Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

brady #1?

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

brady #1?

Unread postby tzxb4v » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:23 pm

With the addition of 8ball where are the Browns found needing? The draft brings a difficult question.
An Adrian Peterson would bring depth in that position and the possiblity of a phenom in Cleveland, but also with Thomas there could be a solid line with the most depth at oline seen in years for them. Finally with the addition of Quinn and a oline that is still being pieced together you could play a Frye or Anderson and solidify your oline for the 2008 season so Quinn could take over.

The question you want to ask yourself is "Are we going to add a player for 2007 or for 2008?" I would love to see Quinn starting in 2008 and have a seasoned experienced line infront of him. There was some good additions to the oline and I think waiting another year to have a very deep and competitive team would be the best route.

Draft Quinn in the 1st, a running back in the second, and a defensive lineman in the third.
tzxb4v

Unread postby Dozen » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:25 pm

IMO, They have to address the OL and DL in 2 of the first 3 rounds.
http://www.thesportshole.com

http://www.youtube.com/TheSportsHole

I have never seen so many kok heads all lumped together like that ~ Yhimmie
Dozen
TheSportsHole.com

Favorite Player: my son
Least Favorite Player: venomous/bipolar

Unread postby tzxb4v » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:54 pm

that is true I think getting a offensive lineman in the second round would be a good pick and we do need to adress those areas but I also Savage is a firm believer in taking the best player available so that throws a little wrench in the whole "Who will the Browns take?" question altogether.
tzxb4v

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL