Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Anyone Want a Half-Season of 2 Dawg Pound Seats?

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Anyone Want a Half-Season of 2 Dawg Pound Seats?

Unread postby danwismar » Tue May 10, 2011 12:07 pm

I've got two seats in the Dawg Pound in addition to the two seats that I use personally at Browns Stadium. I figured I'd try to once again find takers for them in here before I go to Craigslist or eBay.

I've got a half-season of those seats available for this season (and for coming seasons as long as you want them). In recent years I've been able to get interest here...GoTribe31 has used the other half-season for the past couple years...JB had them a couple years ago, and one of our other writers used these seats last year. Here are the details:

Two seats for half the games (4 reg season, one exhibition) in Section 318, which is upper level of the Pound...about halfway up the section. (If you go to clevelandbrowns.com, go to the seating map and click on 318, it will give you a photo of the view from there.) 2011 home opponents (in addition to our 3 divisional rivals) are Jacksonville, Miami, St. Louis, Seattle and Tennessee.

They are $45 per seat per game, so $450.00 for the half-season package (no PSL). I divide the games up as fairly as possible, asking both parties to list their game priorities for regular season 1 thru 8, and then assign games with alternating picks based on each guy's top available game, like a draft, till we're done. (The 2 exhibitions are a necessary evil, usually assigned based on causing the least possible disruption to people's summer vacation plans.)

Incidentally, Holmgren has already stated publicly that if there is no season, he will be refunding ticket money, with interest (rather than holding onto it and applying it to a future year, like they and the Indians sometimes do with playoff ticket money)

I've already sent Randy the money, so I'd like to get the $450 in some reasonable time frame before the season starts?

PM me or email at dwismar [at] gmail.com if you're interested or can put me in touch with someone who is.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/1o9DwFo
danwismar

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL