Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

@TPeezy2

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

@TPeezy2

Unread postby Mavre » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:17 pm

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/28572/browns-should-take-flier-on-terrelle-pryor

I would love it if Walrus would take a chance on pryor. What ya think?
Up yours JoBu
Mavre

Favorite Player: Colt Mccoy
Least Favorite Player: Offensive Line

Re: @TPeezy2

Unread postby scott » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:50 pm

5th round or up assuming he understands that he won't be a QB after they give him one season of failing to prove he can play at this level.
scott

Favorite Player: Sabby Piscitelli
Least Favorite Player: Everyone Else

Unread postby hiko » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:35 pm

I couldn't care less if they take a flier at him or not. I'm pretty convinced he'll never be anything but a marginal talent at the NFL level at any position. But he might be worth a shot in the dark if you convert him to WR.
hiko

Favorite Player: Gray
Least Favorite Player: Black and White

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Mavre wrote:http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/28572/browns-should-take-flier-on-terrelle-pryor

I would love it if Walrus would take a chance on pryor. What ya think?

SD:

Reasonable people would agree with this position , but animosity toward Pryor by tOSU alum on this board , and the mad puppy luv for Colt around here won't illicit many reasonable replies to your post .

I'm an ex Buck and a Colt fan but remain neutral on this issue .

Because of possible chemistry problems and the need for the development of Pryor to become a more accurate short passer which entails a total redo of his footwork and delivery .

But to keep this in perspective I'll share a view from the national press.

Disclaimer

Not saying i endorse his points or that the Browns will follow this blue print , but chances that Pryor will play in Canada and or not at all in the NFL this year in some capacity are about as remote as Fire Marshall Bill discussing any QB issue with lucidity, or Fudu passing a shrine of manning without first kneeling before gesticulation .

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/28572/b rowns-should-take-flier-on-terrelle-pryor

""""
[+] Enlarge
AP Photo/Jay LaPrete Terrelle Pryor finished his college career with 6,177 passing yards, 57 TDs and 26 interceptions.

"I think philosophically, I always like to take a quarterback in the draft late," Holmgren explained. "But that also had to make sense. This year, based on our roster needs and what we had and what we needed to do, we did the right thing. Now, are we finished adding to the quarterback pile? I don’t think so. ... I think we are going to try and figure out a way to get another guy in here."

Adding Pryor in the supplemental draft would address those concerns.

Despite his big name, Pryor would not be a threat to second-year quarterback Colt McCoy, who enters the year as the starter. Pryor and McCoy played in the 2009 Fiesta Bowl and developed a healthy respect for each other in college.

Pryor would provide "McCoy insurance" for Cleveland, which is needed. The Browns are backing McCoy this season, but no one knows for sure if he is the long-term solution. With Pryor, the Browns would have two young quarterbacks to develop simultaneously and could double their chances of having one pan out.

Behind McCoy is backup Seneca Wallace, who signed a three-year extension in March and knows the West Coast offense better than anyone. But the third quarterback spot is there for the taking.

Struggling veteran Jake Delhomme, 36, is holding the seat warm until a new collective bargaining agreement is reached. After that, Delhomme’s immense $5.4 million salary kicks in and Cleveland is expected to terminate his contract.

If you were general manager of the Browns, would you rather have an aging, overpaid veteran as the third-string quarterback, or an inexpensive player with upside like Pryor, who may develop into something greater down the road? The answer is a no-brainer.

The Browns are not the favorites to land Pryor.

SoulDawg

WAR : OUR TIME HAS COME
SoulDawg74

Unread postby googleeph2 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:47 pm

The Browns weren't favorites to land Colt McCoy either.
googleeph2

Favorite Player: Todd Beamer
Least Favorite Player: .

Unread postby hiko » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:49 pm

SoulDawg74 wrote:SD:

Reasonable people would agree with this position , but animosity toward Pryor by tOSU alum on this board , and the mad puppy luv for Colt around here won't illicit many reasonable replies to your post .

I can only speak for myself, but the reason I don't really want Pryor is his arm strength and throwing motion and the likelihood that he doesn't make good decisions. I like his athleticism, but I just don't think he'll ever be a good NFL QB. He wasn't even that good a college QB, but his athleticism allowed him to make plays at that level - plays he won't be able to make in the NFL.

A lot of people compare him to Newton, but Newton has a much better arm and release, much more potential. I'd take Newton as a QB in the 1st, just the way I'd take Pryor in the 4th or 5th as a WR prospect.

If I thought Pryor could be a good NFL QB, I couldn't give a damn less where he came from or what he'd done. And this has nothing to do with any confidence I do or don't have in Colt - it's all about the confidence I don't have in Pryor.
hiko

Unread postby Triple-S » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:00 pm

ehh..

I don't think he'll be bad as a potential guy you can plug in at TightEnd or Wide Receiver. He may have some potential there. Dude needs to learn some humility though. The Lebron-like complex ain't going to work if he's drafted by the Brownies.

it's not a bad investment with a 4 or 5th rounder, those picks rarely turn out, and if he can contribute to the offense in some regards (Around 400-500 yds at bare min.) it'd probably be worth it.

would I care if he got Ohio St. that much in deep hot water, if he was say Andrew Luck like the past 3 seasons (stats, with a W/L record like Pryor, and Pro offense appearance?) No. I'd be foaming at the mouth right now, begging for the Browns to swoop in and draft him.

Ain't about the person, just about the fact he doesn't look like a pro quarterback...yet.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby leadpipe » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:03 am

hiko wrote:

I can only speak for myself, but the reason I don't really want Pryor is his arm strength and throwing motion and the likelihood that he doesn't make good decisions. I like his athleticism, but I just don't think he'll ever be a good NFL QB. He wasn't even that good a college QB, but his athleticism allowed him to make plays at that level - plays he won't be able to make in the NFL.

A lot of people compare him to Newton, but Newton has a much better arm and release, much more potential. I'd take Newton as a QB in the 1st, just the way I'd take Pryor in the 4th or 5th as a WR prospect.

If I thought Pryor could be a good NFL QB, I couldn't give a damn less where he came from or what he'd done. And this has nothing to do with any confidence I do or don't have in Colt - it's all about the confidence I don't have in Pryor.

This.

Christ, if you're not ok with having guys that are jerk-offs away from the gridiron you'd eliminate half the league.

On the field, well, the guys skills that are NFL worthy aren't QB skills. Show me a guy that doesn't pass the ball well or recognize defenses and coverages and I see a guy I don't want under my center, even if he's wearin' a cape.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:11 am

No one here would be giving Pryor a 2nd thought if he wasn't a Buckeye

Meaning, if he went to Michigan I doubt there would be any positive response here

That is not smack..... it just speaks to his talent level
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby pup » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:11 am

Fire Marshall Bill wrote:No one here would be giving Pryor a 2nd thought if he wasn't a Buckeye

Meaning, if he went to Michigan I doubt there would be any positive response here

If he went ANYWHERE else in the country, peeps would be looking to have him and his program absolved from existence.

Dude cannot play QB at the next level. And he is such a headcase, he will never be willing to understand that. Which means he will never buy into a position change.

So taking even a flier on him in the the is probably a poor choice. Sure, guys in the 5th are unlikely to contribute. But there chances are greater than 0%, which makes wasting one on a 0%er is stupid.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:56 pm

pup wrote:
Fire Marshall Bill wrote:No one here would be giving Pryor a 2nd thought if he wasn't a Buckeye

If he went ANYWHERE else in the country, peeps would be looking to have him and his program absolved from existence.

Dude cannot play QB at the next level. And he is such a headcase, he will never be willing to understand that. Which means he will never buy into a position change.

So taking even a flier on him in the the is probably a poor choice. Sure, guys in the 5th are unlikely to contribute. But there chances are greater than 0%, which makes wasting one on a 0%er is stupid.

SD:

Oklahoma won the mythical College Champonship while on probation , and compared to Switzer Tressel is the Pope.

This whole deal is blown completely out of proportion and the irony is the investigation was launched by Columbus due to snitches at tOSU jealous of Tressel and Pryor and not by Big Ten rivals .

In the SEC the tatoo parlor would have been burned to the ground at Bama or Auburn and under Woody Hayes you'd of never heard from that turd again .

The hypocrsy of the outrage is worse than the cough cough so called crime.

Where else in the world do yo get villified for hocking your own stuff .

Hell ebay makes billions doing what they got cracked for.

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Unread postby JCoz » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:23 pm

hiko wrote:

Agree, Further more I have never seen anything from Pryor under center which would lead me to believe he'd be a good NFL QB....or more to the point, NFL PASSER...he was never close to being a good college passer. Troy was 10x the more competent college passer, well, at least as a senior Troy was.

And sure his athletism has been what made him a playmaker, but for all his size, he doesn't use it particularly well, and yet dispite a relative lack of physicality to his game, he hasn't been overly durable either.

And I've yet to see the successful college QB who readily and successfully transitioned to another position. I think mentally most can't get over the demotion, and physically they haven't been especially adaptable to the added contact. I'm sure there asre a few exceptions that escape me.

Maybe Randal El? I can't remember him as a college player.
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Unread postby pup » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:03 am

SD - If you think I am not taking TP because of some tattoos and off the field bullshit, you are mistaken.

It is his judgement/leadership/skills on the field.

The off the field crap just shows me the part about not willing to play another position. The on the field stuff shows me he will have to play another position.

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:24 pm

pup wrote:SD - If you think I am not taking TP because of some tattoos and off the field bullshit, you are mistaken.

It is his judgement/leadership/skills on the field.

The off the field crap just shows me the part about not willing to play another position. The on the field stuff shows me he will have to play another position.

SD:

Pryor is a polarizing figure , loyal Buckeye supporters seem almost relieved he fell from grace even though it meant dragging down an iconic coach in the process just to be shed of him, despite a 31-4 record and two most valuable player bowl awards after two post season wins.

Those who were spoiled by Tressels record of success , and denigrated the fact he only won one Championship , will soon wish for the good old days of Automatic Big Ten Championships and bowl appearances and loathe the day they employed so much hatred toward Pryor that they would wish for the destruction of the program to get rid of both.

Not saying thats you pup , but Kirk Herbstreet may your may you die in a state pen gang raped for your troubles.

AS a Pro Pryor has too much talent not to make it despite the me first primma donna arrogant attitude I loathe myself and a multitude of fans can't stand.

He needs a redo on his footwork and will have to have an epiphany to realize how much he doesn't know about playing QB , but in the right system such as what Galley has in Buffalo or the wide open spaces in Oakland , this Bastard will be good , make no mistake about that .
So i disagree with anybody who proffers the opinion he should cage position, this kid can play QB and thats where he should stay and thats where he will stay.

His athleticism is off the charts and he throws a better deep ball than he receives credit for and the men in an NFL lockerroom will shape his silly ass up.

I have reservations however if he would be a fit for the Browns current chemistry and as such I couldn't endorse any investment on our part above a fourth round flyer selection.

and

He'll be long gone before that.

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Unread postby OrganFreeman » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:11 pm

Struggling veteran Jake Delhomme, 36, is holding the seat warm until a new collective bargaining agreement is reached. After that, Delhomme’s immense $5.4 million salary kicks in and Cleveland is expected to terminate his contract.

If you were general manager of the Browns, would you rather have an aging, overpaid veteran as the third-string quarterback, or an inexpensive player with upside like Pryor, who may develop into something greater down the road? The answer is a no-brainer.

I can't believe anyone would prefer Jake the Interception Machine over a young stud with immense talent - that obviously needs direction - as the 3rd QB on a continuously rebuilding team. Shit, the guy is a physical freak. Jake Delhomme is Jake Long-Gone.

And yes, I would keep him at QB. I don't think he has the stuff to go over the middle in the NFL.
Doc Freeman
OrganFreeman

Favorite Player: Asdrubal Cabrera
Least Favorite Player: Hawk Harrelson

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:46 pm

OrganFreeman wrote:
I can't believe anyone would prefer Jake the Interception Machine over a young stud with immense talent - that obviously needs direction - as the 3rd QB on a continuously rebuilding team. Shit, the guy is a physical freak. Jake Delhomme is Jake Long-Gone.

And yes, I would keep him at QB. I don't think he has the stuff to go over the middle in the NFL.

I don't think he has the stuff to deliver the ball across the middle.

Just too many negatives that need to be ironed out for him to fit on THIS team.
http://sidelinescouting.com/rankings/qb/terrelle-pryor.shtml
Negatives: Would like to see him put a little more velocity on his deep throws... All over the place with his passes, doesn't lead his receivers properly and makes his receivers work for catches... Has improved each year he's been at Ohio State as a passer and should continue to get better with NFL coaching... Throws with a low three-quarters release... Inconsistent footwork, will look like a textbook drop-back passer one play and the next he'll look really sloppy, throws off-balance and on the run too often when under pressure, needs to learn to step into the pressure and deliver accurate passes... Not a great game manager, executes the game plan but when things aren't working, doesn't look to change things up and figure out a solution... Current offense is tailored for his success at the collegiate level rather than NFL success, takes most of his snaps out of the shotgun... Has a reputation as being a little immature

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2011-06-08/scouting-report-ohio-state-qb-terrelle-pryor
Weaknesses: Pryor is a raw quarterback who needs to greatly improve his accuracy if he is ever going to become a quality starting QB in the NFL. Of the 40 quarterbacks I have charted over the past four years, Pryor’s accuracy ranked 36th out of 40. He needs to stride into and follow through on his passes more consistently in order to improve his accuracy. He obviously needs to work on his mechanics, but if he can improve his accuracy, then the odd look of his release would not be as big of an issue. With the baggage he is bringing from Ohio State, Pryor faces a big job to prove he has the leadership skills and intangibles to lead NFL players.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/The-great-Terrelle-Pryor-debate.html
However, what was particularly alarming to me about Pryor’s game at this stage is the overall lack of development he’s made both mechanically and as a decision-maker from the pocket.

The guy is loose with the football in his drop and in the pocket, consistently holding the ball down by his chest plate, which is one of the main reasons he’s had so much trouble taking care of it. And not to be overly critical, but his footwork and overall mechanics from the waist down are atrocious at times. He doesn’t typically stride toward his target when asked to reset his feet in the pocket and fails to consistently maintain the balance needed to instantly get the ball out of his hands. He has a tendency to get both too high and narrow in his base when scanning the field, which causes him to be late with throws since he isn’t always cocked and ready let go of the ball.

Mentally, he did a better job toward the end of the year deciphering how to eliminate bad decisions from his game. But at the same time, I don’t think he has figured out yet how to anticipate throws and definitely doesn’t trust his abilities when asked to work the middle of the field. He comes off his reads too quickly once he feels any semblance of pressure and too often drops his eyes/head and looks to take off. At the same time, he gets caught staring down his initial reads too long when he’s able to sit back in the pocket and doesn’t yet have a great grasp on the overall rhythm and timing in the pass game, especially outside the numbers.

No one said that he couldn't become a decent QB but I think that the time it'll take to get him there would be too late for the Browns.

**Looking at this, I feel like Bob Fergus!
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby hiko » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Pryor is a polarizing figure , loyal Buckeye supporters seem almost relieved he fell from grace even though it meant dragging down an iconic coach in the process just to be shed of him, despite a 31-4 record and two most valuable player bowl awards after two post season wins.

Those who were spoiled by Tressels record of success , and denigrated the fact he only won one Championship , will soon wish for the good old days of Automatic Big Ten Championships and bowl appearances and loathe the day they employed so much hatred toward Pryor that they would wish for the destruction of the program to get rid of both.

Not saying thats you pup , but Kirk Herbstreet may your may you die in a state pen gang raped for your troubles.

AS a Pro Pryor has too much talent not to make it despite the me first primma donna arrogant attitude I loathe myself and a multitude of fans can't stand.

He needs a redo on his footwork and will have to have an epiphany to realize how much he doesn't know about playing QB , but in the right system such as what Galley has in Buffalo or the wide open spaces in Oakland , this Bastard will be good , make no mistake about that .
So i disagree with anybody who proffers the opinion he should cage position, this kid can play QB and thats where he should stay and thats where he will stay.

His athleticism is off the charts and he throws a better deep ball than he receives credit for and the men in an NFL lockerroom will shape his silly ass up.

I have reservations however if he would be a fit for the Browns current chemistry and as such I couldn't endorse any investment on our part above a fourth round flyer selection.

and

SoulDawg

His footwork is just one issue. His meh arm is the other. Don't buy his good deep ball - he just throws that shit up for grabs like he's Brady Quinn. Taking snaps under center, seeing more than half the field, running a complex offense... man, that guy's just a disaster waiting to happen.

You might be right about someone taking a flyer on him earlier than the 4th. Pity the Fool.

TP ain't Cam Newton... TP is Tim Tebow.
hiko

Unread postby JCoz » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:42 pm

SoulDawg74 wrote:He needs a redo on his footwork and will have to have an epiphany to realize how much he doesn't know about playing QB , but in the right system such as what Galley has in Buffalo or the wide open spaces in Oakland , this Bastard will be good , make no mistake about that .

and

SoulDawg

Too much Talent not to make it? I dont know man, he has a ton of raw physical talent, but it seems his particular combination isn't suited for any particular PRO position.

I agree he will be gone for a much higher pick than the Browns should be able to stomach.

Whats the recent history on QB's who came into the league with poor footwork, accuracy, and football IQ?

I don't think the Future is going to be very bright. Despite all, the kid is a hard worker on the practice side, but mentally as a QB I just think he's too far removed from where he needs to be to be successful in today's league. I don't think he processes information on the fly at the level that you need to in the NFL.
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Unread postby pup » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Last word on this until he is a Brown.

Dude throws like a chic. His "good deep ball" is a punt where he threw it up to guys that were just flat out more talented that sub par Big 10 defensive backs and they made plays. Freakin Lil Dane is lucky he can still walk after, breathe even, after some of the plays he made for TP.

He excelled in a couple of Bowl Games, because Oregon never thought for a second he would throw a single pass and played 11 in the box. I hope to god he can beat that. Arkansas learned that lesson and only put 10 in the box...and luckily for TP they dropped multiple interceptions that were directly in their gut.

Poor mechanics.
Poor makeup.
Poor velocity on throws.
Poor comprehension.

Out.

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby swerb » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:29 pm

As much as I loathe the dude, I think he becomes a good NFL player. Potentially even as a QB. I think his perfect role would be as a WR and a a guy that could take 12-15 snaps a game as a QB/Wildcat guy.

I think he'll go 1st or 2nd rd supplemental as well.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby Squints » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:17 pm

Anybody watching TPeez with Gruden on ESPN right now??? Not budging on making the position change.
Squints

Favorite Player: Howard, Tim
Least Favorite Player: Howard, Desmond

Unread postby hiko » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:45 pm

I was watching a little bit of it, but got so bored of his dumbass answers that I switched over to watch the end of a CFL game (which was entertaining).

That's what I've been reduced to.
hiko

Unread postby Squints » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:15 pm

I turned it off and recorded the rest after about half of it. I'm not sure about the angle of this show. How much is it Gruden genuinely helping these guys v.s. pimping his ownself? Is TPeez truly remorseful, sounds like it but the cynic in me says no. Long sleve shirt to cover the tats- naturally.
Squints

Favorite Player: Howard, Tim
Least Favorite Player: Howard, Desmond

Unread postby Triple-S » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:57 pm

swerb wrote:As much as I loathe the dude, I think he becomes a good NFL player. Potentially even as a QB. I think his perfect role would be as a WR and a a guy that could take 12-15 snaps a game as a QB/Wildcat guy.

I actually believe this.

Like it or not, dude's an athlete, and has skills that would translate as probably being a serviceable WR/Slash player in the NFL.

Inbred seem to have this down to a science, see Kordell in the 90's, Randle-Antwan El and Hines Ward in the 2000's.

And Pryor is more of a physical freak than any of those guys. He's got to realize, that any chance he has as a starting QB in the NFL isn't happening, and it would be for the best to accept his role, as Kordell Stewart 2.0.

And for a team so devoid of any form of playmaker/game changer in the passing game? The Browns may need to take a shot at him. Maybe not a 1st or 2nd, but a 3rd would be well worth it for what he brings as an athlete.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby pup » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:10 pm

Triple-S wrote:
swerb wrote:As much as I loathe the dude, I think he becomes a good NFL player. Potentially even as a QB. I think his perfect role would be as a WR and a a guy that could take 12-15 snaps a game as a QB/Wildcat guy.

I actually believe this.

Like it or not, dude's an athlete, and has skills that would translate as probably being a serviceable WR/Slash player in the NFL.

Inbred seem to have this down to a science, see Kordell in the 90's, Randle-Antwan El and Hines Ward in the 2000's.

And Pryor is more of a physical freak than any of those guys. He's got to realize, that any chance he has as a starting QB in the NFL isn't happening, and it would be for the best to accept his role, as Kordell Stewart 2.0.

And for a team so devoid of any form of playmaker/game changer in the passing game? The Browns may need to take a shot at him. Maybe not a 1st or 2nd, but a 3rd would be well worth it for what he brings as an athlete.

If tall + fast + good vertical = good WR then you would be correct.

Of course, a lot of guys fit that bill.

Timing, route running, toughness? Those are what makes tall + fast + good vertical into good WRs. Let's see if he can get those things down.

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby mattvan1 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Dear heavenly football father
Please provide us with bountiful free agency
And bestow upon us the start of training camp
In that we may look forward, hopefull, to the beginning of the regular season
And so we shall never waste our precious time by having to wade through inane threads such as this one, as we are bored out of our fucking minds

In the name of Pete Rozell we pray

Amen
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Unread postby General » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:21 am

mattvan1 wrote:Dear heavenly football father
Please provide us with bountiful free agency
And bestow upon us the start of training camp
In that we may look forward, hopefull, to the beginning of the regular season
And so we shall never waste our precious time by having to wade through inane threads such as this one, as we are bored out of our fucking minds

In the name of Pete Rozell we pray

Amen

I second the emotion, the "allthings" buckeye love is choking.
Browns are an irrelevant and comical organization
General

Favorite Player: Paul Warfield
Least Favorite Player: 537 Idiots in DC

Unread postby mattvan1 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:59 am

tOSU shills don't bother me. And Pryor is a legit conversation to have.

But not to this extent. There's simply nothing else to discuss. I'm losing my religion.
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL