Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Brownies V. Falcons

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Re: Brownies V. Falcons

Unread postby OUknowTG » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:59 pm

The Browns D played like an NFL defense for the entire first half. They got burned for poor tackling, dumb penalties and general fatigue and confusion in the secondary.

But the team lost because:
(1) Brian Daboll isn't even a good high school offensive coordinator and his play calls vary between predictable and incompetent;
(2) Eric Mangini doesn't understand his players (Hillis, Delhomme for injuries; Sheldon Brown and Eric Wright for general confusion) and if there was any creativity in him, he left it in New York;
(3) Jake Delhomme did not care about helping the team win. Sure he was hurt and he trotted out there anyway, and yes Abraham made Joe Thomas look like a fool, but Delhomme had the look of a panicky, frightened has-been who didn't know why he was on the field. Part of being a veteran leader is knowing how to fire up the team, make stuff happen or at least TRY. You throw the ball away when you have and do what you can to help, NOT hurt the team. His passes were shitty, his decisions were shitty, but worst of all, his heart was COMPLETELY absent. I don't care if his physical talents are fading, the least he could do is CARE about winning. He did not show that yesterday.
User avatar
OUknowTG
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:57 pm
Favorite Player: Eric 'MadDog' Turner
Least Favorite Player: Larry Hughes

Re: Brownies V. Falcons

Unread postby jb » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:38 pm

Meh meh and double feh.

You two sound like Delhomme's agents. Or two Moms.

Since I can't figure out how the freak Brian is threading, I'll just recap for both y'all.

I don't know how or when Delhomme hurt what and how healthy he was or wasn't. I know neither or you two do either. NFL players play hurt. They don't play when injured. Wallace was injured. Delhomme was hurt. I'm not joining your pity party. NFL life is tough. That's why they wear helmets like Dennis Leary suggested.

Jake Delhomme is a GD mess between the ears. He's toast. He was toast last season. He was toast in the playoff game before that season. His confidence is gonzo. He wears that affliction on his sleeve as if he has a big Rollie on saying, "The time is that I was once good and now I suck and I don't believe deep-down there is any way around it. I don't get it. This used to be so easy, so natural. Now I suck and I have no clue how to make the giant sucking stop. And it is the same time in Paris and Tokyo, too."

Now you can attach whatever the hell adjective you want to that condition, but proof positive it is there. It was there when he was 100% helathy and it would be there if he were trying to play as Sgt Dan from Forrest Gump, of the movie Forrst Gump. So save your indignation and defense of what you mis-perceive as a character attack for the Dr Phil show crowd, cause Homie don't play that.

I say "quit". You may write something else to describe that condition of terminal suck entropy. Fine. Suggest a word that better fits the mess he is. Just don't write "injured", because it is untrue.


Here are the two immutablle facts:

- Jake Delhomme sucks. His "body of work" for about a season and a half suggests that isn't changing.

- His body language shows that he knows we know that he knows. By "we" I mean everyone but you two psychiatrists. :thumb up:
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Brownies V. Falcons

Unread postby jb » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:45 pm

OUknowTG wrote:The Browns D played like an NFL defense for the entire first half. They got burned for poor tackling, dumb penalties and general fatigue and confusion in the secondary.

But the team lost because:
(1) Brian Daboll isn't even a good high school offensive coordinator and his play calls vary between predictable and incompetent;
(2) Eric Mangini doesn't understand his players (Hillis, Delhomme for injuries; Sheldon Brown and Eric Wright for general confusion) and if there was any creativity in him, he left it in New York;
(3) Jake Delhomme did not care about helping the team win. Sure he was hurt and he trotted out there anyway, and yes Abraham made Joe Thomas look like a fool, but Delhomme had the look of a panicky, frightened has-been who didn't know why he was on the field. Part of being a veteran leader is knowing how to fire up the team, make stuff happen or at least TRY. You throw the ball away when you have and do what you can to help, NOT hurt the team. His passes were shitty, his decisions were shitty, but worst of all, his heart was COMPLETELY absent. I don't care if his physical talents are fading, the least he could do is CARE about winning. He did not show that yesterday.



Welcome, broham. Feel free to post lots.

And who is TG becasue I'm not sure I know him?
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Brownies V. Falcons

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:50 pm

jb wrote:Meh meh and double feh.

You two sound like Delhomme's agents. Or two Moms.

Since I can't figure out how the freak Brian is threading, I'll just recap for both y'all.

I don't know how or when Delhomme hurt what and how healthy he was or wasn't. I know neither or you two do either. NFL players play hurt. They don't play when injured. Wallace was injured. Delhomme was hurt. I'm not joining your pity party. NFL life is tough. That's why they wear helmets like Dennis Leary suggested.

Jake Delhomme is a GD mess between the ears. He's toast. He was toast last season. He was toast in the playoff game before that season. His confidence is gonzo. He wears that affliction on his sleeve as if he has a big Rollie on saying, "The time is that I was once good and now I suck and I don't believe deep-down there is any way around it. I don't get it. This used to be so easy, so natural. Now I suck and I have no clue how to make the giant sucking stop. And it is the same time in Paris and Tokyo, too."

Now you can attach whatever the hell adjective you want to that condition, but proof positive it is there. It was there when he was 100% helathy and it would be there if he were traying to play as Sgt Dan from Forrest Gump, of the movie Forrst Gump. So save your indignation and defense of what you mis-perceive as a character attack for the Dr Phil show crowd, cause Homie don't play that.

I say "quit". You may write something else to describe that condition of terminal suck entropy. Fine. Suggest a word that better fits the mess he is. Just don't write "injured", because it is untrue.


Here are the two immutablle facts:

- Jake Delhomme sucks. His "body of work" for about a season and a half suggests that isn't changing.

- His body language shows that he knows we know that he knows. By "we" I mean everyone but you two psychiatrists. :thumb up:


::doh::

I don't give a rat's balls about Jake Delhomme. I wish he'd have never been signed and said it when he was..

And yeah...we're the psychiatrists because you somehow have enough background information to make clinical psychological and physical diagnoses from your living room couch.


Whatev amigo.

At least we can take solace that we both hope he dies before Sunday so we don't have to see it again. :hide:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22514
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Brownies V. Falcons

Unread postby motherscratcher » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:53 pm

jb wrote:Meh meh and double feh.

You two sound like Delhomme's agents. Or two Moms.

Since I can't figure out how the freak Brian is threading, I'll just recap for both y'all.

I don't know how or when Delhomme hurt what and how healthy he was or wasn't. I know neither or you two do either. NFL players play hurt. They don't play when injured. Wallace was injured. Delhomme was hurt. I'm not joining your pity party. NFL life is tough. That's why they wear helmets like Dennis Leary suggested.

Jake Delhomme is a GD mess between the ears. He's toast. He was toast last season. He was toast in the playoff game before that season. His confidence is gonzo. He wears that affliction on his sleeve as if he has a big Rollie on saying, "The time is that I was once good and now I suck and I don't believe deep-down there is any way around it. I don't get it. This used to be so easy, so natural. Now I suck and I have no clue how to make the giant sucking stop. And it is the same time in Paris and Tokyo, too."

Now you can attach whatever the hell adjective you want to that condition, but proof positive it is there. It was there when he was 100% helathy and it would be there if he were trying to play as Sgt Dan from Forrest Gump, of the movie Forrst Gump. So save your indignation and defense of what you mis-perceive as a character attack for the Dr Phil show crowd, cause Homie don't play that.

I say "quit". You may write something else to describe that condition of terminal suck entropy. Fine. Suggest a word that better fits the mess he is. Just don't write "injured", because it is untrue.


Here are the two immutablle facts:

- Jake Delhomme sucks. His "body of work" for about a season and a half suggests that isn't changing.

- His body language shows that he knows we know that he knows. By "we" I mean everyone but you two psychiatrists. :thumb up:


I don't understand. Isn't a high ankle sprain an injury?


(Also, neither here nor there but...Dan was a lieutenant.)
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7686
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: CDT's Garage
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Brownies V. Falcons

Unread postby jb » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:53 pm

peeker643 wrote:
::doh::

I don't give a rat's balls about Jake Delhomme. I wish he'd have never been signed and said it when he was..

And yeah...we're the psychiatrists because you somehow have enough background information to make clinical psychological and physical diagnoses from your living room couch.


Whatev amigo.

At least we can take solace that we both hope he dies before Sunday so we don't have to see it again. :hide:



1. I'm not the one overthinking it. Guy plays with tail between legs I just call a spade a spade.

2. I'll buy round two when it comes to your last word there. I really hope they use this new injury as pretense to just shut him down and quietly release him in the off season.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Brownies V. Falcons

Unread postby jb » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Motherscratcher wrote:
jb wrote:Meh meh and double feh.

You two sound like Delhomme's agents. Or two Moms.

Since I can't figure out how the freak Brian is threading, I'll just recap for both y'all.

I don't know how or when Delhomme hurt what and how healthy he was or wasn't. I know neither or you two do either. NFL players play hurt. They don't play when injured. Wallace was injured. Delhomme was hurt. I'm not joining your pity party. NFL life is tough. That's why they wear helmets like Dennis Leary suggested.

Jake Delhomme is a GD mess between the ears. He's toast. He was toast last season. He was toast in the playoff game before that season. His confidence is gonzo. He wears that affliction on his sleeve as if he has a big Rollie on saying, "The time is that I was once good and now I suck and I don't believe deep-down there is any way around it. I don't get it. This used to be so easy, so natural. Now I suck and I have no clue how to make the giant sucking stop. And it is the same time in Paris and Tokyo, too."

Now you can attach whatever the hell adjective you want to that condition, but proof positive it is there. It was there when he was 100% helathy and it would be there if he were trying to play as Sgt Dan from Forrest Gump, of the movie Forrst Gump. So save your indignation and defense of what you mis-perceive as a character attack for the Dr Phil show crowd, cause Homie don't play that.

I say "quit". You may write something else to describe that condition of terminal suck entropy. Fine. Suggest a word that better fits the mess he is. Just don't write "injured", because it is untrue.


Here are the two immutablle facts:

- Jake Delhomme sucks. His "body of work" for about a season and a half suggests that isn't changing.

- His body language shows that he knows we know that he knows. By "we" I mean everyone but you two psychiatrists. :thumb up:


I don't understand. Isn't a high ankle sprain an injury?


(Also, neither here nor there but...Dan was a lieutenant.)



That's not why he suck. Did I switch the language option to fucking Chineese or something, like I actually was gramatically correct and it makes me unreadable? I feel like Paul Silas wit you people.

It was LT Dan. My bad.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Brownies V. Falcons

Unread postby motherscratcher » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:05 pm

No, it's not chinese JB. I read you loud and clear. And, I 'm not trying to argue your main opinion that Delhomme is clearly done and his problem is mostly between his ears. I agree with you, and I hope that we never have to see the train wreck that he has become suit up again, as much for his sake as our own.

But, here it is again:

I don't know how or when Delhomme hurt what and how healthy he was or wasn't. I know neither or you two do either. NFL players play hurt. They don't play when injured. Wallace was injured. Delhomme was hurt.


How can you write (correctly) that NONE OF US know what is physically wrong with Delhomme, and then 4 short sentences later say he was hurt, and "NFL players play hurt"? How is that not the same as sitting on your couch and diagnosisng him physically?

Because if his ankle is sprained then he has an injury. And if he hobbled out there on a sprained ankle, he hobbled out there on an injury, not a little ouchy.
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7686
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: CDT's Garage
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Brownies V. Falcons

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:06 pm

jb wrote:That's not why he suck. Did I switch the language option to fucking Chineese or something, like I actually was gramatically correct and it makes me unreadable? I feel like Paul Silas wit you people.


I think we may have to come to the conclusion, given everyone hates you and is arguing with you ;-) ;) :wink: , that you either suck or you were unclear in what you were saying.

As to Jake: Sucks doesn't equal quit. To your defense, 'sucks' also is not affected by injury.

But that doesn't make his ankle any less injured.

Yes he sucks. There is no revelation there and we all agree. And if his leg fell off and the Browns were able to stick an insurance company with the remainder of his contract there would be great rejoicing at the Lodge in Geneva.

I still can't get past how much value we will now put on Seneca Wallace though.

Pymgy to midgets all over again.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22514
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Brownies V. Falcons

Unread postby jb » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:29 pm

Motherscratcher wrote:No, it's not chinese JB. I read you loud and clear. And, I 'm not trying to argue your main opinion that Delhomme is clearly done and his problem is mostly between his ears. I agree with you, and I hope that we never have to see the train wreck that he has become suit up again, as much for his sake as our own.

But, here it is again:

I don't know how or when Delhomme hurt what and how healthy he was or wasn't. I know neither or you two do either. NFL players play hurt. They don't play when injured. Wallace was injured. Delhomme was hurt.


How can you write (correctly) that NONE OF US know what is physically wrong with Delhomme, and then 4 short sentences later say he was hurt, and "NFL players play hurt"? How is that not the same as sitting on your couch and diagnosisng him physically?

Because if his ankle is sprained then he has an injury. And if he hobbled out there on a sprained ankle, he hobbled out there on an injury, not a little ouchy.



Hurt - yes.

Extent - unknown. That's how none of us gnew.

I once saw a guy with diminishing skills play light out on a broken ankle.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Brownies V. Falcons

Unread postby jb » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:30 pm

peeker643 wrote:
jb wrote:That's not why he suck. Did I switch the language option to fucking Chineese or something, like I actually was gramatically correct and it makes me unreadable? I feel like Paul Silas wit you people.


I think we may have to come to the conclusion, given everyone hates you and is arguing with you ;-) ;) :wink: , that you either suck or you were unclear in what you were saying.

As to Jake: Sucks doesn't equal quit. To your defense, 'sucks' also is not affected by injury.

But that doesn't make his ankle any less injured.

Yes he sucks. There is no revelation there and we all agree. And if his leg fell off and the Browns were able to stick an insurance company with the remainder of his contract there would be great rejoicing at the Lodge in Geneva.

I still can't get past how much value we will now put on Seneca Wallace though.

Pymgy to midgets all over again.



I may suck, but at least I don't quit posting. :dingle:

Wow. Ur racist. Just casue he's a 5' 10" African-American QB doesn't mean he deserves that. :lmfao:
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Brownies V. Falcons

Unread postby motherscratcher » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:47 pm

jb wrote:Hurt - yes.

Extent - unknown. That's how none of us gnew.

I once saw a guy with diminishing skills play light out on a broken ankle.


Do you guys remember the Great Space Coaster? No gnews is good gnews with Gary Gnew!

It's importnant that you know what I'm talking about.
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7686
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: CDT's Garage
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Brownies V. Falcons

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:21 pm

jb wrote:I may suck, but at least I don't quit posting. :dingle:

Wow. Ur racist. Just casue he's a 5' 10" African-American QB doesn't mean he deserves that. :lmfao:


It's 'raycess', no?

Rich signed you to a bad posting deal when he gave you the next two years. I told him as much... Said you'd just mail it in wth some inflammatory stuff and sit on your laurels.

And Mother, I have no clue what you're talking about. But honestly, that's part of why I like reading your stuff.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22514
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Brownies V. Falcons

Unread postby jb » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:21 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Tip-pick-return-Kroy-Biermann-s-defensive-mas?urn=nfl-275905

The more I watch this clip, and the more I think about it, the more convinced I am that you guys are fahrging nuts. I mean that nicely of course. But shit, there's no ankle issue here on this play of suck, just wilting and shell shocked before your eyes. Then he's jogging without favoring a leg after standing there for a second , and shows as much effort as LeQuit in Game 5.

If this were DA, you two would be all over him ripping him a new one. This guys a bum. I hope he never plays another down. (But has a great life doing something else)
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Brownies V. Falcons

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:29 pm

jb wrote:http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Tip-pick-return-Kroy-Biermann-s-defensive-mas?urn=nfl-275905

The more I watch this clip, and the more I think about it, the more convinced I am that you guys are fahrging nuts. I mean that nicely of course. But shit, there's no ankle issue here on this play of suck, just wilting and shell shocked before your eyes. Then he's jogging without favoring a leg after standing there for a second , and shows as much effort as LeQuit in Game 5.

If this were DA, you two would be all over him ripping him a new one. This guys a bum. I hope he never plays another down. (But has a great life doing something else)


Hating the suck isn't enough Captain? He limped onto the effing field before taking a snap. I was there and saw him do it.

Dude's old and bad. DA was in the prime of his sucky life and career and was a miserable fuckstick on top of it who pouted at every opportunity.

DA, when it's all said and done, would lick nutz to end up with the career Delhomme had. And Delhomme's career wasn't all that great before it ended two years ago (and four years befre he stopped getting paid).

Jesus. Now we're reduced to debating what's at the heart of suck. Whether it's solely suck or suck combined with injury or maybe suck+injury+quit.

Who gives a crap really. He blows. Just pray for three Buffalo wins.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22514
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Brownies V. Falcons

Unread postby OUknowTG » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:43 pm

JB is absolutely right with:
jb wrote:http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Tip-pick-return-Kroy-Biermann-s-defensive-mas?urn=nfl-275905

The more I watch this clip, and the more I think about it, the more convinced I am that you guys are fahrging nuts. I mean that nicely of course. But shit, there's no ankle issue here on this play of suck, just wilting and shell shocked before your eyes. Then he's jogging without favoring a leg after standing there for a second , and shows as much effort as LeQuit in Game 5.


Without getting into the metaphysics of suck, this clip shows a guy who sucks. He is admittedly a physically depleted specimen - so his health sucks - but the worst part about it is his utterly lackadaisical attitude on the field. All he has to do is fall on top of Biermann here. Just two-hand touch him and maybe the defense can continue to shut down the Falcons in the red zone.

But instead he just pees his pants and thinks to himself: "I suppose getting a six figure check for humiliating myself and my team on TV isn't that bad. At least it's only regional TV."

He looks a hell of a lot nimbler jogging off the field than he did on any play under center. If you don't want to play, get the hell out. I'm sure Brett Ratliff would play without a helmet if we asked him to. Not that I want Brett Ratliff to play for the Browns, but the point I'm beating into the ground is that Delhomme showed no spirit or poise on the field and he doesn't belong on this team if he can't do that.

And TG is me. so now yOU know.
User avatar
OUknowTG
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:57 pm
Favorite Player: Eric 'MadDog' Turner
Least Favorite Player: Larry Hughes

Re: Brownies V. Falcons

Unread postby motherscratcher » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:54 pm

OUknowTG wrote:And TG is me. so now yOU know.


...the fuck is this?
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7686
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: CDT's Garage
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Brownies V. Falcons

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:10 pm

The post Browns game arguments are much better than watching the games.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14421
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Brownies V. Falcons

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Of course he was a mess between the ears. You're heading out onto the field with a gimpy ankle giving you the mobility of a week-old corpse, your receivers can't get separation if you spotted them John Lanigan's divorce lawyer, and your best lineman can't keep a geriatric John Abraham out of the backfield. Daboll didn't even give the condemned the benefit of a blindfold.
"The fucking Who...... If I want to watch old people run around ill go set fire to a nursing home." - CDT
User avatar
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist
 
Posts: 4656
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:06 am
Location: Parma, OH
Favorite Player: The Playa
Least Favorite Player: The Game

Re: Brownies V. Falcons

Unread postby OUknowTG » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:38 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5673523 James Davis/ESPN reporting that Delhomme AND Wallace out next week and that McCoy likely to get the start. Browns also re-signed Brett Ratliff.

Dear Colt: Please debut like Max Hall and not like... any Browns rookie starter in the past 10 years.
User avatar
OUknowTG
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:57 pm
Favorite Player: Eric 'MadDog' Turner
Least Favorite Player: Larry Hughes

Re: Brownies V. Falcons

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:48 pm

OUknowTG wrote:http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5673523 James Davis/ESPN reporting that Delhomme AND Wallace out next week and that McCoy likely to get the start. Browns also re-signed Brett Ratliff.

Dear Colt: Please debut like Max Hall and not like... any Browns rookie starter in the past 10 years.


Try and keep up new guy ;-) ;) :wink: : viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18919

Oh, and welcome. :cheers:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22514
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Brownies V. Falcons

Unread postby OUknowTG » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:08 pm

Me = FAIL
User avatar
OUknowTG
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:57 pm
Favorite Player: Eric 'MadDog' Turner
Least Favorite Player: Larry Hughes

Re: Brownies V. Falcons

Unread postby OUknowTG » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:09 pm

OUknowTG wrote:Me = FAIL



I gotta get on Twitter.
User avatar
OUknowTG
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:57 pm
Favorite Player: Eric 'MadDog' Turner
Least Favorite Player: Larry Hughes

Previous

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest