Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

King Savage..........

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

King Savage..........

Unread postby pod2dawg » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:59 am

.....as C. Sykes has pointed out, we thank you Phil for awakening that orange and brown dormant force sleeping since the 60's. We want to cheer...for the whole season. Grown men yearn to dress up like mutants from the Island of Dr. Moreau and bark until hoarse or puke up a mixture of beer, wings, & pizza. Sure, the picks come with no guarantees, but could yesterday have gone any better ? Some will argue the cost, but given the present state of affairs.....we'll you've earned your money and the Barking Nation feels someone is at the helm with all oars in the water headed in the same direction. We've got real hope now. It is obvious you don't need any tips from me, just the same Pittman will probably be gone, keep an eye open for Bush. GO BROWNIES !!!!!!!!
pod2dawg
Warrior Poet aka Thread Killer

Favorite Player: Phil Gordon
Least Favorite Player: Lane Kiffin

Unread postby pup » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:39 am

All I know is I jsut got to see something I thought I would never see...

On ESPN's poll question about the draft, the question was, who had the best day 1?

The Browns currently have FIFTY percent of the vote. In other words, the people that did not vote for their team, because they are homers, mostly voted for the Browns. Yes, our Cleveland Browns!

Might be naming my first boy Phil Savage Sykes.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL