Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby jfiling » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:31 pm

bac5665 wrote:Is there a reason we shouldn't put a claim in for him?

A Moss who doesn't give a shit is still miles better than Robo.

That... is not a bad idea. He is on the last year of his contract, isn't he? I'd think that anything he could do for Cleveland would help him get his final contract, which is the only thing he has to play for at this point.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:32 pm

The guy has quit.

He wouldn't play for Belichik and Brady or for Favre but suddenly the Browns will light his fire?

Fer fucksake.

Randy Moss is what happens when great athlete meets diminishing physical skills.

He's fucking Snoop D-o-g-g

"Smoke Weed Everyday".
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22720
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby jfiling » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:34 pm

peeker643 wrote:The guy has quit.

He wouldn't play for Belichik and Brady or for Favre but suddenly the Browns will light his fire?

Fer fucksake.

Randy Moss is what happens when great athlete meets diminishing physical skills.

He's fucking Snoop D-o-g-g

"Smoke Weed Everyday".

Only two reasons I'd consider it:

1) It ain't my money paying him his final $4+ million this season
2) No salary cap

I guess there is a third, but I said it above: if Moss could put up stats for the Browns to finish off this season, there will be some sucker team willing to give him one more contract.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:36 pm

jfiling wrote:
peeker643 wrote:The guy has quit.

He wouldn't play for Belichik and Brady or for Favre but suddenly the Browns will light his fire?

Fer fucksake.

Randy Moss is what happens when great athlete meets diminishing physical skills.

He's fucking Snoop D-o-g-g

"Smoke Weed Everyday".

Only two reasons I'd consider it:

1) It ain't my money paying him his final $4+ million this season
2) No salary cap

I guess there is a third, but I said it above: if Moss could put up stats for the Browns to finish off this season, there will be some sucker team willing to give him one more contract.


Understand all of that and I'm down.

But again, He Has Quit.

That renders all else irrevocably moot.

Did you guys hear him yesterday? He's a dropped ball away from Bellevue. Seriously, he's closer to a bib and a sedative than a Pro Bowl.

No
No

No
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22720
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby bac5665 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:38 pm

The question is whether or not that a Moss who doesn't want to be here is better than what we have already. I'd think that Moss would have to literally refuse to play to be not worth it.

Now, it's looking more and more like that's a possibility. But lets claim him, play him a week or two and see what happens. If he is well and truly done, we'll cut him and be done with it. Huge potential gain for very little risk.
User avatar
bac5665
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:15 pm
Location: Columbus Ohio
Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Bug Selig

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby jfiling » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:39 pm

peeker643 wrote:
jfiling wrote:
peeker643 wrote:The guy has quit.

He wouldn't play for Belichik and Brady or for Favre but suddenly the Browns will light his fire?

Fer fucksake.

Randy Moss is what happens when great athlete meets diminishing physical skills.

He's fucking Snoop D-o-g-g

"Smoke Weed Everyday".

Only two reasons I'd consider it:

1) It ain't my money paying him his final $4+ million this season
2) No salary cap

I guess there is a third, but I said it above: if Moss could put up stats for the Browns to finish off this season, there will be some sucker team willing to give him one more contract.


Understand all of that and I'm down.

But again, He Has Quit.

That renders all else irrevocably moot.

Did you guys hear him yesterday? He's a dropped ball away from Bellevue. Seriously, he's closer to a bib and a sedative than a Pro Bowl.

No
No

No

OK, if he's worse off than when he quit on the Raiders, then forget it. Somehow, as crazy as his career track has been, I wouldn't be surprised if he has one more run of actually caring in him.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby Ziner » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:45 pm

bac5665 wrote:The question is whether or not that a Moss who doesn't want to be here is better than what we have already. I'd think that Moss would have to literally refuse to play to be not worth it.

Now, it's looking more and more like that's a possibility. But lets claim him, play him a week or two and see what happens. If he is well and truly done, we'll cut him and be done with it. Huge potential gain for very little risk.


What is the huge potential gain? 7-9?
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7063
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:46 pm

Look, from an entertainment standpoint and a potentially higher pick standpoint, bring him in. I don't care. It'll be funny to watch him go through the motions and corrupt a couple kids. They'd love him at 25th and Clark or over near Shaw. He'd be an economic whirlwind.

But if you're looking for a role model for your neophyte receivers or if you're looking for actual production?

Shit.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22720
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby jfiling » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:53 pm

peeker643 wrote:Look, from an entertainment standpoint and a potentially higher pick standpoint, bring him in. I don't care. It'll be funny to watch him go through the motions and corrupt a couple kids. They'd love him at 25th and Clark or over near Shaw. He'd be an economic whirlwind.

But if you're looking for a role model for your neophyte receivers or if you're looking for actual production?

Shit.

Yes, all of that is right. I really don't see Moss being a cancer infecting our unbelievably talented receiving corps for the last 9 games, but there is one other plus, when it comes to the QB position. How about evaluating McCoy with a really talented receiver? I'd think it's easier to see how McCoy will perform with a guy like Moss than it will be with the scrub battalion of MoMass, Robiskie, Geathers, Stuckey, and the two TEs we have who can actually catch the ball.

Most of all, though, like I said earlier, it ain't my money. I guess from Holmgren and company's standpoint it ain't my reputation and lockerroom that would be gambled by picking Moss up from waivers.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby Ziner » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Moss isnt talented when he isnt trying. He is a bum (with the way he is acting right now). I'd rather see McCoy evaluated with crappy WR's running full speed who cant get open than a Hall of Fame WR running half speed who can't get open.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7063
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby jfiling » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:11 pm

Ziner wrote:Moss isnt talented when he isnt trying. He is a bum (with the way he is acting right now). I'd rather see McCoy evaluated with crappy WR's running full speed who cant get open than a Hall of Fame WR running half speed who can't get open.

I'd say at worst it's 6 of one and a half-dozen of the other. Especially with Moss being at the end of his contract. If the Browns claim him, his only choices are to play hard or retire.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:17 pm

jfiling wrote:
Ziner wrote:Moss isnt talented when he isnt trying. He is a bum (with the way he is acting right now). I'd rather see McCoy evaluated with crappy WR's running full speed who cant get open than a Hall of Fame WR running half speed who can't get open.

I'd say at worst it's 6 of one and a half-dozen of the other. Especially with Moss being at the end of his contract. If the Browns claim him, his only choices are to play hard or retire.


Why?

You don't think a contrite Moss who says the right things next spring doesn't get an invite to play and rebuild his quitting reputation?

Come on now.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22720
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:28 pm

Quit? Hell, I'm surprised anyone that's still on the train wreck once known as the Minnesota Vikings is still trying at this point. I give Moss credit for doing what nobody else has the guts to do and throw that enabling organization under the bus.

And y'know what? Yeah, he's mercurial, yeah, he's 33, yeah, he's not going to like it here as much as he would if he was on a current contender, but he's still light years ahead of Robo and Stuckey and we know he can work within a process. Hell, he already said as much when he pleaded to Mumbles to take him back yesterday.

If I'm Heckert, I'm on the phone and convincing Moss's agent that we'd love to have him enjoy his twilight years bringing the Browns back to greatness. Why the hell not?
"The fucking Who...... If I want to watch old people run around ill go set fire to a nursing home." - CDT
User avatar
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist
 
Posts: 4656
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:06 am
Location: Parma, OH
Favorite Player: The Playa
Least Favorite Player: The Game

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby bac5665 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:30 pm

Ziner wrote:
bac5665 wrote:The question is whether or not that a Moss who doesn't want to be here is better than what we have already. I'd think that Moss would have to literally refuse to play to be not worth it.

Now, it's looking more and more like that's a possibility. But lets claim him, play him a week or two and see what happens. If he is well and truly done, we'll cut him and be done with it. Huge potential gain for very little risk.


What is the huge potential gain? 7-9?


Hell no, the gain is McCoy having a WR to throw to so we can evaluate him better. The potential huge gain is finding out whether or not we have a QB.
User avatar
bac5665
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:15 pm
Location: Columbus Ohio
Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Bug Selig

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby jfiling » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:31 pm

http://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/29400646540

Texting with a few general managers in Randy Moss - several believe he ends up back with the Patriots.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby Ziner » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:35 pm

bac5665 wrote:
Ziner wrote:
bac5665 wrote:The question is whether or not that a Moss who doesn't want to be here is better than what we have already. I'd think that Moss would have to literally refuse to play to be not worth it.

Now, it's looking more and more like that's a possibility. But lets claim him, play him a week or two and see what happens. If he is well and truly done, we'll cut him and be done with it. Huge potential gain for very little risk.


What is the huge potential gain? 7-9?


Hell no, the gain is McCoy having a WR to throw to so we can evaluate him better. The potential huge gain is finding out whether or not we have a QB.


If he played hard I would agree. If he comes to Cleveland he isnt. It is going to give McCoy someone in the huddle that isnt with the program. Moss isnt coming here. Mainly because he doesnt want to, secondly because I doubt they want him.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7063
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:35 pm

We want to bring in a guy who only gives a legit effort 60% of the time, on a team that has been transformed into a wrecking ball of heart and soul, for our rookie QB to throw to while we are trying to evaluate him? So we can see if our QB can master the art of getting into on the field and locker room spats with a wide out?

::doh::
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13356
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:51 pm

FUDU wrote:We want to bring in a guy who only gives a legit effort 60% of the time, on a team that has been transformed into a wrecking ball of heart and soul, for our rookie QB to throw to while we are trying to evaluate him? So we can see if our QB can master the art of getting into on the field and locker room spats with a wide out?

::doh::


Yes- that about sums it up.

Pretty much like every single thread in the history of this place dealing with some sorry-assed has-been who gets cut or is on the block.

It was a matter of when, not if.

The guy 'played' 60% of the plays when he was a Pro Bowl WR.

He has 22 catches fr 300 yards this season. Playing with 2 Hall of Fame QBs and on teams that have/had legit playoff aspirations.

So he's either:

1. Washed Up or
2. Doesn't give a shit.
3. Is bat-shit crazy and about ready to flake out or;
4. All of the above


Which one of those is the one you guys want again?

Oh wait. It's:

5. The guy who just effing around, playing opossom and looking for a chance to be the #1 guy on a shitty team with three shitty QBs so he can be the guy not to win Super Bowls this season but to bring a franchise stuck in horseshit for the last 11 years back to respectability.

::doh:: ::doh:: ::doh:: ::doh::

Jesus Christ. We need to separate the Tribe boards from the Browns boards so the infection stops spreading.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22720
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:58 pm

I want the guy who's an actual NFL wide receiver and not pretending to be one on Sundays like the guys currently wearing orange and brown. Nobody gave Moss shit when he played the good soldier for Mumbles, but one trip to the Diminishing Skills Express and somehow he's back to Bad Randy again? Gotcha.
"The fucking Who...... If I want to watch old people run around ill go set fire to a nursing home." - CDT
User avatar
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist
 
Posts: 4656
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:06 am
Location: Parma, OH
Favorite Player: The Playa
Least Favorite Player: The Game

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby jfiling » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:03 pm

Madre Hill, Superstar wrote:I want the guy who's an actual NFL wide receiver and not pretending to be one on Sundays like the guys currently wearing orange and brown. Nobody gave Moss shit when he played the good soldier for Mumbles, but one trip to the Diminishing Skills Express and somehow he's back to Bad Randy again? Gotcha.

Yep. Although the opposing logic suggests that using Moss as a rest of the season rental will dial the Browns back to the Chris Palmer days.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:05 pm

Madre Hill, Superstar wrote:I want the guy who's an actual NFL wide receiver and not pretending to be one on Sundays like the guys currently wearing orange and brown. Nobody gave Moss shit when he played the good soldier for Mumbles, but one trip to the Diminishing Skills Express and somehow he's back to Bad Randy again? Gotcha.


No Madre, Mumbles sold him off like the pig he is because he was convinced Moss was the missing link to a title. And because the hoodie is always getting rid of guys a couple years too soon as opposed to a year or two too late.

And Minnesota cut him because they're so deep in WR talent with Rice out and Harvin perpetually on the sidelines that he was a luxury to have jogging down the sidelines.

Got you.

The fact the Browns receivers blow has nothing to do with Randy Moss being a quitting POS who could get away with that shit at 23 and not at 33.

Nothing to do with it at all.

You stick with the fact you believe restoring your city's/team's tarnished image and teaching young, talentless guys like Robiskie and MoMass is what'll motivate Randy Moss when Super Bowls and Hall of Fame QBs don't.

Because that's solid thinking there. :thumb up:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22720
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:09 pm

jfiling wrote:
Madre Hill, Superstar wrote:I want the guy who's an actual NFL wide receiver and not pretending to be one on Sundays like the guys currently wearing orange and brown. Nobody gave Moss shit when he played the good soldier for Mumbles, but one trip to the Diminishing Skills Express and somehow he's back to Bad Randy again? Gotcha.

Yep. Although the opposing logic suggests that using Moss as a rest of the season rental will dial the Browns back to the Chris Palmer days.



No- the opposing logic doesn't think Randy Moss is an actual week in and week out effective NFL receiver any longer.
He's a sad basket case.

But one that apparently just needs the prospect of Colt McCoy or Seneca Wallace throwing to him to shake him out of his sucking funk. :dingle:

You guys are beautiful.

I think you're brain damaged, but at least you're seeing Brown & Orange rainbows with whatever sight you have remaining. ;-) ;) :wink:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22720
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby jfiling » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:21 pm

peeker643 wrote:No- the opposing logic doesn't think Randy Moss is an actual week in and week out effective NFL receiver any longer.
He's a sad basket case.

But one that apparently just needs the prospect of Colt McCoy or Seneca Wallace throwing to him to shake him out of his sucking funk. :dingle:

You guys are beautiful.

I think you're brain damaged, but at least you're seeing Brown & Orange rainbows with whatever sight you have remaining. ;-) ;) :wink:

That's not at all what I've said, or anyone else I've seen (I may have missed a comment).

I said the Browns have a better chance of seeing what Colt McCoy has to offer at QB with Moss at WR. Me, a few crazy people in this thread, and (strangely enough) Mike Trivisonno agree on that point. I, personally, don't see how the potential positives on that point are outweighed by any negative you've brought up.

And of course you see brain damage. You're exactly the arrogant know-it-all you accuse other people (like me!) of being. And that's why I love having these back-and-forths with you :cheers:
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:29 pm

jfiling wrote:
peeker643 wrote:No- the opposing logic doesn't think Randy Moss is an actual week in and week out effective NFL receiver any longer.
He's a sad basket case.

But one that apparently just needs the prospect of Colt McCoy or Seneca Wallace throwing to him to shake him out of his sucking funk. :dingle:

You guys are beautiful.

I think you're brain damaged, but at least you're seeing Brown & Orange rainbows with whatever sight you have remaining. ;-) ;) :wink:

That's not at all what I've said, or anyone else I've seen (I may have missed a comment).

I said the Browns have a better chance of seeing what Colt McCoy has to offer at QB with Moss at WR. Me, a few crazy people in this thread, and (strangely enough) Mike Trivisonno agree on that point. I, personally, don't see how the potential positives on that point are outweighed by any negative you've brought up.

And of course you see brain damage. You're exactly the arrogant know-it-all you accuse other people (like me!) of being. And that's why I love having these back-and-forths with you :cheers:


Have I mentioned that Moss has quit yet j? That little detail just hasn't gotten through. I must be saying it wrong. But he's quit. Why would a guy who won't run routes and who won't fight for a ball help you judge a QB?

Explain that to me please.

Also, please educate me as to why two teams with HoF QBs and playoff aspirations cut ties with this HoF receiver? Maybe because he quit running routes? McCoy is supposed to be judged based on a guy that two HoF QBs can't work with and throw to any more?

Oh shit. Triv wants Moss? The real Mr. Know it All? Oh shit. That changes everything. Did he say it with a mouthful of Mallorca? Shit. What about the Road Man? He want him too?

:cheers: indeed.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22720
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:35 pm

By the way boys, go to Google News and type in Randy Moss. I think there is literally an article in some blog on why every single team in the league should pursue Randy Moss. ;-) ;) :wink:

It's tremendous stuff. :thumb up:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22720
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby jfiling » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:49 pm

peeker643 wrote:Oh shit. Triv wants Moss? The real Mr. Know it All? Oh shit. That changes everything. Did he say it with a mouthful of Mallorca? Shit. What about the Road Man? He want him too?

I didn't say Triv wanted Moss. I said he agreed with the argument that picking up Moss gives the Browns a better chance to see what we have with McCoy. It's amazing how your imagination creates arguments (at least twice now in this thread) that nobody ever said.

And yes, I've already admitted that Moss quit (just so you don't post about it again). If you ever want to give an actual argument that Moss, either by caring on the field, or drawing double teams to free up the other receivers, won't give the Browns a better evaluation of Colt McCoy and his potential, please do.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby mattvan1 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:50 pm

jfiling wrote: Me, a few crazy people in this thread, and (strangely enough) Mike Trivisonno agree on that point. I, personally, don't see how the potential positives on that point are outweighed by any negative you've brought up.


I don't have a dog in this fight but will offer this piece of unsolicited commentary - using the views stated by Trivisonno and claiming that makes you on the winning side of the discussion is not exactly helpful to your POV.

Maybe Moss could do for the Browns what TO has done for the Bengals. Wait....that came out wrong.

Brian Daboll and Randy Moss. Holy shit. Gasoline, meet fire.
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
User avatar
mattvan1
 
Posts: 3691
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:41 pm
Location: Houston

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby jfiling » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:12 pm

mattvan1 wrote:
jfiling wrote: Me, a few crazy people in this thread, and (strangely enough) Mike Trivisonno agree on that point. I, personally, don't see how the potential positives on that point are outweighed by any negative you've brought up.


I don't have a dog in this fight but will offer this piece of unsolicited commentary - using the views stated by Trivisonno and claiming that makes you on the winning side of the discussion is not exactly helpful to your POV

I never said that. See above.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby aoxo1 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:46 pm

Belichick is a moron.
I know more about pizza than you. Much more in fact. - Cerebral_DownTime
User avatar
aoxo1
 
Posts: 2934
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:23 pm
Favorite Player: Hover Jetski
Least Favorite Player: Eric Wright

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:01 pm

jfiling wrote:And yes, I've already admitted that Moss quit (just so you don't post about it again). If you ever want to give an actual argument that Moss, either by caring on the field, or drawing double teams to free up the other receivers, won't give the Browns a better evaluation of Colt McCoy and his potential, please do.


Dude, he was a Hall of Fame receiver.

He took games off then.

Would a Hall of Fame receiver who still can physically play be better than what the Browns have? Is that your elementary question j?

YOU might be better than what they have.

You'd also be more likely to show up on the field and give a shit.

If Moss is willing to actually show up and give a shit he's not traded for a 3rd round pick and he's not waived by a team desperate for receivers.

Take that argument to the junior high. It goes without saying about talent.

It should also go without saying that Randy Moss is wasting what's left of his.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts every fucking day would be Christmas.

Jesus H.

"If" he wants to care.

That's great. Truly one of your better arguments. If Pacman Jones wasn't a multiple offender/criminally negligent asshole he mighta helped in the defensive backfield here too.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22720
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:10 pm

jfiling wrote:
mattvan1 wrote:
jfiling wrote: Me, a few crazy people in this thread, and (strangely enough) Mike Trivisonno agree on that point. I, personally, don't see how the potential positives on that point are outweighed by any negative you've brought up.


I don't have a dog in this fight but will offer this piece of unsolicited commentary - using the views stated by Trivisonno and claiming that makes you on the winning side of the discussion is not exactly helpful to your POV

I never said that. See above.



Dude, you mentioned Triv in support of your argument. The inference being he agrees with your argument. This isn't court. There will be inferences. Either that or write what you're saying so we don't have to dance around til we find your effing g-spot. ;-) ;) :wink:

No one has actually told me how coming here gives Moss the motivation he's lacking in New England or in Minnesota either. It ain't 'his next contract' because he's got better chances of playing big with HoF QBs then he does here with no help and a rookie QB.

Please proceed. :dead:

This is my thought and then I'll get out of the way so the rest of the message board GMs can have at it:

I don't want Randy Mooss here. He's quit on routes and quit on teammates in the past and he's done it again this season. If he ain't gonna play for playoff-caliber teams and HoF QBs then I cannot believe anyone in their right mind thinks he'd play for Seneca Wallace or Colt McCoy on a bad football team.

That's it.

Back on track.

I would, however, find it exceedingly funny if he went back to NE and Belichik ended up with Moss at a greatly reduced price and a 3rd round pick while Minnesota paid his ridiculously high salary while having him for two games and lost a 3rd pick to do so.

That would be funny.

Everywhere outside of Minnesota of course.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22720
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby mattvan1 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:13 pm

jfiling wrote:
mattvan1 wrote:
jfiling wrote: Me, a few crazy people in this thread, and (strangely enough) Mike Trivisonno agree on that point. I, personally, don't see how the potential positives on that point are outweighed by any negative you've brought up.


I don't have a dog in this fight but will offer this piece of unsolicited commentary - using the views stated by Trivisonno and claiming that makes you on the winning side of the discussion is not exactly helpful to your POV

I never said that. See above.


I never said that you said that you wanted Moss. I said that you said that you agreed with what Triv said.

All that said, whenever you say that you agree with something that Triv says then I say I don't care what you say you must be on the wrong side just because whatever Triv would say is the wrong thing to say.

See? ;-) ;) :wink:
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
User avatar
mattvan1
 
Posts: 3691
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:41 pm
Location: Houston

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:38 pm

JFC what an incredible waste of bandwidth.....

peeker is right. End of fucking story.

Anyone who can't see Moss for what he is :bunny: has no business having an opinion except on a message board...... where you can be ridiculed in public.....like now
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby pup » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:06 am

Someone explain to me how adding a WR who doesn't run any routes allows us to better evaluate a QB whose career success if going to be pinned to accuracy and reading defenses?

Or is Randy going to be down with crossing routes and running through every pattern?

The best part would be everyone blaming Mangini for it not working. Not being able to get through to Moss.

Starting to wonder, should we just combine all the boards into 1 and call them cleveland.com/part2?
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
User avatar
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan
 
Posts: 12020
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:15 pm
Location: Eastlake, Ohio
Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby bac5665 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:23 am

I'm willing to admit that I was wrong at it would be a bad idea.

I was making the assumption that Moss would play for a contract, but that just doesn't seem likely. So yeah, if Moss quits, and it looks like he has, bad idea.
User avatar
bac5665
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:15 pm
Location: Columbus Ohio
Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Bug Selig

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:26 am

bac5665 wrote:I'm willing to admit that I was wrong at it would be a bad idea.

I was making the assumption that Moss would play for a contract, but that just doesn't seem likely. So yeah, if Moss quits, and it looks like he has, bad idea.


SD:

Moss didn't quit , thats just fuckin bullshit.

He called out that putz of a coach for being a putz of a coach and thats why he got canned.

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:15 am

SoulDawg74 wrote:
bac5665 wrote:I'm willing to admit that I was wrong at it would be a bad idea.

I was making the assumption that Moss would play for a contract, but that just doesn't seem likely. So yeah, if Moss quits, and it looks like he has, bad idea.


SD:

Moss didn't quit , thats just fuckin bullshit.

He called out that putz of a coach for being a putz of a coach and thats why he got canned.

SoulDawg


Right. Souldawg knows this shit better than Revis or the guys Moss goes up against. And if you want 35 more links or quotes just let me know my man:

This Darrelle Revis-Randy Moss showdown came out of nowhere, two months ahead of schedule, but there will be no shortage of juice. Revis made sure of that Wednesday, basically saying Moss quit in Week 2 against the New York Jets.

In Revis' mind, the "Slouch" lives.

"In the second half, you could tell he was putting his foot on the brake," said the Jets' star cornerback, looking forward to facing the Minnesota Vikings Monday night. "I mean, everybody knows that's Randy. Sometimes he plays 100 percent, sometimes he doesn't. "You can tell, you can see the effort," Revis said. "Playing football, you can see the body language and effort of people. If a guy's going hard or a guy is hesitant ... that's the way football is, the truth comes out. You could see it in that game."
"


Moss has made a career out of this crap. Tremendous talent. Could still play at top ten receiver level if he wasn't a quitting PoS.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22720
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:20 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdo ... nfl-281576

and:

"He plays when he wants to," Cromartie said of Moss. "He didn’t have that same effort. I think you can see it on film."


And (http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/20 ... ayers.html):

While Moss had his share of supporters in the locker room, some Vikings had grown disillusioned with his attitude. From the receiver’s uneven effort in practice to his displays of self-centeredness off the field, some veterans believed Moss was becoming a bad influence to young players like second-year wideout Percy Harvin(notes).
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22720
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:22 am

SD:

Moss didn't quit , thats just fuckin bullshit.


On an internet filled with dumb, this ranks close to the top
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:29 am

And:

http://views.washingtonpost.com/theleag ... affer.html

The message is clear that character issues trump even extraordinary talent, although the inconsistent effort in this case makes an accurate assessment of his current level of talent difficult..... Moss clearly demonstrated that he is not be counted on and that his upside was not worth the investment of time or energy.



At the end of the day, the question is: What is it worth to have someone on your team, even the most talented at his position, if you cannot know that you can consistently count on effort? Talent gets you extra chances, but most teams would much rather risk it with someone that is less talented, but fully committed. Players like Moss not only hurt teams in their positions, but they really hurt the organization from top to bottom. Someone will invariably take a chance on his talent, but only if the cost is contained, the risk limited and reward extraordinary.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22720
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:38 am

Fire Marshall Bill wrote:
SD:

Moss didn't quit , thats just fuckin bullshit.


On an internet filled with dumb, this ranks close to the top


SD:

Right.....

Now did Moss get canned for failing to beat double and triple teams vs the Pats or for calling out rad Childress for being a Putz .

take your time , don't strain that pea brain :fu:

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:45 am

peeker643 wrote:And:

http://views.washingtonpost.com/theleag ... affer.html

The message is clear that character issues trump even extraordinary talent, although the inconsistent effort in this case makes an accurate assessment of his current level of talent difficult..... Moss clearly demonstrated that he is not be counted on and that his upside was not worth the investment of time or energy.



At the end of the day, the question is: What is it worth to have someone on your team, even the most talented at his position, if you cannot know that you can consistently count on effort? Talent gets you extra chances, but most teams would much rather risk it with someone that is less talented, but fully committed. Players like Moss not only hurt teams in their positions, but they really hurt the organization from top to bottom. Someone will invariably take a chance on his talent, but only if the cost is contained, the risk limited and reward extraordinary.


SD:

Hey stoopid Moss is what he is , he took the time and gave the Vikes coaches the Pats tendencies and them Jackasses ignored him , at which point he went off on Choldress and that mickey mouse staff openly criticizing the decision not to kick the FG at the half and take the lead.

Childress reacted like the immature childish bitch that he is and without consulting the owner acted like a petulant child.

He lost the lockerrom and the team in one fould play.

There is now a poll amongst season ticket holder running at 86% in favor of firing childress with 6% in favor of his position , but you just keep quotin jealousy articles from CB's who loathe Moss as objective

Hooray for you :tool:

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:46 am

SoulDawg74 wrote:
Fire Marshall Bill wrote:
SD:

Moss didn't quit , thats just fuckin bullshit.


On an internet filled with dumb, this ranks close to the top


SD:

Right.....

Now did Moss get canned for failing to beat double and triple teams vs the Pats or for calling out rad Childress for being a Putz .

take your time , don't strain that pea brain :fu:

SoulDawg



Racial Reasons in 3..2..1

Here's more for you SD: Keep swimming up your stream.

Some decisions, according to Andy Reid, are simple. For example, when you're "in a situation where [you've] got an ex-superstar that now has regained his abilities," that's pretty obvious that you have to go out on a limb and have him start for your football team. Even if that guy isn't the best public face, or is the best option long term — winning right now is the priority.

That's what Reid said just a few weeks back when he promoted Michael Vick to starting quarterback over Kevin Kolb. Locker room schism, please. Future be damned. Public relations people too. Reid laughs in the face of danger, especially when he can win with someone who the rest of the NFL has written off.

So, by that same logic, why not claim Randy Moss off of waivers?

Sure, Moss isn't the best role model. He's quit on two teams in one season, annoying Reid's Alaskan fishing buddy Brad Childress enough to get waived yesterday — just one month into Moss's second stint with the Vikings.


And I haven't started hitting up shit sorces like Bleacher report yet. Way too many legit sources to keep me busy.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22720
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:52 am

peeker643 wrote:
SoulDawg74 wrote:
Fire Marshall Bill wrote:
SD:

Moss didn't quit , thats just fuckin bullshit.


On an internet filled with dumb, this ranks close to the top


SD:

Right.....

Now did Moss get canned for failing to beat double and triple teams vs the Pats or for calling out rad Childress for being a Putz .

take your time , don't strain that pea brain :fu:

SoulDawg



Racial Reasons in 3..2..1

Here's more for you SD: Keep swimming up your stream.

Some decisions, according to Andy Reid, are simple. For example, when you're "in a situation where [you've] got an ex-superstar that now has regained his abilities," that's pretty obvious that you have to go out on a limb and have him start for your football team. Even if that guy isn't the best public face, or is the best option long term — winning right now is the priority.

That's what Reid said just a few weeks back when he promoted Michael Vick to starting quarterback over Kevin Kolb. Locker room schism, please. Future be damned. Public relations people too. Reid laughs in the face of danger, especially when he can win with someone who the rest of the NFL has written off.

So, by that same logic, why not claim Randy Moss off of waivers?

Sure, Moss isn't the best role model. He's quit on two teams in one season, annoying Reid's Alaskan fishing buddy Brad Childress enough to get waived yesterday — just one month into Moss's second stint with the Vikings.


And I haven't started hitting up shit sorces like Bleacher report yet. Way too many legit sources to keep me busy.


SD:

Power play Peeker , Childress can't do a damn thing with Farve , so he petulantly made an example out of Moss without consulting anyone including the owner who helped broker the deal .

Now you can quote all the sources you want but thats the root cause
for him being gone.


SoulDawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:53 am

Come on SD, go where you wanna go baby. Last resort of the ignorant and misinformed.

Walk down that path.

You want a few more links or are the writers all the wrong... umm...religion? The DBs are all just playing head games when they say he quit? :lmfao: :lmfao:

Don't know why I bother with educational approach. You get something bouncing around that dead empty head of yours and it may as well be a tick on a dog's ass. It ain't getting reasoned off.

One more time ; the fact Childress is a dolt doesn't make Moss any less a quitting bitch.

Now go where you gonna go.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22720
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:07 pm

peeker643 wrote:Come on SD, go where you wanna go baby. Last resort of the ignorant and misinformed.

Walk down that path.

You want a few more links or are the writers all the wrong... umm...religion? The DBs are all just playing head games when they say he quit? :lmfao: :lmfao:

Don't know why I bother with educational approach. You get something bouncing around that dead empty head of yours and it may as well be a tick on a dog's ass. It ain't getting reasoned off.

One more time ; the fact Childress is a dolt doesn't make Moss any less a quitting bitch.

Now go where you gonna go.


SD:

The Pats had him covered three ways to Sunday , there wasn't anyway he was gonna be a factor in that game if that meant being naked in coverage elsewhere.

Moss had one catch in tight coverage for about a 9 yard gain , while the Vikes failed to take advantage of all the extra coverage he drew.

Worse Moss providied tendencies and scouting info during the week that Childress and staff failed to act on , and was jealous of Moss and Farve ignoring his ass and going playground ball whenever they felt like it .

This firing was no simplistic Moss quit bullshit , this was Childress trying to reclaim the lockeroom he lost when he played Chauffer to Fabio two years ago , for Moss to openly critcisize Childress after the game meant he didn't give a shit and wanted out , and for Childress to petulantly act without nairy a call to the owner first meant he was suckered like a carp , goaded right where Randy wanted him to go .

This is the worst HC in football , not even a good coordinator play acting out his HC fantasies , just look at the comedy of decisions he's made in the last 3 weeks followed by the Moss follies.

Moss is no Saint and he will take plays off , but you are a fuckin fool if you think thats the sole issue here . :lmfao:



SoulDawg
SoulDawg74
 
Posts: 3103
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:36 pm

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:16 pm

SoulDawg74 wrote:SD:
This is the worst HC in football , not even a good coordinator play acting out his HC fantasies , just look at the comedy of decisions he's made in the last 3 weeks followed by the Moss follies.

Moss is no Saint and he will take plays off , but youare a fuckin fool if you think thats the sole issue here . :lmfao:
SoulDawg


Your first response in this thread is Moss didn't quit.

Stop using the idiot coach as a scarecrow. No one disagrees he's a dumbass and is gone no later than the day after their miserable season ends.

So stop.

Tell me why the hoodie gave him away for a 3rd rounder. Because he's a mega-talent who plays so hard?

The guy is a punk with a lengthy history of mailing it in. The fact he's a Hall of Famer tells you how ridiculously talented he is. But when age meets quit you become a leper. That's what Moss is now.

And that's on him. Not anyone else, not the coaches, not the DBs who speak the truth. Get him when he's motivated or against puds like Eric Wright and you get a good day. Get him when it ain't that easy and he rolls over like a fucking obedient blue-tick bitch.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22720
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby Ziner » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:27 pm

Peeker I admire your tenacity and persistence in this thread. Much more than I possess.

This entire thing can be wrapped up with two undisputable facts

1. Randy Moss quit.

2. Randy Moss will not help us evaluate Colt McCoy.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7063
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:34 pm

SoulDawg74 wrote:
Fire Marshall Bill wrote:
SD:

Moss didn't quit , thats just fuckin bullshit.


On an internet filled with dumb, this ranks close to the top


SD:

Right.....

Now did Moss get canned for failing to beat double and triple teams vs the Pats or for calling out rad Childress for being a Putz .

take your time , don't strain that pea brain :fu:

SoulDawg


Here's your problem 'oh Limted One. You fail to see he no longer has the desire or puts forth an effort to beat a double team. Just the thought of it has him put out less than 50%

He's a lazy-man's Eric Dickerson now...just another name on the "Coulda Shoulda" list

(mooning)
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Re: Moss to Vikes, Bills go Florida Marlins?

Unread postby Loo » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:16 pm

This is the only way this conversation regarding Moss should go down:

Person A: "Should we sign Moss?"
Person B: "No."
mmm, this is, a tasty burger!
Loo
 
Posts: 583
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:23 pm
Favorite Player: Josh Willingham
Least Favorite Player: Josh Willingham

PreviousNext

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest