Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Trade up to get TR?

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Would you trade up to ensure drafting TR?

Poll ended at Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Yes
25%
No
75%

Total votes : 24

Re: Trade up to get TR?

Unread postby mattvan1 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:23 pm

Christ on a Pony

We do not have an elite QB
We do not have a marginal QB
We do not have a QB worth starting in the NFL
We have a guy with a ton of heart, tough as nails, who would make a great backup on 28 NFL teams.

We could draft Richardson and win 6 games
We could draft Blackmon and win 6 games
we could draft Claiborne and win 6 games
We could draft Kalil and win 6 games

We are at least 2 drafts and at the very least a serviceable QB away from sniffing the playoffs. It matters not who is drafted at #4, long as they start and make a positive contribution.
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:25 pm

Agree, but trading up will matter.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby leadpipe » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Trading up in 2012 for a running back would qualify as fucking stupid.

Period.

The Super Bowl teams employed a broken Brandon Jacobs and Bradhaw that couldn't average 4 a pop, or let their starting RB walk cause they can pick another off the same scrap heap they got him from, while the losingest of the losers is gonna chase a position that doesn't matter.

Good holy Christ. I refuse to believe they are that god damn dumb, although I've been proven wrong about that before.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:36 pm

Are those of you suggesting TR is only slightly more valuable than Hillis' best suggesting Hillis hits the hole as fast as TR?

...or tht he has TR wheels and shimmy?

<----this dumb ass wants to know

...and I wish just once SD would make a bet to leave if his QB du jour doesn't get picked in the slot he suggests

:thumb up:
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:42 pm

Fire Marshall Bill wrote:Are those of you suggesting TR is only slightly more valuable than Hillis' best suggesting Hillis hits the hole as fast as TR?

...and I wish just once SD would make a bet to leave if his QB du jour doesn't get picked in the slot he suggests

My point is the numbers don't lie. 1700 yards from scrimmage including 60 catches and 13TDs and it netted them 5-11. How much more do you think TR can put up? And what does it do to improve that 5-11?
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby mattvan1 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:11 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Agree, but trading up will matter.

uh, ok. From where to where?

From first round #4 to first round #3? I really can't see how. Had we snagged first round #2, well then hell yes. Otherwise, pick guys at your slot and hope you hit on more than you miss. The Browns best bet is draft in numbers. At this point (with Heckert) the numbers are in our favor*

*Owen Marecic aside.
mattvan1

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:18 pm

If not for a QB this team cannot afford to trade away a single draft pick
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby mattvan1 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:23 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:If not for a QB this team cannot afford to trade away a single draft pick

Yes. Which is why your previous post confused me. Perhaps I failed to see the irony ;-) ;) :wink:
mattvan1

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:34 pm

Fire Marshall Bill wrote:Are those of you suggesting TR is only slightly more valuable than Hillis' best suggesting Hillis hits the hole as fast as TR?

SD:

I could probably take you serious if you weren't running around in your Colt Underoos with his Bobblehead shoved up your ass .

At least I realize we need a QB ,

Wanted Sanchez Newton and RG3 , and was willing to settle for Locker and now Tannehill .

But you bring me Lady Quinn and excuses for Colt and you think you can crack .............

:tool:

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:00 am

peeker643 wrote:
mattvan1 wrote:
peeker643 wrote:BTW- how did I just hear about the 20 yr old Richardson having a 5 yr old and a 3 yr old only last night?

Kid puts in work all over the place apparently.

Same Mom for both, so we'll need to shelve the Antonio Cromartie jokes for awhile.

If his career lasts as long as LaDainian Tomlinson's or Tony Richardson's there's a shot for a father and son matchup in the future.

So there's that.

And I keep feeling sick about #4 on TR when the best we can hope for is that he puts up a Hillis-like season each year for the next 6-8 years (2010 Hillis). Honestly, the value in Hillis was running, receiving and pass-pro.

Had Hillis and the Browns not gone Kramer vs Kramer in 2011 they'd be getting substantially better instead of restoring their running game to 2010 levels when they went 5-11 with that kind of back.

Awesome.

This is a little disingenuous since Richardson is 1000 times better than Hillis. I would expect him to eclipse Hillis' best year (which will be the only good year in his career) several times. Otherwise he's a failure, cuz Hillis is average.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby Ziner » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:22 am

leadpipe wrote:Trading up in 2012 for a running back would qualify as fucking stupid.

Period.

Just wanted to give everyone a chance to read this again. I am on e0y's team should they do this.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:28 am

Ziner wrote:
leadpipe wrote:Trading up in 2012 for a running back would qualify as fucking stupid.

Period.

Just wanted to give everyone a chance to read this again. I am on e0y's team should they do this.

2008 Cards, 2009 Colts, 2011 Giants...

What are 3 teams in the last 5 years that played in a Super Bowl with the #32 ranks rushing offense?
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby pup » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:44 am

CleSportsTruth wrote:
pup wrote:
CleSportsTruth wrote:
pup wrote:
CleSportsTruth wrote:
rk wrote:
CleSportsTruth wrote:Conceptually, I agree. But I'm left with this nagging question: "Then what?"

Then the Browns pick the guy they have on the top of their board.

This is not really that complicated.

A DB who does NOTHING to help the most unwatchable offense in NFL history? Really? Why?

If that is true, what are the odds that DB is at the top of their board?

Christ. Panic about a pick even before it happens?

Plenty of time to kill them starting Friday AM...

B/c Tom loves him some DB's. Also, I don't think they think as the rest of us do. Finally ask yourself this, if TR is off the board, who would the Browns realistically have above Claiborne?

Kalil
Blackmon

And if I told you they could have as many as 7 or 8 guys above him, would that change your mind?

I MIGHT buy Kalil. NFW on Blackmon, not a chance. As for your final statement, damn, those must be AWESOME mushrooms you have there.

So, there is no way, the Browns board looks like this:

1. Luck
2. Griffin
3. Richardson
4. Blackmon
5. Kalil
6. Tannehill
7. Gilmore
8. Claiborne
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby rk » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:09 am

motherscratcher wrote:
CleSportsTruth wrote:
TR, assuming health, etc., strikes me as 1,500-1,650 yds. rushing per yr. guy, w/ additional receiving numbers. I like Hillis, but he's also been in the league 4 yrs. now, too. TR is fresh.

I think TR is a good back, but I'm pretty sure you just projected his ass straight to Canton.

And it's unlikely with that offense that he is going to comp those rushing numbers.

TR is not comparable to Hillis. Hillis was a straight ahead rusher who was capable of being stopped by specific defenses. He also looked for contact which is why he tended to wear down while with the Browns. He had good hands but reports continue to say he was not a capable receiver - just an outlet.

TR is capable of running to contact or getting around it. He is also capable of working as a receiving RB more than just an check down outlet. He has better top end speed than Hillis which should allow the 20-25 yard runs to turn into 40-50 yard runs.

He is also reportedly a great blocker. Hillis didn't get those props but I don't recall ever seeing him miss a block so I'm not entirely sure why.

I think Richardson's low end totals might be similar to Hillis but his total yards and the way he gets them, forcing defenses to spread more at the line, will have more of an effect then most of the people comping him to Hillis are crediting.

And this is coming from the guy who thinks a backfield of Hillis, Brandon Jacobs, Vickers, and Ced Benson would have been a good idea and that the Browns have Blackmon ahead of Richardson so I'm a far cry for hating on Hillis or in love with TR.
"If your mouthpiece is strong, she’ll give you some money." - D. West
rk

Favorite Player: Ozzie Newsome
Least Favorite Player: Ray Lewis

Unread postby Ziner » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:32 am

Bills interested in Kalil, anyone interested in trading down to 10 while getting 41?

I'd do it.

I like Floyd better than Blackmon anyway.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:43 am

Ziner wrote:Bills interested in Kalil, anyone interested in trading down to 10 while getting 41?

I'd do it.

SD:

I don't

I have Blackmon with the best hands and route running combo playmaker , followed by Hill who is an elite talent of size and speed .

Floyd doesn't play to his size doesn't have ankle breaking moves like Blackmon , and is shorter and slower than Hill .

Hill's specs are Elite Megatron Moss type combos.

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Unread postby Nicastro13 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:07 am

alot of noise going around (Cabot, Mayock, McShay) this morning that the Browns want the combo of Blackmon at 4 and Martin RB from Boise @ 22. I'm still firmly in the trade down scenario, if Kalil is there Buf @ 10 is the most common team Ive seen. Whats available there, or where they go from there I guess all depends.
Nicastro13

Favorite Player: Kyrie
Least Favorite Player: Joe Pittsburgh Fan

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:17 am

Jesus.

Take the fucking names out of the equation, shall we?
A RB catches 60 balls for 500 yards, blocks, rushes for 1200 yards and scores 13TDs.

That's terrific production regardless of the name.

The team went 5-11.

I'm fine with drafting Richardson. I really am. But stop telling me he's going to make a huge difference over what Hil.....err.... that back up there made in 2010.

I'm not being disengenuous when I say I can't help but think this RB issue is somewhat self-inflicted given they fucked uo the Hardesty pick and let that 2010 producer walk away because his feelings were hurt.

Go ahead and take he back. He'll be a fine player. And he'll make next to no difference.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby comish » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:24 am

Nicastro13 wrote:alot of noise going around (Cabot, Mayock, McShay) this morning that the Browns want the combo of Blackmon at 4 and Martin RB from Boise @ 22. I'm still firmly in the trade down scenario, if Kalil is there Buf @ 10 is the most common team Ive seen. Whats available there, or where they go from there I guess all depends.

This would be A-Ok with me. I can't get past the logic that if you are going to run an offense that throws the ball a great deal of the time you need one or two dudes who can actually catch the ball a great deal of the time.

I think Blackmon can do that.

You then get a solid RB prospect that will very likely start on day 1 since we have basically nothing at that position either---no offence to Montario (AKA Glass Joe). Two guaranteed Day 1 starters that upgrade a pitiful offense is a good Thursday Night of work IMO.

I don't think I've ever seen a draft where the options for the Browns are so diverse and the opinions of the fans are just as diverse as the options....most years there seems to be one or two unified stances, not this time.

My popcorn is ready :pop:
"Get busy living, or get busy dying."
comish
Champion of Mediocrity

Unread postby pod2dawg » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:34 am

Did someone vote to move up from #4? .........
pod2dawg
Warrior Poet aka Thread Killer

Favorite Player: Phil Gordon
Least Favorite Player: Lane Kiffin

Unread postby rk » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:06 am

peeker643 wrote:I'm fine with drafting Richardson. I really am. But stop telling me he's going to make a huge difference over what Hil.....err.... that back up there made in 2010.

If selected he will make a significant difference in 2012-13 over what Hillis would have produced in 2012-13.

The difference between a system back who excels at every aspect of play the RB is responsible in the system and a non-system back who only excelled at a single responsibility is significant. Not necessarily in ways that show up in statistics.

It's like comparing Marshall Faulk to Ricky Williams circa 1999. Either guy in the other system would reduce the production of that offense. At the end of the year maybe their production is similar but the effect they had on their respective teams' w/l record was due to the system worked with them in the fold.

The RB position is not plug-and-play. Some guys work better in one system than in another.
"If your mouthpiece is strong, she’ll give you some money." - D. West
rk

Favorite Player: Ozzie Newsome
Least Favorite Player: Ray Lewis

Unread postby CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07! » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:09 am

peeker643 wrote:Jesus.

A RB catches 60 balls for 500 yards, blocks, rushes for 1200 yards and scores 13TDs.

The team went 5-11.

I'm fine with drafting Richardson. I really am. But stop telling me he's going to make a huge difference over what Hil.....err.... that back up there made in 2010.

I'm not being disengenuous when I say I can't help but think this RB issue is somewhat self-inflicted given they fucked uo the Hardesty pick and let that 2010 producer walk away because his feelings were hurt.

Go ahead and take he back. He'll be a fine player. And he'll make next to no difference.

To be fair, the Browns went 5-8 in games that Hillis got at least 10 carries, and a few of those losses swung on 1 play. You're marginalizing his value.
CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07!

Favorite Player: Troy Smith
Least Favorite Player: Braylon/Hughes/Pryor

Unread postby JCoz » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:45 am

Ziner wrote:Bills interested in Kalil, anyone interested in trading down to 10 while getting 41?

I'd do it.

I'd love that, but they'd need to give me more than #41 to do it.
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:13 pm

The team went 5-11.

SD:

If you have the LT then receiver becomes the next important position "if " you have the QB .

If the Browns are too chicken to draft Tannehill , then they should pick Blackmon if they can't trade down.

Lamar Miller will do everything TR will do , or Pead or martin , but we run a WCO with guys who can't throw and guys who can't catch .

Fix one of the problems at least.

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:43 pm

CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07! wrote:

The team went 5-11.

To be fair, the Browns went 5-8 in games that Hillis got at least 10 carries, and a few of those losses swung on 1 play. You're marginalizing his value.

Sweet. MOTHERLODE!!!

I'm marginalizing his value while I disengenuously over value him.

I love this fucking place.

:cheers:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:46 pm

peeker643 wrote:

The team went 5-11.

Sweet. MOTHERLODE!!!

You mean you can't see the increase in wins there?
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:53 pm

Larvell Blanks wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

The team went 5-11.

Sweet. MOTHERLODE!!!

You mean you can't see the increase in wins there?

Sure I can. Probably like 13-3 w/Richardson over that 5-11 with Hillis given the system differences and the fact Hillis lost 5 fumbles.

I can't wait til tonight is done.

Half the people hating it, half rationalizing and justifying it, all of them resetting things after they settle down to state how it can all be salvaged/improved/affected by the next couple days.

So great....

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:02 pm

peeker643 wrote:

My point is the numbers don't lie. 1700 yards from scrimmage including 60 catches and 13TDs and it netted them 5-11. How much more do you think TR can put up? And what does it do to improve that 5-11?

...and I think the difference between making those #'s mean something or not is in the lack of hands of the WR's

Please don't just blame the QB....

We have fielded the worst fuking group of handsless fuking a-holes in the NFL since the After Birth

Little himself could have made a monufukinmgmental difference in the offense if he catches just half of what he dropped last season
Fire Marshall Bill

Unread postby CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07! » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:51 pm

peeker643 wrote:

The team went 5-11.

Sweet. MOTHERLODE!!!

Your contention was that even a great season from a RB only led to a 5-11 season. I'm just pointing out that that particular 5-11 was pretty damn close to being 8-5 in the games that said RB played, and that your example of a RB being superfluous is not accurate. I wasn't arguing with the "RB is overvalued" premise.

Yes I want TR, but purely for selfish reasons - I want to be entertained.
CAVSTRIBEBROWNSin07!

Favorite Player: Troy Smith
Least Favorite Player: Braylon/Hughes/Pryor

Unread postby docstank » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:58 pm

Heard a strange rumor from someone close to the action that Sanchez is coming to cleveland. The Jets targeting TR as well, but I don't think the #4 pick is involved in the Sanchez deal...I don't believe any of this nonsense but the source is close to the action so thought I would relay.
docstank

Unread postby CleSportsTruth » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:01 pm

docstank wrote:Heard a strange rumor from someone close to the action that Sanchez is coming to cleveland. The Jets targeting TR as well, but I don't think the #4 pick is involved in the Sanchez deal...I don't believe any of this nonsense but the source is close to the action so thought I would relay.

You know, I don't undeerestimate the Browns' stupidity, but even for them, this would break new ground in pure STUPID. So, like you, I'm pretty sure it's BS.
CleSportsTruth

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:45 pm

The team went 5-11.

A. Name me a player that will make a bigger difference. They'll all make next to no difference while we don't have a QB (and - NO - that's doesn't mean take a project QB at #4). TR probably makes the BIGGEST difference, whatever that may be.

B. Taking names out of it, if TR averages at least what that RB in 2010 did, then it will help. They might still be 5-11 if Colt is starting, but that won't be b/c TR was no help at all.

C. That RB from 2010 will never have a year like that again. TR probably will have several better ones.

If you can't fix the QB this year (which is likely), then at least build up the pieces that will surround him once you finally get him.
Hikohadon

Unread postby gotribe31 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:59 pm

docstank wrote:Heard a strange rumor from someone close to the action that Sanchez is coming to cleveland. The Jets targeting TR as well, but I don't think the #4 pick is involved in the Sanchez deal...I don't believe any of this nonsense but the source is close to the action so thought I would relay.

So...your source lives in Berea? Or NYC? I guess living in Berea is technically close to the action, right?
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Unread postby docstank » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:05 pm

From our side of the tracks. I continue to assume rubbish on this one but he was adamant.
docstank

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:13 pm

I think we should add this to the "Unacceptable Results" thread.
Hikohadon

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Official, Browns trade up to #3 per Schefter
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:10 pm

woopity fuckin dooo.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby mattvan1 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Hikohadon wrote:

The team went 5-11.

A. Name me a player that will make a bigger difference. They'll all make next to no difference while we don't have a QB (and - NO - that's doesn't mean take a project QB at #4). TR probably makes the BIGGEST difference, whatever that may be.

B. Taking names out of it, if TR averages at least what that RB in 2010 did, then it will help. They might still be 5-11 if Colt is starting, but that won't be b/c TR was no help at all.

C. That RB from 2010 will never have a year like that again. TR probably will have several better ones.

If you can't fix the QB this year (which is likely), then at least build up the pieces that will surround him once you finally get him.

The Battle of the Alter Egos

Coming soon to a theater near you

Look, when you guys with the same avatar start bickering it's even more annoying then when you're in lockstep agreement. ;-) ;) :wink:

Anyway, enjoy the drafts and the draft
mattvan1

Unread postby gotribe31 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:13 pm

Unreal. I'll withold final judgement till I hear what they got, but if they gave up anything of substance to move up 1 pick, I'll flip my shit. Esp after being so gutless with the #2 pick.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Unread postby justmebd » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:14 pm

I guess it's a moot point now. I just hope we didn't overpay.
justmebd

Favorite Player: Gary Gygax
Least Favorite Player: Heinz Field Occupant

Unread postby TouchEmAllTime » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Supposedly flipping 3 and 4, and giving Minny a 4th, 5th and 7th.
Bring the NHL to C-Town.
TouchEmAllTime

Favorite Player: James Haslam
Least Favorite Player: 2013 #1 Pick

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:15 pm

I'm hearing it's only a 4th 5th and 7th to move up. If so, Minnesota really didn't want that pick.
Fuck the Browns...
rebelwithoutaclue

Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Unread postby Huge0126 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:25 pm

I'll take it. We still have 22, 37, 67 and our picks in the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th.
Huge0126

Unread postby OldDawg » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:28 pm

We are not done trading up. Mark my words.
"The nose of the bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go." -- Winston Churchill
OldDawg

Favorite Player: Mark Price
Least Favorite Player: LePunk Jims

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:33 pm

Hillis never ran away from anyone like TR will.....

Just sayin'
Fire Marshall Bill

Unread postby noles1 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:34 pm

Was pissed at first and then saw what we gave up.

LOVE it.

Still keep the good picks.

Think of it this way the 4th is ATL's basically Owen Maricic, Jordan Cameron and Carlton Mitchell to be sure on Trent... I'm ok with that.

And I agree, we aren't done moving up.

DE at #22 and then sneak into NE's for someone else.
Playing here is the closest thing to heaven. Really, I mean it's amazing to be in a place where the fans truly cherish their football team and stick behind them win or lose. We players love them, too. I feel a sense of accomplishment playing here, we are a special breed of football players with a great opportunity." ~ tOSU LB Brian Rolle
noles1

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Mark May's Parents

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:36 pm

noles1 wrote:
DE at #22 and then sneak into NE's for someone else.

WR at 22

OL at 36
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby Ziner » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Fuck this franchise. Seriously. Fucking morons in charge.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:39 pm

They really must want Tannehill.
"The fucking Who...... If I want to watch old people run around ill go set fire to a nursing home." - CDT
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist

Favorite Player: The Playa
Least Favorite Player: The Game

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:39 pm

Ziner wrote:Fuck this franchise. Seriously. Fucking morons in charge.

Y R U UPSET?
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

PreviousNext

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL