Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Browns V. Saints

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Re: Browns V. Saints

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:24 am

OldDawg wrote:5) Speaking of the refs, they were awful. I have never seen a crew be so indecisive and unorganized. Guys not making calls right in front of them to have to be bailed out by a distant ref (pass interference of Saints at the 4 yd line). They took forever to make calls, and it seemed they had to huddle to make all of them. They took forever on one review and then said it was not reviewable. It took you that long to tell us that? It took them forever to determine who recovered fumbles.

There was a stretch from 5 minutes left in the 2nd until halftime where they completely stopped watching the game. It was actually to the point of being humorous.
"Dammit you piss me off. I f#ckin hate you and I hope you f#cking get killed by a rabid polar bear you douche bag."

-- TIMMAH to CDT
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"

Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

Unread postby OldDawg » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:43 am

Bayou Tribe wrote:
OldDawg wrote:5) Speaking of the refs, they were awful. I have never seen a crew be so indecisive and unorganized. Guys not making calls right in front of them to have to be bailed out by a distant ref (pass interference of Saints at the 4 yd line). They took forever to make calls, and it seemed they had to huddle to make all of them. They took forever on one review and then said it was not reviewable. It took you that long to tell us that? It took them forever to determine who recovered fumbles.

There was a stretch from 5 minutes left in the 2nd until halftime where they completely stopped watching the game. It was actually to the point of being humorous.

And after the one kick off return by the Browns, guys were pushing and shoving for two minutes after the whistle and nary a flag was to be tossed. No control of the game. I agree, BT, Browns and Saints fans alike were joking too each other about the officials.
"The nose of the bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go." -- Winston Churchill
OldDawg

Favorite Player: Mark Price
Least Favorite Player: LePunk Jims

Unread postby jb » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:01 am

OldDawg wrote:
Bayou Tribe wrote:

And after the one kick off return by the Browns, guys were pushing and shoving for two minutes after the whistle and nary a flag was to be tossed. No control of the game. I agree, BT, Browns and Saints fans alike were joking too each other about the officials.

Did you see them pick the Stillers - phins winner via ineptitude?
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby jb » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:05 am

Hikohadon wrote:
mattvan1 wrote:The lack of activity on this board is a bit bewildering, to say the least.

Huge win today. Huge. Crap for game changing playmakers, nothing but blue collar "talent", 3rd string QB.............

And we beat the defending SB Champs. In their house. And the collective response is "feh"

I seriously hope everyone is still celebrating and too drunk to post. Or getting laid. Or in prison. Or getting laid in prison. Or otherwise engaged. Something.

Shock usually incapacitates people.

7 hours of hauling my little girl around for cheerleading all day. I was OD's on glitter, ribbons and screaming as if Justin Bieber was in the house. Watched PVR at night.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Previous

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL