep lionize a "meh" player.

I call it The Mo Williams Syndrome.
jb

Unread postby bac5665 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:46 am

It's also that we have had so few mediocre guys, even, that when we have one, it's easy to think he's better than he is.
bac5665

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Bug Selig

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:50 am

The QB competition bullshit is way too transparent for Chud to even bother trying to float.

Find me one person that believes that's legit. I know what he's trying to do, but, c'mon Chud, you're better than that.
Hikohadon

Unread postby bac5665 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:52 am

Apparently he's not.
bac5665

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Bug Selig

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:03 pm

Hikohadon wrote:The QB competition bullshit is way too transparent for Chud to even bother trying to float.

Find me one person that believes that's legit. I know what he's trying to do, but, c'mon Chud, you're better than that.

All he had to say was, " You guys are here and you've watched Brandon Weeden take all the first team snaps. Are you that fucking dumb that I have to lie to you and tell you something different? Get your no-football knowing fucking heads out of your stupid asses you cocksmoking hacks."

Or something to that effect.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:33 pm

The same Mo Williams who went from being LBJ's Pippen to signing a two year 5.6 million dollar contract to come off the bench in Portland?

Word.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby jerryroche » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:26 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:The QB competition bullshit is way too transparent for Chud to even bother trying to float.

All he had to say was, " You guys are here and you've watched Brandon Weeden take all the first team snaps. Are you that fucking dumb that I have to lie to you and tell you something different? Get your no-football knowing fucking heads out of your stupid asses you cocksmoking hacks."
Or something to that effect.

That approach won't float, either, Peeker. Haven't you learned anything about the namby-pamby media? You'd have every blogifier from Podunk, Maine to Crap City, California whining and bitching about getting no respect. Peter King would be first in line.
jerryroche

Favorite Player: Ol' No.32
Least Favorite Player: Ol' No.23

Unread postby jb » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:49 pm

Yo do read more active boards, don't you?
jb

Unread postby Hikohadon » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:03 pm

jb wrote:

Yo do read more active boards, don't you?

I don't read any board. I just post.
Hikohadon

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL