Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Looking into the Crystal Ball

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Looking into the Crystal Ball

Unread postby Xukuth » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:28 pm

"In a move that has sports pundits scratching more than their heads, the pitiful Cleveland Browns trade first round picks with the Denver Broncos in the 2012 NFL draft. Now holding the 4th pick overall, the Broncos, with only Peyton Manning at QB going into camp, take Ryan Tannehill. In the first pre-season game, Manning throws a spectacular 50 yard TD pass to wide receiver Eric Decker. Unable to contain his enthusiasm, Manning slaps his hands together, breaking his right wrist in 4 places. Tannehill takes over and, channeling Joe Montana, leads the broncos to a 16-0 record in the regular season, which is matched by the Washington Redskins who also go undefeated behind the stunning play making ability of Robert Griffin III. The Browns finish 0-16, securing the first pick in the 2013 NFL draft. All eligible college players publicly state their refusal to play for the Cleveland Browns if drafted, many stating that they will join the Armed Forces instead."

:bag:
"Well....I suppose if this were any other team, I might find the whole thing funny. In fact if this were any other team I might just fuckin'DIElaughin'!!!"
Xukuth

Favorite Player: Ry Cooder
Least Favorite Player: Joe Pass

Re: Looking into the Crystal Ball

Unread postby swerb » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:38 pm

Or even worse, Matt Barkley agrees to play here next year, and sucks as bad as Leinart and Sanchez. While RG3 sets the league on fire. That's the nightmare scenario for me.

http://movieclips.com/oQBjK-the-naked-g ... -bad-luck/
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby Triple-S » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:26 pm

Browns are not winning more than 4 games this year. this much I know.

I've accepted this.

BTW, if this is the case, no way SHUR lasts past Christmas if this is the case.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby Hikohadon » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:40 pm

Tannehill participate in a 16-0.

I need to get to know your guy.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL