Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Aaron Hernandez

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:10 pm

AttackOffense wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:Well, Urban has to stop telling TEs and H-Backs they can "be the next Hernandez" if they come play for him. He's only told about 10 kids that in three years already.

I live in Florida and for those who think that OSU is going to get clean cut athletes over the next few years, you are in for a surprise. Except bad stuff surrounding some players.

Oh for fucks sake
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby jb » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:24 pm

AttackOffense wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:Well, Urban has to stop telling TEs and H-Backs they can "be the next Hernandez" if they come play for him. He's only told about 10 kids that in three years already.

I live in Florida and for those who think that OSU is going to get clean cut athletes over the next few years, you are in for a surprise. Except bad stuff surrounding some players.

So long as it ain't losing to the SEC in NC games by 40 I'll somehoe manage to live with it.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill 2.0 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:34 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:
AttackOffense wrote:

Oh for fucks sake

An answer that just doesn't get enuff play on the net.....
Fire Marshall Bill 2.0

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Alleghany Inbreds

Unread postby Spin » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:50 pm

Spin

Favorite Player: Jack N. Coke
Least Favorite Player: 72 hour work weeks

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:49 am

Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:09 am

LSUFreak FTW...again.

Incredible
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby jb » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:42 am

Larvell Blanks wrote:Image

K - Afraid to admit this but...... I don't get the reference.
jb

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:28 pm

American Psycho

motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:55 pm

motherscratcher wrote:American Psycho

you should of just typed out the Genesis/Phil Collins speech for him
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:14 pm

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby motherscratcher » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:20 pm

OK

End hijack
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby jb » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:43 pm

Thx fo rthe reference. Most disturbing thing in that clip is the haircut.
jb

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:17 pm

Only Bale movie where he doesn't play an unbearable stiff.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby jb » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:20 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Only Bale movie where he doesn't play an unbearable stiff.

The Fighter?
jb

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:21 pm

^ closet Bostonian
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jb » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:26 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:^ closet Bostonian

<--- Just hung up talking to Newton, MA and thanked them for firing Terry.
jb

Unread postby RickNashEquilibrium » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:52 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Only Bale movie where he doesn't play an unbearable stiff.

You must have never seen Empire of the Sun or Velvet Goldmine.
"All Beckett needs to do to cap off this mess is order some fried chicken and beer" – 5/10/12 before Beckett got chased in the 3rd at Fenway.
RickNashEquilibrium
Beer, Bitch

Favorite Player: Mexican Cooking
Least Favorite Player: 99% of all humans

Unread postby Spin » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:49 am

motherscratcher wrote:Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

All Genesis stuff is good. My favorite albums are A Trick of the Tail, Wind and Wuthering, and And Then There Were Three. Right after Peter Gabriel left the group, and before they went more commercial. Mad Man Moon, Ripples, One for the Vine, Blood on the Rooftops, Undertow, Bruning Rope, Many Too Many.

They're one of the few bands I would almost rather listen to a live CD than a studio.

Not much of a fan of Phil by himself. I can get with We Said Hello, Goodbye and In the Air Tonight. I Wish it would Rain.

Tony Banks is a god, and doesn't get enough cred as one of the all time best keyboardists. His solo work was good, but never mainstream.
Spin

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:02 pm

RickNashEquilibrium wrote:

You must have never seen Empire of the Sun or Velvet Goldmine.

I saw Empire of the Sun.... like 20 years ago. The other film is on Netflix and it never really interested me.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:23 am

Spin wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

All Genesis stuff is good. My favorite albums are A Trick of the Tail, Wind and Wuthering, and And Then There Were Three. Right after Peter Gabriel left the group, and before they went more commercial. Mad Man Moon, Ripples, One for the Vine, Blood on the Rooftops, Undertow, Bruning Rope, Many Too Many.

They're one of the few bands I would almost rather listen to a live CD than a studio.

Not much of a fan of Phil by himself. I can get with We Said Hello, Goodbye and In the Air Tonight. I Wish it would Rain.

Tony Banks is a god, and doesn't get enough cred as one of the all time best keyboardists. His solo work was good, but never mainstream.

LOLOLOLOL
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jb » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:01 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:
Spin wrote:

LOLOLOLOL

I knew someone was gonna pull the wings off this parially smushed fly. I didn't think you visited this forum so I wasn't expecting it be you.
jb

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:12 pm

He's everywhere.

And I passed on that one as well knowing full well that someone would not... ;-) ;) :wink:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Spin » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:15 pm

I find it comforting you guys have different tastes in music than I do. :lmfao:

If I ever look for another role model, it won't be a Bostonian or a Flash.
Spin

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:29 pm

Spin wrote:I find it comforting you guys have different tastes in music than I do. :lmfao:

If I ever look for another role model, it won't be a Bostonian or a Flash.

^^

Still not gettin' it. ;-) ;) :wink:

It's a movie line, Spin. Motherscratcher's entire post is a movie quote from the movie referenced throughout the thread.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:16 pm

Let me make this easier for you, Spin. Here I've edited out the bulk of the text, leaving only the story within the story.

motherscratcher wrote:Do you like Phil Collins? ...............................................................
............................................................................................................................................ .............................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................
................................Christy, take off your robe .......................................................................... ...............................................................Sabrina, remove your dress. ............................................
.................................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................
.....................Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. .........................
...................................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................
............Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. ..............................................................................
........................................................................................................ This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Spin » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:39 pm

%$@ &%@#$&%!!!!

::doh::

:lmfao: I need to get out more
Spin

Unread postby HoodooMan » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:59 pm

This has been a disgraceful conclusion to this thread.

Peeker & moscratch lose the internet today.
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
HoodooMan
The King

Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Unread postby Spin » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:51 pm

Oh this story is just starting.

Wanna start a pool on how many counts he gets?
How many years?
Spin

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:28 am

HoodooMan wrote:This has been a disgraceful conclusion to this thread.

I had to...

I just.... did.

And it's not the first (or tenth) time I've lost the internet. I'll wear it ;-) ;) :wink:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:35 am

peeker643 wrote:
HoodooMan wrote:This has been a disgraceful conclusion to this thread.

I had to...

I just.... did.

And it's not the first (or tenth) time I've lost the internet. I'll wear it ;-) ;) :wink:

Peeker did it first.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby jb » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:32 pm

Spin wrote:%$@ &%@#$&%!!!!

::doh::

:lmfao: I need to get out more

i don't even think you know how funny you are just being you.
jb

Unread postby JacksonDysonJackson » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:47 pm

JacksonDysonJackson

Favorite Player: Bernie
Least Favorite Player: Derek

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:03 pm

JacksonDysonJackson wrote:Pouncey Bros show their intelligence:

http://deadspin.com/not-everyone-is-turning-their-backs-on-aaron-hernandez-776847596

Like we expected anything else from the Pounceys, whose collective IQ is still below the "challenged" line.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:33 am

Hikohadon wrote:

http://deadspin.com/not-everyone-is-turning-their-backs-on-aaron-hernandez-776847596

Like we expected anything else from the Pounceys, whose collective IQ is still below the "challenged" line.

Does this mean your not buying Bob Krafts story , that they were duped, Duped i say , in regard to Hernandez , when these two Jackasses still come up as rocket scientists compared to that nimrod.
SoulDawg74

Unread postby Hikohadon » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:05 am

SoulDawg74 wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:

Does this mean your not buying Bob Krafts story , that they were duped, Duped i say , in regard to Hernandez , when these two Jackasses still come up as rocket scientists compared to that nimrod.

Hell no, I ain't buying that shit that Kraft be sellin'.

Duped... horseshit.

You hoped he'd be your Randy Moss or Warren Sapp. He ended up being who we thought he was. Shit happens sometimes. No reason for the sob story about being duped.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby kman_holla8 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:10 pm

Hikohadon wrote:
SoulDawg74 wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:

Hell no, I ain't buying that shit that Kraft be sellin'.

Duped... horseshit.

You hoped he'd be your Randy Moss or Warren Sapp. He ended up being who we thought he was. Shit happens sometimes. No reason for the sob story about being duped.

[i]Oh I'm Robert Kraft and people will believe whatever I say because I got super bowl rings. I am smart.S M R T[/i]

He is just as greasy as they come...
"Cocaine is a hell of a drug" - Originated from a famous skit in Dave Chappelle's "Chappelle's Show". The skit would portray Rick James, usually high on cocaine, preforming doing crazy and stupid things, such as smacking Charlie Murphy in the face. Rick James would frequently explain away his actions by saying "Cocaine is a hell of a drug".
kman_holla8

Favorite Player: Swish
Least Favorite Player: Fair Weather Fans

Unread postby scott » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:54 am

Same team that picked up Donte when no one else would.
scott

Favorite Player: Sabby Piscitelli
Least Favorite Player: Everyone Else

Unread postby leadpipe » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:02 pm

A guy in Kraft's position should know better than to try to placate the morons.

Christ, of course they knew he was troubled - like evryone else. He dropped enough where they decided to pick up value.

The Patriots - like everyone else, had no friggin' idea the guy was a cold-blooded murderer. And, of course, if all the teams knew this, he goes undrafted.

So, again, who is Kraft addressing? Guy went "Dan Gilbert" on this one.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Previous

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL