Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Good news* Browns fans!

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Good news* Browns fans!

Unread postby CleSportsTruth » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:21 pm

If this PFT mock is right, we didn't miss out on RGIII! Nope, instead we missed out on Andrew Luck. But hey, we preserved the all-important 37th pick, so Super Bowl, here we come!

*Not news, per se, but still... In the end, I think the Colts go Luck. If not, fire Holmgren on the spot.
CleSportsTruth

Re: Good news* Browns fans!

Unread postby Hikohadon » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Ain't no damn way the Colts ain't takin' Luck.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby Triple-S » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:43 pm

In any event, you can kind of blame peyton manning for the situation the Browns are in this year in the draft.

Simply this:

-If Manning isn't hurt, or chose a better year to do his surgrery, the Colts are off to another "meh" season, 9-7 being the worst. Thus, this would more than likely bump us up to around 3rd spot at the very least, in any NORMAL year.

-If a Manning led Colts team is playing us this year, We are not beating them, like we did with just a collection of their scrubs against ours. Likely this drops us to 3-13, possibly it bumps our SOS up again, and helps us to luck up at least the number 2 overall over the Rams.

In this scenario, likely we're at number 2, and either landing RG3 or Luck depending on what the Rams do. Doesn't matter that Snyder is offering, It's our option to decline. Even if the Rams do a trade down, that would at least net us one of the two.

So, in short. Manning is an ass.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby bookelly » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:20 am

Love the *
Nobody, I mean nobody, voluntarily becomes a Cleveland sports fan.

"This team could fuck up a ham sandwich." -CDT
bookelly
Happy Easter!!

Favorite Player: My bunny hunny
Least Favorite Player: Elmer Fudd

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL