Sorry to disagree with you swerb, but the Squeelers got their ass kicked all over the field yesterday. The Seahawks came in with a superior game plan and executed it 90% of the time. Too bad the other 10% came on critical 3rd down plays.
The refs should have had bandit masks on also.
The Steelers have a tainted Superbowl win.