Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Half-season of 2 Dawg Pound seats available

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Half-season of 2 Dawg Pound seats available

Unread postby danwismar » Thu May 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Once again, I've got a half-season of 2 Dawg Pound seats available. These are in addition to my regular seats, and I always come here first to try to move them. GoTribe31 has used these seats for the past few years...yes, he drives in from Virginia...but has decided, as he put it, he can stay home and punch himself in the stomach...he gets the same effect, and it's cheaper. JB had them a few years ago, and one of our other readers is currently taking the other half-season. Here are the details:

Two seats for half the games (4 reg season, one exhibition) in Section 318, which is upper level of the Pound...about halfway up the section. (If you go to clevelandbrowns.com, go to the seating map and click on 318, it will give you a photo of the view from there.) 2013 home opponents (in addition to our 3 divisional rivals) are Miami, Chicago, Jacksonville, Buffalo, Detroit. Home exhibitions are Rams and Lions.

They are $45 per seat per game, so $450.00 for the half-season package. I divide the games up as fairly as possible, asking both parties to list their game priorities for regular season 1 thru 8, and then assign games with alternating picks based on each guy's top available game, like a draft, till we're done. (The 2 exhibitions are a necessary evil, usually assigned based on causing the least possible disruption to people's summer vacation plans.)

PM me or email at dwismar [at] gmail.com if you're interested or can put me in touch with someone who is. Thanks.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/1o9DwFo
danwismar

Re: Half-season of 2 Dawg Pound seats available

Unread postby Hikohadon » Tue May 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Clearly, interest in the Cleveland Browns is at an all-time high.

I'd probably take them if I could swing that many trips up to Cleveland, but during the school year it would just be impossible. One game a year is usually all I can manage logistically.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby jb » Wed May 29, 2013 11:33 am

Candidly, I am surprised danny didn't lose the tix after I hadthem. LOL.

I'm waiting for Dan to make an offer to pay US to unload them.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:10 pm

OK, so what's it going to take? I've got my checkbook at hand.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

danwismar

Unread postby danwismar » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:29 pm

One last shot before I take my chances on StubHub:

Willing to sell these two Dawg Pound seats (see original post) on a game-by-game basis...at face value, (with the exhibition at half price...$45 for the pair)

Here are the Regular Season games I have available: ($90/pair)

10/3 (Thursday night) - Bills

11/3 - Ravens (late start; 4:25 pm)

11/24 - Steelers - (1 pm)

12/1- Jaguars - (1 pm)

Exhibition:

Thurs 8/15. 7:30 pm - Lions

danwismar

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL