Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

SuperD's REVISED Browns won-loss predictions

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

SuperD's REVISED Browns won-loss predictions

Unread postby SuperD » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:32 am

Brady Quinn AND Joe Thomas????

Sunday, Sept. 9 - Pittsburgh Steelers - 1:00 PM (CBS) - Win. Brady Quinn starts his first game and defeats the hated Steelers on a last minute comeback drive!

Sunday, Sept. 16 - Cincinnati Bengals - 1:00 PM (CBS) - Win. Several Bengal players are arrested before the game for a drive by shooting in East Cleveland and miss the game.

Sunday, Sept. 23 - at Oakland Raiders - 4:05 PM (CBS) - Win. Quinn outduels fellow rookie Jamarcus Russell 35-7.

Sunday, Sept. 30 - Baltimore Ravens - 1:00 PM (CBS) – Win. (when is Romeo getting a contract extension?)

Sunday, Oct. 7 - at New England Patriots - 1:00 PM (CBS) – Loss. But the Browns are starting to gain respect around the NFL after taking the Patriots to overtime.

Sunday, Oct. 14 - Miami Dolphins - 1:00 PM (CBS) – Win. Frye (starting for another team) is injured, out for season.

Sunday, Oct. 21 - Bye Week – LeCharles Bentley announces he's healthy and ready to return.

Sunday, Oct. 28 - at St. Louis Rams - 1:00 PM (CBS) - Win. Brady Quinn is leading ROY candidate and Joe Thomas leads league in "Pancake Blocks".

Sunday, Nov. 4 - Seattle Seahawks - 4:05 PM (FOX) - Win. The first place Browns are rolling.

Sunday, Nov. 11 - at Pittsburgh Steelers - 1:00 PM (CBS) – BLOWOUT WIN. Browns surpass the 52-0 record by winning 55-0.

Sunday, Nov. 18 - at Baltimore Ravens - 1:00 PM (CBS) – Win. The ratbirds are circling the drain as the Browns romp.

Sunday, Nov. 25 - Houston Texans - 1:00 PM (CBS) – Win. Brady Quinn goes for 400 yards and 4 scores.

Sunday, Dec. 2 - at Arizona Cardinals - 4:05 PM (CBS) - Win. Is this really happening?

Sunday, Dec. 9 - at New York Jets - 4:15 PM (CBS) - Win. Browns clinch AFC North.

Sunday, Dec. 16 - Buffalo Bills - 1:00 PM (CBS) Win. Browns eyeing home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

Sunday, Dec 23 - at Cincinnati Bengals - 1:00 PM (CBS) – Win. Those Bengal players busted in the drive by are now doing 5-10.

Sunday, Dec. 30 - San Francisco 49ers - 1:00 PM (FOX) Win. Let the silly songs begin, Brady, Brady! Oh baby! We gotta go!

Unread postby swerb » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:35 am

LOL

For any new posters, this was SuperD's original predictions ...

viewtopic.php?t=1866
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby pod2dawg » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:51 am

Super D love you flip status post draft day: 1. Cavs up 3-0 2. Tribe in 1st
3. #1 rated Draft........enough of the positive energy already!!!

All I know is the laughter stopped in shittsburgh.........total silence after they picked up a tight end they didn't need in the 3rd.
pod2dawg
Warrior Poet aka Thread Killer

Favorite Player: Phil Gordon
Least Favorite Player: Lane Kiffin

Unread postby General » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:34 am

I remember the first post and commenting on it. Yesterday, I was receiving all kinds of text messages and phone calls at work from friends about draft results who have become Browns sympathizers down here at Pensacola Beach because of my weekly suffering. I said all the pieces are falling into place for the Browns to totally "screw up" my Mardi Gras sunday parade plans (first sunday in Feb.) by appearing in the Super Bowl. All the tumblers are locking in place for the improbable to become probable. Un-F'ing-believeable. Bring on shitsburgh!!!!
General

Favorite Player: Paul Warfield
Least Favorite Player: 537 Idiots in DC

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL