Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

NFL Playoffs

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

NFL Playoffs

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:03 pm

Amazing play by JJ Watt on the pick 6.

Still makes me laugh when an announcer speaks of "ball skills" My wife used to have ball skills :(
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Re: NFL Playoffs

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:07 pm

Marvin Lewis is a moron buring both challenges in the 1st half
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby GodHatesClevelandSport » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:11 pm

Fun watching the Bengals in the playoffs for the second time in three years.
GodHatesClevelandSport

Favorite Player: Joe Smith
Least Favorite Player: Joe Smith

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:56 pm

Didn't Pac Man have a guy shot? Why the hell isn't he incarcerated?
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:19 pm

Dalton is doing a nice Colt McCoy impression.

Very underwhelming.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby Triple-S » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:22 pm

good to see that ginger freak and the bengals getting bounced out of the playoffs

up next..hopefully the broncos knocking the steelers, and the Rats getting knocked out. screw the AFC North!
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby jerryroche » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:26 pm

T.J. Yates is looking awful good for a fifth-round draft choice. 'Course, his receivers at least look of NFL caliber--which the Browns don't have--but he's zipping the ball around the field pretty good, with pretty good accuracy (except for the almost-inteception by old friend Chris Crocker). So why can't the Browns hit on somebody like him in the draft?
jerryroche

Favorite Player: Ol' No.32
Least Favorite Player: Ol' No.23

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:23 pm

Watching this game makes me physically ill. The Browns don't have shit to work with on offense. After looking at these cats, is it any wonder the Browns b-l-o-w on O?
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby pup » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Erie Warrior wrote:Watching this game makes me physically ill. The Browns don't have shit to work with on offense. After looking at these cats, is it any wonder the Browns b-l-o-w on O?

Cuz they don't have a QB :hide:
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby Huge0126 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:25 pm

I like watching other teams play to see what a real NFL team looks like. Especially on offense.
Huge0126

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Yeah, look forward to another yr of Colt McCoy.....
Fire Marshall Bill

Unread postby LakeErieWarriors » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:31 pm

This Detroit NO game is just about crazy, they each put together 5-6 drives of 65+ yards. Something that we as Browns fans pray to happen once each Sunday. They make it look easy; the Browns make it look open heart surgery-hard (minus that final drive in the Doplhins game).
"Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it!" -Al Czervik
LakeErieWarriors

Favorite Player: Browns Draft
Least Favorite Player: Browns Training Camp

Unread postby Triple-S » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:51 pm

ERIC WRIGHT JUST GOT BURNT.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:58 pm

All I want for draft day is a MegafuckingTron
Fire Marshall Bill

Unread postby LakeErieWarriors » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:07 am

Eric Wright has made tens of millions of dollars doing that and little else. When I heard during preseason that the Browns tried to get him to stay, I choked.
LakeErieWarriors

Unread postby Triple-S » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:09 am

f**k megatron

get me drew brees or aaron rodgers.

Triple-S

Unread postby pup » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:10 am

2 games.

2 times better QB play won game.

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby jerryroche » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:12 am

Huge0126 wrote:I like watching other teams play to see what a real NFL team looks like. Especially on offense.

How the hell do the Saints receivers get so W-I-D-E open, time after time after time? Meacham, Henderson, Colston, yadda, yadda, yadda. And how about that Saints OL, giving Brees all friggin' day to pick guys out and buzz 'em.

I'm gonna have to stop watching these playoffs. It's disgusting. The Browns need about fifty-eleven good drafts to come up with that much offensive talent.
jerryroche

Unread postby Triple-S » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:13 am

pup wrote:2 games.

this.

Also, for all but one of these games good to great QB play put them into the position to PLAY in these games.

The 2001 Baltimore Ravens D. ain't walking through that door next year.

Triple-S

Unread postby HoodooMan » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:03 am

Yeah, as I was watching that Houston/Cincinnati game, I just kept thinking to myself, "So this is what it would be like to have great QB play! Maybe someday in Cleveland, fingerscrossedandstuff!"
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
HoodooMan
The King

Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:42 am

Can Pittspuke's JV beat the Broncos at home? In the freezing cold? With a mid-poor running game?

-8 right now, I know Jesus Tebow is bad, but they won't need to throw anyway.

The real question is should I use my Gambling Hex to sink the Steelers and deal with another week of Tebow, or take to underdogs and let the steelers advance?

Leaning steelers at -8. My hatin' is strong for northern WV.
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby jjgmyers » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:55 am

T.J. Yates is looking awful good for a fifth-round draft choice. 'Course, his receivers at least look of NFL caliber--which the Browns don't have--but he's zipping the ball around the field pretty good, with pretty good accuracy (except for the almost-inteception by old friend Chris Crocker). So why can't the Browns hit on somebody like him in the draft?

It's all because of the QB. It has nothing to do with playmakers. Haven't you been reading?

2 games.

LOL. It had nothing to do with Houston running the ball and playing suffocating D.

As far as that other game. Not too hard to throw it to dudes when no one's within 20 yards of ya. You or I coulda hit those Saints WR's in the 2nd half. Detroit played good the 1st half and Brees looked average.

How the hell do the Saints receivers get so W-I-D-E open, time after time after time? Meacham, Henderson, Colston, yadda, yadda, yadda. And how about that Saints OL, giving Brees all friggin' day to pick guys out and buzz 'em.

It has nothing to do with having 3 pro-bowlers on your line and 7 legit playmakers on offense. It's all because of Brees.

Honest question for you and anyone else that want's to answer.

Would you rather have the Ravens 2001 D tomorrow - player for player or Aaron Rodgers with the current set of WR's and Rb's this team has? Who's gonna give you a better chance to stay in games and win games?
A suffocating D or Rodgers?
jjgmyers
I Heart Fat Chicks

Unread postby leadpipe » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:16 am

jjgmyers wrote:

It's all because of the QB. It has nothing to do with playmakers. Haven't you been reading?

2 games.

LOL. It had nothing to do with Houston running the ball and playing suffocating D.

As far as that other game. Not too hard to throw it to dudes when no one's within 20 yards of ya. You or I coulda hit those Saints WR's in the 2nd half. Detroit played good the 1st half and Brees looked average.

It has nothing to do with having 3 pro-bowlers on your line and 7 legit playmakers on offense. It's all because of Brees.

Would you rather have the Ravens 2001 D tomorrow - player for player or Aaron Rodgers with the current set of WR's and Rb's this team has? Who's gonna give you a better chance to stay in games and win games?

This is a good question - but I think it backs the QB argument.

Cause you're asking about a once in a lifetime defense, 11 guys strong vs. one player. And you could make a legitimate argument either way.

And I think in 2011, seeing as what's going on out there, I'll take Rodgers. A better chance to stay in and win games? 15-1. With a horrible D. A Super Bowl last year with the most guys on IR in the league.

We have this discussion in 2001, well, then it's not even an argument. Now, there's not only an argument, there's an enormous amount of proof about what, or specifiacally who, is winning NFL games.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:57 pm

jig I think for now we have to give pup the BOD that he wasn't speaking of the Houston game when he made "his 2 games 2 QB comment". B/C that would mean he didn't watch the Houston game.

<----- giving pup that benefit of doubt.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:47 pm

leadpipe wrote:
jjgmyers wrote:

2 games.

This is a good question.

And there I was thinking the question was retarded.

Do I want one player (Aaron Rodgers) or like 20 players (2000 Ravens D)?

The question itself makes the point he's trying to make moot. You find yourself considering this question (1 player vs 20) and suddenly you realize "Damn! That's how important the QB position is!"

GEE, IS IT EASIER TO GET 1 PLAYER OR 20?

NO, DON'T DRAFT A QB THAT COULD BE ELITE! SPEND THE NEXT 5 YEARS DRAFTING D SO THAT WE CAN CARRY OUR SHITTY QB THROUGH A PLAYOFF GAME OR TWO (like Houston).

NO, DON'T DRAFT A QB THAT COULD BE ELITE! SPEND THE NEXT 3 YEARS DRAFTING SKILL POSITION PLAYERS SO THAT THEY CAN MAKE OUR SHITTY QB LOOK MEDIOCRE AND CARRY US TO THE PLAYOFFS EVERY 3RD YEAR (as with Cincy this year).

I wonder how a New Orleans-Houston matchup would go?

I wonder how a Green Bay-Houston matchup would go?

Hell, I wonder how a Detroit-Houston matchup would go?

In today's NFL, stopping the run is much easier than stopping the pass. If the other team has a good QB, that is.

Yes, a Yates can win a game against a Cincy b/c he is surrounded by a good D and a good Running game and a good WR. But do you think for one minute Yates is going to win a Super Bowl?

WHY NOT? HE HAS A GOOD D AND A GOOD RUNNING GAME AND GOOD SKILL POSITION PLAYERS.

::doh::

Is it because maybe a game-manager QB can only get you so far in today's game?

::doh::

Baltimore will show you how that works when Houston plays the Ravens next week.
Hikohadon

Unread postby jerryroche » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Hikohadon wrote:GEE, IS IT EASIER TO GET 1 PLAYER OR 20?

I would contend that, if that "1 player" is an elite QB, he's every bit as hard to find -- if not harder -- than 20 decent to excellent defensive players. At least, it has been for the Browns, who haven't had an elite QB for 20 years.
Consider what has to transpire:
#1. Having a QB with elite potential available in the draft.
#2. Having a lousy enough record to be in the running to draft him.
#3. Actually doing everything necessary to draft him.
#4. After drafting him, finding out if you were right about him being an elite QB.
#5. Having a good enough offense in place that he doesn't get concussed a dozen times his rookie year, and a good enough defense that doesn't give up 35 points a game.
#6. Having enough patience to let him develop his game to his potential.
Would love all that to happen, but it hasn't happened with THIS team in my lifetime!
jerryroche

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:56 pm

^^^^ And right now we are at #2. There are a lot of people that want to bail because #3 through #7 aren't guaranteed, even though it's likely the only path to sustained success.
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby TouchEmAllTime » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:10 pm

Matt Ryan is meh.
Bring the NHL to C-Town.
TouchEmAllTime

Favorite Player: James Haslam
Least Favorite Player: 2013 #1 Pick

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:15 pm

jerryroche wrote:
Hikohadon wrote:GEE, IS IT EASIER TO GET 1 PLAYER OR 20?

I would contend that, if that "1 player" is an elite QB, he's every bit as hard to find -- if not harder -- than 20 decent to excellent defensive players. At least, it has been for the Browns, who haven't had an elite QB for 20 years.
Consider what has to transpire:
#1. Having a QB with elite potential available in the draft.
#2. Having a lousy enough record to be in the running to draft him.
#3. Actually doing everything necessary to draft him.
#4. After drafting him, finding out if you were right about him being an elite QB.
#5. Having a good enough offense in place that he doesn't get concussed a dozen times his rookie year, and a good enough defense that doesn't give up 35 points a game.
#6. Having enough patience to let him develop his game to his potential.
Would love all that to happen, but it hasn't happened with THIS team in my lifetime!

It's certainly not easy, or everyone would have one. However, building a dominating D is every bit as difficult and takes longer and has more opportunities for misses.

Don't get me wrong - I'd love a dominating D as well. But nowadays, it's more difficult to win a SB without the QB than the dominating D.

And Mother was correct to point out that we are right now at your scenario #2, and we don't know when we will be again.
Hikohadon

Unread postby BruceK » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:18 pm

The Falcons going down today helps our draft position from their pick a little, doesn't it?
BruceK
BJKResearch.com

Favorite Player: Reggie Dunlop
Least Favorite Player: Ogie Oglethorpe

Unread postby Triple-S » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:27 pm

Hell, even Eli pulling out his "once in a while HOF in the playoffs" mode right now is proving something.

Triple-S

Unread postby pup » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:37 pm

FUDU wrote:jig I think for now we have to give pup the BOD that he wasn't speaking of the Houston game when he made "his 2 games 2 QB comment". B/C that would mean he didn't watch the Houston game.

<----- giving pup that benefit of doubt.

<------ going to give FUDU the benefit of the doubt that he is not saying Andy Dalton played better than TJ Yates.

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby bookelly » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:43 pm

BruceK wrote:The Falcons going down today helps our draft position from their pick a little, doesn't it?

#24 if Pittsburg wins, #23 if Broncos win. One extra reason to root for Tebow (not that I think he has a prayer.)

Bengals #21, Detroit #22 - I think...this is all just based on some quick google-fu.
Nobody, I mean nobody, voluntarily becomes a Cleveland sports fan.

"This team could fuck up a ham sandwich." -CDT
bookelly
Happy Easter!!

Favorite Player: My bunny hunny
Least Favorite Player: Elmer Fudd

Unread postby jjgmyers » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:06 pm

And Mother was correct to point out that we are right now at your scenario #2, and we don't know when we will be again

How are you so certain RG3 is the "franchise" QB you guys like to throw around so frequently?

You and everyone else didn't know a thing about the dude before this season. Now all of a sudden you and everyone else is CERTAIN this cat's the be all end all? No thanks

I'd rather get a few offensive playmakers in the 1st
OT in the 2nd
3-6 all defense
A few free agents on D

That sets us up a lot better in the future than taking a chance on a kid whose never played under center and NO ONE has a clue if he'll work out. We miss on him. How much longer that gonna set us back?
jjgmyers
I Heart Fat Chicks

Unread postby Triple-S » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Can I say this?

I detest the fact that CBS got the AFC package.

The studio hosts SUCK. The announcers and color guys SUCK. seriously? Jim Nantz? Dude makes me seem straight gangsta he's so country club and white.

It's made even worse when we get this as the following in the studio area

-Bill Cowher, Pittsburgh native and Steelers head coach
-Shannon Sharpe, Baltimore Raven
-Boomer Easion- Browns nemisis of the 80's.

Explain to me, as a Browns fan, how that's even remotely fair?

Triple-S

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:13 pm

jjgmyers wrote:
And Mother was correct to point out that we are right now at your scenario #2, and we don't know when we will be again

How are you so certain RG3 is the "franchise" QB you guys like to throw around so frequently?

You and everyone else didn't know a thing about the dude before this season. Now all of a sudden you and everyone else is CERTAIN this cat's the be all end all? No thanks

OT in the 2nd
3-6 all defense
A few free agents on D

That sets us up a lot better in the future than taking a chance on a kid whose never played under center and NO ONE has a clue if he'll work out. We miss on him. How much longer that gonna set us back?

We aren't sure. There is no certainty. Ever. No one is claiming certainty.

These are the things we know (or think we know)

1. You need a very good QB to have a good chance to plsy for a championship.

2. RG3 has a very high ceiling and the potential to be one of those rare QBs

3. We have a chance to get RG3 in this draft.

4. We currently do not have one of those QBs

5. We don't know when we will be in a position to get a guy with the potential to be one of those QBs again.

Edit to add: There is uncertainty involved in ANY player drafted with our pick. Any position. Any player.
Shit The Bed For Ted

motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:16 pm

Triple-S wrote:Explain to me, as a Browns fan, how that's even remotely fair?

FAIR!! WHO'S THE FUCKING NIHILIST HERE!? WHAT ARE YOU, A BUNCH OF FUCKING CRYBABIES?
Shit The Bed For Ted

motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Triple-S » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:18 pm

motherscratcher wrote:
Triple-S wrote:Explain to me, as a Browns fan, how that's even remotely fair?

FAIR!! WHO'S THE FUCKING NIHILIST HERE!? WHAT ARE YOU, A BUNCH OF FUCKING CRYBABIES?

:lmfao: :thumb up:

Triple-S

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:29 pm

jjgmyers wrote:

OT in the 2nd
3-6 all defense
A few free agents on D

(To echo Mother)

WE DON'T. NO ONE DOES.

Every single QB prospect in the history of the draft comes with a bust potential and an elite potential.

Every single PLAYER in the history of the draft comes with a bust potential and an elite potential.

Maybe just once it would be cool if we drafted a QB with a high elite potential. Sure, maybe we can draft an elite QB in the 3rd-7th round... but the odds aren't with it.

Offensive playmakers in the 1st... what, they never busted before?

O Line prospects... what, they never busted before?

Any position you take at #4 has the same potentiality to bust as any other position. You have to throw that shit away and assume/hope your GM has done his due diligence.

Hey, this team needs A LOT of shit. I wish we had 20 first round picks so we could get one of everything. But you for one are not getting the incredible importance of the QB in today's NFL if you think it's a good idea to go status quo at QB into 2012.
Hikohadon

Unread postby Triple-S » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:33 pm

Steelers are the biggest front running fanbase in sports. bar none.

more than the Yankees, Cowboys and Red Sox combined.

seeing yellow towels in the stands of rival teams pisses me off.
Last edited by Triple-S on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Triple-S

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:33 pm

<----- agrees with pup.

Just not sure if pup realizes Houston's win had little to due with their QB.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Triple-S » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:37 pm

Waving a towel is f*****g stupid.

give me some batteries and dog biscuits damnit!

Triple-S

Unread postby Hikohadon » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:40 pm

Anyone see the story by Jay Glazer today about Denver having a plan in place where if Tebow starts slow that they're gonna start putting Brady Quinn in on 3rd downs? And this is the coaching staff that some of you have been praising.

Tebow! Teeeeeeebooooooooooow!

Love me some Tebow!

Go Tebow! Kick ass today! May you live a million years!

Rock on Baby Jesus!
Hikohadon

Unread postby bookelly » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Triple-S wrote:Steelers are the biggest front running fanbase in sports. bar none.

more than the Yankees, Cowboys and Red Sox combined.

seeing yellow towels in the stands of rival teams pisses me off.

This is what happens when you win 6 Super Bowls.

The same people who jump on the Steeler bandwagon are the people who are "Undecided" voters. Their minds are mush. Don't hate them...pity them. They have no souls.
Nobody, I mean nobody, voluntarily becomes a Cleveland sports fan.

"This team could fuck up a ham sandwich." -CDT
bookelly
Happy Easter!!

Favorite Player: My bunny hunny
Least Favorite Player: Elmer Fudd

Unread postby Orenthal » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:52 pm

Man/Media's team - Pittsburgh

VERSUS

God's team - TEEEEBOW
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby Triple-S » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:56 pm

Orenthal wrote:Satan's team - Pittsburgh

VERSUS

God's team - TEEEEBOW

fixed it for you.

Triple-S

Unread postby LakeErieWarriors » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:02 pm

1)Crazy how a team like the Falcons with so many weapons can display levels of suck like they did today.

2)With strikingly similar levels of douchebagginess, I nearly hate Broncos fans as much as I hate Steeler fans. But hearing Tebow hoopla drives be freaking nuts, so I'm hoping those assholes go down this week and the Steelers lose next week.

That's all I've got for now.
LakeErieWarriors

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:05 pm

LakeErieWarriors wrote:1)Crazy how a team like the Falcons with so many weapons can display levels of suck like they did today.

2)With strikingly similar levels of douchebagginess, I nearly hate Broncos fans as much as I hate Steeler fans. But hearing Tebow hoopla drives be freaking nuts, so I'm hoping those assholes go down this week and the Steelers lose next week.

That's all I've got for now.

Fuck that

Fuck the Steelers

And fuck anyone who wants the Steelers to win, for any reason.
Shit The Bed For Ted

motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Triple-S » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:11 pm

motherscratcher wrote:Fuck that

Fuck the Steelers

And fuck anyone who wants the Steelers to win, for any reason.

january with the steelers in the playoffs in this neck of the woods is torture.

Triple-S

Unread postby LakeErieWarriors » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:14 pm

I don't want my tv clogged with Tebow all week, sorry. I can sleep better at night knowing that there's an extremely slim chance the Steelers make it to the Super Bowl this year. That, like the Yanks not makin it to the WS, makes their season a complete failure; works for me.
LakeErieWarriors

Next

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL