Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Uncle

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Uncle

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:05 pm

I give...I've beena Mangy hata

But this game and his new slim look have me buyin what he's sellin and that was the best way to answer the Walrus' challenge, too

Way to coach 'em up & props to both!

Koo Koo Kachoo
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Re: Uncle

Unread postby swerb » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:11 pm

The Mangenius.

By far the best head football coach since the team returned. Looks like he hit on Daboll and Rob Ryan as well. The team plays so god damn hard. They squeeze everything they can out of their talent level. Not only is this a tough, competitive football team ... it is an easy one to like. They embody what Cleveland Browns football should be.

I am so happy for the guy.

And oh yeah ... we got a quarterback too.

I haven't been this happy about Browns football in god damn near 20 years.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
User avatar
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch
 
Posts: 17918
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: Twinsburg, OH
Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Re: Uncle

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:31 pm

This win will really be a boost to next weeks party so don't forget to stroke RA a C-note or 2 for good weather
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Re: Uncle

Unread postby leadpipe » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:39 pm

"There's a glean, men"
User avatar
leadpipe
The Reverend
 
Posts: 6575
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:58 am

Re: Uncle

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:13 pm

It's the Christmas Ale fellas.

Believe me. There's magic in it. That and in the potential to confuse a rather confusable QB like Sanchez.

And while I know we'll be down there drinking domestic stuff next weekend I implore FMB, Swerb, JB and Motherscratcher to do the right thing and join me in providing a 6-pack of GLB as a sacrifice to the gods.

Shit. How m,uch for a keg?

No need to waste that good stuff on DGES, but we should pay the proper respect and show the proper reverence.

I implore the three of you.....
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22656
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Uncle

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:22 pm

peeker643 wrote:It's the Christmas Ale fellas.

Believe me. There's magic in it. That and in the potential to confuse a rather confusable QB like Sanchez.

And while I know we'll be down there drinking domestic stuff next weekend I implore FMB, Swerb, JB and Motherscratcher to do the right thing and join me in providing a 6-pack of GLB as a sacrifice to the gods.

Shit. How m,uch for a keg?

No need to waste that good stuff on DGES, but we should pay the proper respect and show the proper reverence.

I implore the three of you.....


I'm in dude
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Uncle

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:25 pm

Motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:It's the Christmas Ale fellas.

Believe me. There's magic in it. That and in the potential to confuse a rather confusable QB like Sanchez.

And while I know we'll be down there drinking domestic stuff next weekend I implore FMB, Swerb, JB and Motherscratcher to do the right thing and join me in providing a 6-pack of GLB as a sacrifice to the gods.

Shit. How m,uch for a keg?

No need to waste that good stuff on DGES, but we should pay the proper respect and show the proper reverence.

I implore the three of you.....


I'm in dude


Sweet. That's 12. Let's see if Swerb dips into the strategic reserve for the good of the team and city and whether JB answers the call. FMB is a PA guy. He'd have to work to do this.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22656
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Uncle

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:26 pm

Count me in!

...and I'll bring a 6-pack of 'arn City to piss on just for kicks if you'd like

...and if McCoy outplays Sanchize next week and our beloved Brownies beat the over rated Jets, we can offer up SD at the next game

:nanner:
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Re: Uncle

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Someone go live w/ twitter. Unfortunately travel funds have been allocated to a pre-christmas trip to Dayton and a mid-christmas wedding on St. Simon's Island. I pray there is still some of the good stuff left in Ohio by December 18th.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Image
User avatar
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer
 
Posts: 6441
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:50 pm
Location: Hampton, VA
Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Re: Uncle

Unread postby JCoz » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:42 pm

Erie Warrior wrote:Someone go live w/ twitter. Unfortunately travel funds have been allocated to a pre-christmas trip to Dayton and a mid-christmas wedding on St. Simon's Island. I pray there is still some of the good stuff left in Ohio by December 18th.


Distributor in DC you know:

Washington D.C.
Hop & Wine Beverage
703.421.2337

Some in WV too....
User avatar
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element
 
Posts: 4158
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:57 am
Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Re: Uncle

Unread postby swerb » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:10 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:It's the Christmas Ale fellas.

Believe me. There's magic in it. That and in the potential to confuse a rather confusable QB like Sanchez.

And while I know we'll be down there drinking domestic stuff next weekend I implore FMB, Swerb, JB and Motherscratcher to do the right thing and join me in providing a 6-pack of GLB as a sacrifice to the gods.

Shit. How m,uch for a keg?

No need to waste that good stuff on DGES, but we should pay the proper respect and show the proper reverence.

I implore the three of you.....


I'm in dude


Sweet. That's 12. Let's see if Swerb dips into the strategic reserve for the good of the team and city and whether JB answers the call. FMB is a PA guy. He'd have to work to do this.

I did bolster The Strategic Reserve to four cases today ...
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
User avatar
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch
 
Posts: 17918
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: Twinsburg, OH
Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Re: Uncle

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:23 pm

I've liked Mangini since they hired him and really would have been pissed if they canned him after one year. Now that he's focused solely on coaching he's showing what he can do, which is whip a team into shape and has everyone giving 110% which, as a coach, is really your most important job.

Love Mangini and love the direction the team is going but there's still that little issue of Holmgren in the back of my mind. Could the Browns be the first team with a..... coaching controversy*? We've had our share of QB "controversies" (to be real the only controversy was who was worse for most of them), so a coaching controversy would be an odd change. If it came down to that I'd politely thank Holmgren for coming in and showing the team the right direction, let him go somewhere else, and hire another GM to work with Mangini. He's proven that this is his team and these guys obviously love playing for him.


*And now that I think about it, they wouldn't be. The Cowboys have had their own coaching controversy of sorts with Phillips and Jason Garrett.
Fuck the Browns...
User avatar
rebelwithoutaclue
 
Posts: 3639
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 11:43 am
Location: Under them Skies of Blue
Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Re: Uncle

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:25 pm

swerb wrote:
peeker643 wrote:
Motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:It's the Christmas Ale fellas.

Believe me. There's magic in it. That and in the potential to confuse a rather confusable QB like Sanchez.

And while I know we'll be down there drinking domestic stuff next weekend I implore FMB, Swerb, JB and Motherscratcher to do the right thing and join me in providing a 6-pack of GLB as a sacrifice to the gods.

Shit. How m,uch for a keg?

No need to waste that good stuff on DGES, but we should pay the proper respect and show the proper reverence.

I implore the three of you.....


I'm in dude


Sweet. That's 12. Let's see if Swerb dips into the strategic reserve for the good of the team and city and whether JB answers the call. FMB is a PA guy. He'd have to work to do this.

I did bolster The Strategic Reserve to four cases today ...



That's just 1/16 of the strategic reserves.


Your readership is counting on you ;-) ;) :wink:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22656
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Uncle

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:25 pm

Mangini is making it really hard to build a case for letting him go.

Even if Holmgren would be a better coach, or if his hand picked replacement would be, how do you justify it (barring any crazy collapse or personal issues from here on out), and wouldn't it be a risky proposition that could upset the comrade re that has been built on this team? No different than if King Douchbag would have tried and won a title here then tried to leave....

I personally want no part of it Mike, keep Mangini, and put talent on the roster, I want to see how this things ends.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13356
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: Uncle

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:26 pm

JCoz wrote:
Distributor in DC you know:

Washington D.C.
Hop & Wine Beverage
703.421.2337

Some in WV too....


I do now. Grazie.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Image
User avatar
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer
 
Posts: 6441
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:50 pm
Location: Hampton, VA
Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Re: Uncle

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:26 pm

FUDU wrote:Mangini is making it really hard to build a case for letting him go.

Even if Holmgren would be a better coach, or if his hand picked replacement would be, how do you justify it (barring any crazy collapse or personal issues from here on out), and wouldn't it be a risky proposition that could upset the comrade re that has been built on this team? No different than if King Douchbag would have tried and won a title here then tried to leave....

I personally want no part of it Mike, keep Mangini, and put talent on the roster, I want to see how this things ends.



Umm...this is a "Who's bringing a 6-pack of Xmas Ale to the Tailgate" thread.

You're just being rude.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22656
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Uncle

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:29 pm

I told you guys weeks ago, I'm never drinking again...

Starting now.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13356
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: Uncle

Unread postby swerb » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:32 pm

"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
User avatar
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch
 
Posts: 17918
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: Twinsburg, OH
Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Re: Uncle

Unread postby jb » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:52 pm

leadpipe wrote:"There's a glean, men"



I thought it was "gleam" ?
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Uncle

Unread postby swerb » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:53 pm

jb wrote:
leadpipe wrote:"There's a glean, men"



I thought it was "gleam" ?

http://www.entertonement.com/clips/nwmv ... ty-Chiefs-
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
User avatar
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch
 
Posts: 17918
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: Twinsburg, OH
Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Re: Uncle

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:55 pm

What a shame we're 3-5. This is a good football team.

If we were 4-4 we'd be in serious playoff contention. And no one would want to play us in a big game.
User avatar
hermanfontenot
History Buff
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:52 am
Location: NE Ohio
Favorite Player: Big Z
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Uncle

Unread postby JCoz » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:03 pm

hermanfontenot wrote:What a shame we're 3-5. This is a good football team.

If we were 4-4 we'd be in serious playoff contention. And no one would want to play us in a big game.


Take a look at the schedule. 5 games vs the bottom third of the nfl after the jets.
User avatar
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element
 
Posts: 4158
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:57 am
Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Re: Uncle

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:57 pm

If I wasn't a SF Giants fan and hadn't seen the planets align for a World Series title this yr, I'd call any talk of our Beloved Brownies in the playoffs preposterous...

...but they did, so I won't
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Re: Uncle

Unread postby leadpipe » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:02 am

jb wrote:
leadpipe wrote:"There's a glean, men"



I thought it was "gleam" ?


It's been said about me that I can't construct a sentence without at least one typo.

There's your proof.

Still on point.
User avatar
leadpipe
The Reverend
 
Posts: 6575
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:58 am

Re: Uncle

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:37 am

Fire Marshall Bill wrote:If I wasn't a SF Giants fan and hadn't seen the planets align for a World Series title this yr, I'd call any talk of our Beloved Brownies in the playoffs preposterous...

...but they did, so I won't
How does a Cleveland Browns fan who lives in PA become a San Fransisco Giants fan, that what I'd like to know.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13356
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: Uncle

Unread postby jb » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:58 am

swerb wrote:The Mangenius.

By far the best head football coach since the team returned. Looks like he hit on Daboll and Rob Ryan as well. The team plays so god damn hard. They squeeze everything they can out of their talent level. Not only is this a tough, competitive football team ... it is an easy one to like. They embody what Cleveland Browns football should be.

I am so happy for the guy.

And oh yeah ... we got a quarterback too.

I haven't been this happy about Browns football in god damn near 20 years.



Did they make Christmas ale then, cause it is sure talkin now. ;-)
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Uncle

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:59 am

Say
FUDU wrote:
Fire Marshall Bill wrote:If I wasn't a SF Giants fan and hadn't seen the planets align for a World Series title this yr, I'd call any talk of our Beloved Brownies in the playoffs preposterous...

...but they did, so I won't
How does a Cleveland Browns fan who lives in PA become a San Fransisco Giants fan, that what I'd like to know.


The Say Hey Kid!

Best baseball player who ever lived
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Re: Uncle

Unread postby jb » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:01 am

FUDU wrote:Mangini is making it really hard to build a case for letting him go.




Othe than for the shortsighted, I never knew he was making a case to be fired in 2010. Now most of 2009? Hells yeah. But 2010?

Media sucks in this town. This thing is being built to last. This is no smoke and mirrors free agant / veteran flash in the pan BS.

Viva La Process !
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Uncle

Unread postby jb » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:03 am

swerb wrote:
jb wrote:
leadpipe wrote:"There's a glean, men"



I thought it was "gleam" ?

http://www.entertonement.com/clips/nwmv ... ty-Chiefs-



Best part is it's like Marty himself knows people can't tell the dif between glean and gleem, so he repeats himself with the annunciation that would make Sr. Mary Concepta proud.

And FU Chefs, this wasn't his quote wichu.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Uncle

Unread postby jb » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:05 am

swerb wrote:
jb wrote:
leadpipe wrote:"There's a glean, men"



I thought it was "gleam" ?

http://www.entertonement.com/clips/nwmv ... ty-Chiefs-



Best part is it's like Marty himself knows people can't tell the dif between glean and gleem, so he repeats himself with the annunciation that would make Sr. Mary Concepta proud.

And FU Chefs, this wasn't his quote wichu.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Uncle

Unread postby jb » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:16 am

peeker643 wrote:
Motherscratcher wrote:
peeker643 wrote:It's the Christmas Ale fellas.

Believe me. There's magic in it. That and in the potential to confuse a rather confusable QB like Sanchez.

And while I know we'll be down there drinking domestic stuff next weekend I implore FMB, Swerb, JB and Motherscratcher to do the right thing and join me in providing a 6-pack of GLB as a sacrifice to the gods.

Shit. How m,uch for a keg?

No need to waste that good stuff on DGES, but we should pay the proper respect and show the proper reverence.

I implore the three of you.....


I'm in dude


Sweet. That's 12. Let's see if Swerb dips into the strategic reserve for the good of the team and city and whether JB answers the call. FMB is a PA guy. He'd have to work to do this.


One condition.

After we kill all 6 we have to hurl them at a passing train german army potato masher hang guarnade style screaming "F-*-&-^ , F&^% the J-e-t-s , Jets" at the top of our lungs.

Then I'm in.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Uncle

Unread postby leadpipe » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:25 am

jb wrote:
FUDU wrote:Mangini is making it really hard to build a case for letting him go.




Othe than for the shortsighted, I never knew he was making a case to be fired in 2010. Now most of 2009? Hells yeah. But 2010?

Media sucks in this town. This thing is being built to last. This is no smoke and mirrors free agant / veteran flash in the pan BS.

Viva La Process !



Speakin' of the local media, hop in the car little after noon yesterday to pick up a couple pizzas, catch a "roundtable" discussion with Rizzo in which they are discussing the fact that they believe Mangini really doesn't want a ton of great players - for that would take the focus from the head coach.....Seriously.

Click.

On goes the Sirius.
User avatar
leadpipe
The Reverend
 
Posts: 6575
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:58 am

Re: Uncle

Unread postby Triple-S » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:38 am

Of all people that have been deads nut on in regards to mangini has been Trivassanno.

Rizzo and a few others (cough grossi cough) have been particularly in the wrong in regards to the ballboy.

I loved the fact that he said in the press conference "That this is what Cleveland Browns Football is supposed to be". Awesome, finally some form of an identity.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6367
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.


Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Who is online

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests