Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Swerb Mock Draft

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Swerb Mock Draft

Unread postby jb » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:42 pm

Swerb, I dig yer new mock, all except the RB from Zona in round three. I chanel Buff's "No" mantra. No more second rate skilled position players when you can get a kick ass OG or DE prospect. No. We already have "theghost" who morons of the old OBR boards told me was as good as Reggie Bush.

Troy is an exception. That is a "save the fan enthusiasm" pick except you'll have dorks calling for him to strat as a rookie. God help us.

But this is a dead un-sexy draft, ad one we desperately need.

In theory. Theory. It allows us to focus on RB & QB and maybe two more DE's, one of which is a tru playa, and we should have a pretty solid team.

Imagine that?
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby swerb » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:39 pm

Even if it isn't dealing down from three, my gut tells me that Phil finds a way to pick up an extra pick or two this draft.

To me, I see alot of value at three of our big areas of need throughout the middle rounds of this draft: OL, RB, CB.

Unsexy. Find a way to add a pick or two. And start building this team inside out.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL