Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

God, I fucking hate the Steelers and their fans.

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

God, I fucking hate the Steelers and their fans.

Unread postby HoodooMan » Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:19 pm

These delusional motherfuckers have been living in 1979 for the last 25+ years, thinking they're the greatest team on the planet fucking earth every godamn year and the greatest franchise in the history of the NFL.

Which guaran-fucking-tees you that, unlike any other fan with a half a conscience who's waited so long to win the big one, they'll have no problem whatsoever with the way they were handed this motherfucker tonight, because enclosed in those Appy-fucking-lachuns breathing nothing but their own stank ass breath and fucking nothing but their stank ass kin, who the fuck is going to tell them otherwise? It doesn't matter how you win it all, if you're the greatest team on the planet and deserve it every year anyway, right?

This is so much fucking worse than the Baltimore SB win, because even though I hate the Ravens more, I never had to deal with their ignorant motherfucking fans firsthand. That's just going to be a fucking ball, lemme tell you what. I'm making it my personal crusade to go Skip MFing Bayless on their fucking asses every godamn second I'm in their presence. Let's see...

1) Darrell Jackson TD!!! Oh no, we're sorry DJ, but you brushed up against a Stiller defender and despite the trend in the league to allow exactly that for God knows how many fucking years now we just can't have that....tonight.

2) #35, we're terribly sorry, but tonight when you have the defender engaged inside the shoulder pads, that's going to be a hold, so you might want to keep that in mind for the rest of the night. Guess I should have maybe mentioned that before it cost your team 30 yards. My bad.

3) Halfway down the line of scrimmage about to spot the ball on the one inch-line, I said to myself, "Fuck me! What the hell am I doing? That's Neil O'Fucking-Roethlisberger. He dragged the ball into the endzone after he'd been down for a half an hour. Sure, that's a TD."

4) This year it will be a penalty to drag a player down from behind by the back of the shoulder pads...unless of course the players in question happen to be a Stiller defender and Shaun Alexander on Super Bowl Sunday.

5) The Super Motherfucking Tri-Fecta. First, the no-call on what sure as hell looked to me like two Stiller defenders crossing the line of scrimamge early. Second, the bullshit holding call that negated a completion down to the one fucking yard line. Third, the next play, which is just the fucking laugher of the night Matt Hasselbeck's low tackle call.

Rock Mother Fucking Bottom, ladies and gents.
HoodooMan
The King

Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Unread postby Guest » Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:40 pm

Agreed
The fix was in
Enough said

FUCK PITTSBURGH

Unread postby mswerb » Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:30 am

Don't foget that Hines Ward is a little bitch too!
mswerb
Carolina Junkie

Favorite Player: MJ
Least Favorite Player: Anyone from DOOK

Unread postby yargs7 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:43 am

AMEN brother
"You win with people"

-W.W. "Woody" Hayes
yargs7
College Football Nut

Unread postby S4Aero » Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:24 pm

HooDoo - you are exactly correct. Call it what they might, it was preordained that the stoolers would win. It was obvious - even to stooler fans, and if there is a silver lining to this storm cloud, no matter what they say, they know it too.
S4Aero

Steelers Rule

Unread postby johnnyo » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:07 am

To all you crying-in-your-crooked river beer Browns fans: Quit crying. If you're stupid enough to believe the game was fixed, you deserve to wallow in your own self-pity.

ONE FOR THE THUMB, BABY!!!!!!
johnnyo
Stiller Fan

Unread postby pup » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:34 am

Sure, we are cry babies, but Joey Porter was profound and sticking it to the man when he made the same claim after the Indy game, right?

STICK THAT THUMB WITH A RING ON IT IN YOUR ASS!
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby swerb » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:43 am

"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby mswerb » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:23 pm

What a classy picture, no words needed!
mswerb
Carolina Junkie

Favorite Player: MJ
Least Favorite Player: Anyone from DOOK

Unread postby mcsskkii » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:41 pm