Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

DEATH TO THE INBRED........

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

DEATH TO THE INBRED........

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:11 am

McCoy could give us one advantage as the starter ............

Thru the years when teams have been forced to take such drastic steps while still mathematically in contention Veterans as a whole step their games up across the board .

Not solely for some altruistic rah rah notion to rally around the kid , even though some teams and some vets have used this as public reasons and emphasized team unity and and how everybody has to step up .

The pragmatism outweighs all that , simple self preservation.

Because once that rookie is inserted the magnifying glass gets turned up accordingly on the rest of the team at every position .

People expect the rook to make mistakes , butt woe be it to the vet who is the contributor to loss , thus every play every possession is magnified and dissected as a result.

The inbred and the Jets both had rookies that got them
to the pinnacle one step before the Souipe bowl as a result of this magnified intensity level which also permeates to the coaching staff as every playcall and formation and substitution pattern is poked prodded examined and turned over same as the players performances.

Nobody wants to be that "GUY" who performed worse than the rookie.

The Patriots parlayed such intensity into multiple Supie Bowls when little regarded second year vet Brady came in, and inch by inch play by play game by game they kept clawing and kept winning , it became known as the Patriotway .

Not saying McCoy is Brady Rapistburger or even good enough to carry Mark Sanchez's jock at this point , let alone say Mangy is the equal of Mumbles or Cowher or Rex ryan for what thats worth , or that we have comparable rosters.

However the Patriots under Brady that started their first improbable run were a team of B players coming off a losing season who added Romeo Crennel promoted a 6th round pick and parlayed a heretofore unheard of tuvk rule call to all the glory.

Tim Couch beat these crawling slithering slugs and bounced em out of the playoffs as a rook , Lady Quinn rode Josh Cribbs to the most improbable win in Cleveland history when we pantsed them inbred and bounced em out last year as a rook , and now we come to Colt McCoy , the dead man walking to stand in the path of the Persian Horde as a rookie .

Come back carrying your shield or on it , butt beat them &*(^ Mutha luvin sister humpers or die trying .

Death to the inbred.

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Re: DEATH TO THE INBRED........

Unread postby FUDU » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:04 am

That's actually a reasonably sound post, with a solid POV that one only has to read one time...thank whoever posted that for you SD.

:thumb up:
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Magic Brownies » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:30 am

I'm in............... Hey Ben, :fu: welcome back douche
Magic Brownies

Favorite Player: Run for the Hillis
Least Favorite Player: Rapistberger

Unread postby yogi » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:34 pm

I'm in.

And dont forget one other possibility, maybe our Ward knocks their Ward into next week!

Maybe Rogers squats on the Rape burger and ends his season.

There are lots of rooting interests. :pop:
It's Been Done Before
yogi
Jersey Accent

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:07 pm

Sometimes there's an advantage to be had when a virtually unknown QB enters the equation. Sometimes the OC and HC can scheme their way to a victory in this hopeless situation.

The odds of this ocurring under the Vagina/Dumboll banner, however, are Super Lotto-ish and I look for Colt to be on IR next week
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby jb » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:30 pm

Fire Marshall Bill wrote:Sometimes there's an advantage to be had when a virtually unknown QB enters the equation. Sometimes the OC and HC can scheme their way to a victory in this hopeless situation.

The odds of this ocurring under the Vagina/Dumboll banner, however, are Super Lotto-ish and I look for Colt to be on IR next week

The more I think about it, the more I'd run Cribbs out there in a legit package of about a dozen plays before I'd play McCoy, esp if the OL plays like it did Sunday.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:50 pm

jb wrote:
Fire Marshall Bill wrote:Sometimes there's an advantage to be had when a virtually unknown QB enters the equation. Sometimes the OC and HC can scheme their way to a victory in this hopeless situation.

The more I think about it, the more I'd run Cribbs out there in a legit package of about a dozen plays before I'd play McCoy, esp if the OL plays like it did Sunday.

SD:

These guys are so far behind they're ahead of themselves.

Its richard Petty coming up on the 33rd row lapping them for the third time and the Sumbyche gets the idea he's racing with the leader when he comes up in the rear view.

Cribbs should have been training as the emergency third QB the minute those dummies decided to waste a roster spot and keep Colt active and didn't sign a legit vet to replace Ratliff .

They should have pupped his ass like I called for in real time , and he couldn't even of been exposed to this game.

Without Hillis and them refusing to re-sign the other kid a backfield of Harison davis and Colt is worse than a Joke.

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Unread postby Loo » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:51 pm

With what Cribbs did against Pittsburgh last year even when they were game-planning for him, if the Flash isn't run at least eight times I might throw a brick through my TV. Truly, we need a new one anyway.
mmm, this is, a tasty burger!
Loo

Favorite Player: Josh Willingham
Least Favorite Player: Josh Willingham

Unread postby Squints » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:03 pm

This thread has been alive for 12 hours now and no post from SSS???????
Squints

Favorite Player: Howard, Tim
Least Favorite Player: Howard, Desmond

Unread postby DrPoove » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:25 pm

Squints wrote:This thread has been alive for 12 hours now and no post from SSS???????

OH... MY... GOD...

They finally did it. He's dead. He's gone. They f#$%ing killed him!

:bag:
"What is understood need not be discussed."
-Loren Adams
DrPoove
Special Guest Referee

Favorite Player: Cleveland
Least Favorite Player: The Inbred

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:15 am

Baptism of fire or what for McCoy?
We're gonna be screwing up a young, promising QB earlier than normal.
He'll know the names James Harrison and Lamarr Woodley in no time
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Chris Perez

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:35 am

British_Pharaoh wrote:Baptism of fire or what for McCoy?

SD:

Grist for the mill.

Better Holmgrens pet Monkey gets found out now , then after the toy is out of warranty.

There are real QB's in next years draft and wasting a roster spot on little pet play toys is not an option.

If he shouldn't have made the 53 man roster in the first place then they should have pupped or IRed his ass and given that roster spot to a QB who can play way back in September.

Its now Childhoods End.

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Unread postby gotribe31 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:00 am

SoulDawg74 wrote:
British_Pharaoh wrote:Baptism of fire or what for McCoy?

SD:

Grist for the mill.

Better Holmgrens pet Monkey gets found out now , then after the toy is out of warranty.

There are real QB's in next years draft and wasting a roster spot on little pet play toys is not an option.

If he shouldn't have made the 53 man roster in the first place then they should have pupped or IRed his ass and given that roster spot to a QB who can play way back in September.

Its now Childhoods End.

SoulDawg

God, I wish I were still in high school. I think that would be my yearbook quote.

---Better Holmgrens pet Monkey gets found out now , then after the toy is out of warranty. Its now Childhoods End.---
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:54 am

FUDU wrote:That's actually a reasonably sound post, with a solid POV that one only has to read one time...thank whoever posted that for you SD.

:thumb up:

My two year old niece helped me with my homework :cheers:
SoulDawg74

Unread postby Triple-S » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:52 am

Squints wrote:This thread has been alive for 12 hours now and no post from SSS???????

don't know what to say really.

am not really expecting much this sunday.

and surprisingly I've seen more Browns gear as of late. Can't figure that out for the life of me.

funny enough, Bradford came out on Fox sports saying he rooted for the inbred in the 90's back in the day to go against the cowboys fans at his school. Which pretty much explains 85% of steelers fans in existence in neohio at the given moment.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL