Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

#4, #22, and _________?

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Re: #4, #22, and _________?

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:51 pm

FUDU wrote:Bo ran the fastest 40 time ever in combine history, not that I needed to say that to validate him as being a superior athlete to Cam.

SD:

deon Sanders set the combine 40 track on fire .

In the 100 year history of the NFl there has never been a bigger better combo of size to speed playing QB .

newton was the best athlete in the draft and the best athlete on either side of the ball vs anyteam he plays agaist .

man can play every position on the field and throw the pill too.

Bo is fetchin his donuts .

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Unread postby trsteve1 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:38 am

SoulDawg74 wrote:Our position at #4 plus our #22 and the potential to use our 2013 #1 forces any other team to come up with the equivalent of four number ones to beat that deal.

Ok, just a random note, if the Browns give up 3, 1s.. I think I might vomit. NO PLAYER is worth 3 1s, ESPECIALLY on a team with as many GAPING HOLES as the Browns. [and yes, I realize that effectively we would be swapping 1s with the Rams, so technically it would be giving up 2 1s, but still this scenario would make me ill]
Le sigh
trsteve1

Favorite Player: Nolan Ryan
Least Favorite Player: Troy Aikman

Unread postby pup » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:51 am

trsteve1 wrote:
SoulDawg74 wrote:Our position at #4 plus our #22 and the potential to use our 2013 #1 forces any other team to come up with the equivalent of four number ones to beat that deal.

Ok, just a random note, if the Browns give up 3, 1s.. I think I might vomit. NO PLAYER is worth 3 1s, ESPECIALLY on a team with as many GAPING HOLES as the Browns. [and yes, I realize that effectively we would be swapping 1s with the Rams, so technically it would be giving up 2 1s, but still this scenario would make me ill]

NY Giants would love to disagree.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby trsteve1 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:16 pm

pup wrote:
trsteve1 wrote:

NY Giants would love to disagree.

WRONG

"[Eli Manning, 2004 no. 1] for Phillip Rivers (2004, no. 4), a 2004 3rd round pick, and a 2005 1st and 5th round pick"

So, technically they swapped 1s in 2004 for a 2004 3rd and a 2005 1 & 5 [effectively NYG lost one additional 1st round pick].

A scenario where we lose a 1 this year and next IN ADDITION to swapping 1s with the Rams would be unprecdented and make me hurl.
Le sigh
trsteve1

Favorite Player: Nolan Ryan
Least Favorite Player: Troy Aikman

Unread postby JCoz » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:26 pm

Only if they are wrong....
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Hate to ruin y'all's night, but...

From @JayGlazer

Major scoopage: Redskins have agreed to a trade w Rams for #2 pick of draft. Rams and Skins swap first rounders this yr w Rams also getting 2 future #1s and additional picks. Story coming on fox sports dot com
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby CleSportsTruth » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:11 pm

trsteve1 wrote:

Well, congrats, you won. We have no QB, mind you, but hey, minor detail, eh?
CleSportsTruth

Previous

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL