Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Carlton Mitchell is the best in the NFL

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Carlton Mitchell is the best in the NFL

Unread postby JCoz » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:25 pm

At tweeting, apparently. Can't say I disagree having just read the snippet ESPN gave....dudes pretty funny

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcsouth/post/_/id/24536/nfl-twindex-relative-unknown-new-no-1

@C_Mitch18 -- An incredible, standard-setting two weeks and an easy choice. "I'm changing my Facebook name to 'NOBODY' so that.. Anytime i see any boring status.. I will 'LIKE' it.. It'll say 'NOBODY LIKES THIS'" Brilliant! "Don't think of yourself as an ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey #ProblemSolved" Very funny. "I think that limiting the nuggeting of animals to only chicken was a mistake." Pork nuggets? Check the timeline, it's gold.

Pork nuggets sound fantastic.
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Re: Carlton Mitchell is the best in the NFL

Unread postby hiko » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:53 am

Show me the fast food chain that markets the steak nugget and I'll show you the world wide leader in fast food.
hiko

Favorite Player: Gray
Least Favorite Player: Black and White

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:15 pm

Carlton's got a lot of time on his hands and if anyone has any miscellaneous routes for him to run... that'd be great.
Fuck the Browns...
rebelwithoutaclue

Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Unread postby WarAdmiral » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:49 pm

He tweeted the other day, that he has grown another inch. His Dad and brothers grew till they were 25. I have followed his twitter since drafted, and he seems to be genuine all around great guy. I hope his production on the field, resembles his character.
WarAdmiral

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:55 pm

WarAdmiral wrote:He tweeted the other day, that he has grown another inch. His Dad and brothers grew till they were 25. I have followed his twitter since drafted, and he seems to be genuine all around great guy. I hope his production on the field, resembles his character.

Damn, lucky guy. What I wouldn't give for just one more inch.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby googleeph2 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:03 am

motherscratcher wrote:
WarAdmiral wrote:He tweeted the other day, that he has grown another inch. His Dad and brothers grew till they were 25. I have followed his twitter since drafted, and he seems to be genuine all around great guy. I hope his production on the field, resembles his character.

Damn, lucky guy. What I wouldn't give for just one more inch.

Yeah, that's what most guys think. But it's not all that. People whisper... the women gaze... My wife is cool now, but when we were dating? Shoot, whenever we were around her friends, they'd stare at my wife the whole time. Or at my feet. And just smile. I couldn't even share a conversation with them.

And if you find yourself in the hospital? Different nurses all the time, in and out of the room. Just one thing on their mind. Don't they know I have feelings? It's... tedious.
googleeph2

Favorite Player: Todd Beamer
Least Favorite Player: .

Unread postby Love child of shawn kemp » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:12 pm

That is funny about growing another inch. When my kid was at the Browns camp, they were taking a photo of his group for the day and Carlton was with them, he joked to my 14 year old to slouch a bit because my son was taller than him. Of course my son has gone up three inches since last year.
Love child of shawn kemp

Favorite Player: Flash Gordon
Least Favorite Player: TWofA

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL